Fantasy Premier League 18/19

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
That Eriksen injury has really scuppered my transfer plans for the week.

Was planning on Salah + Zaha / Wilson OUT and Kane n Richarlison IN. Fixtures just so much better and can get Salah back in few weeks if needed.

Don't like Kane without Eriksen though. Spurs creativity without him is poor.

AgentP

Was planning on Salah + Zaha / Wilson OUT and Kane n Richarlison IN. Fixtures just so much better and can get Salah back in few weeks if needed.

Eriksen's injured? How bad is it?

AgentP

Yeah Aguero for me too. Don't have Salah anyway so not an option for me. Thinking of getting him in after the City game depending on how Mane/Hazard/Dilva do over the next few. Team for the weekend is...

Patricio
Alonso - Robertson - Trippier
Hazard - Mane - Richarlison - Dilva
Wilson - Mitrovic (vc) - Aguero (c)

Subs: Foster - Fraser - Bennett - AWB
We have 11 players in common. Just the keepers, Richarlison and Silva are not in my team. You can count on Richarlison and Silva to bag braces :D

El-Manos

Foster
Mendy Robertson, Alonso, wan Bissaka, Holebas

Salah, Richarlison, Hazard, Neves
Zaha, Aguero, Ings

Not happy with my squad. Midfield looks weak enough

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
My team is fecked at this point:

Ederson; Alonso, Cook, Robertson, Trippier; Mane, Sterling, Moutinho; Mitrovic, Ings, Lacazette (c)

Subs: Hennessey, Holebas, Seri, Pereyra.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

IrishRedDevil

——-————-Ederson
——-Shaw - Robertson - Alonso (Wan-Bissaka)
Mane - Hazard - Maddison - Richarlison
—--Aguero - Mitrovic - Vardy

(0.3 left in the bank)

Made the changes and doubled up on Leicester based on their next 9 games and having no midweek distractions.

klsv

Foster

Zaha, Aguero, Ings

Who's your second goalie and fifth midfielder? Maybe you could upgrade your midfield by downgrading Holebas to Bennett (4.1) or Doherty (4.4). Doherty is very attacking. Too much money in the defense right now, unless you plan to go five or four at the back for most of the GW's.

Ederson; Alonso, Cook, Robertson, Trippier; Mane, Sterling, Moutinho; Mitrovic, Ings, Lacazette (c)

Wouldn't go for a 5.5/4.5 goalkeeper combo. If you go or a premium goalie like Ederson it might be better to have a 4.0 bench fodder as the second option. Not many matches where you'd hope Hennessey having a better chance for a clean sheet than Ederson, so there's not much rotation value there either. You could get 0.5 from dowgrading the keeper. Get a playing, cheap midfielder for the bench instead of Seri, someone like Hojberg, Billing or Ward, this would get you 1.5 to upgrade...aaaand you'd just be just 0,4 short of Laca to Aguero, damn :lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Foster

Zaha, Aguero, Ings

Not sure what's to be unhappy about.

You have all the best defenders, Salah, Hazard and Rich are great mg and strike is the same as everyone else

El-Manos

Not sure what's to be unhappy about.

You have all the best defenders, Salah, Hazard and Rich are great mg and strike is the same as everyone else
I feel I need to force Mitrovic in though. Would like to upgrade my keeper as well just not sure who? Hart maybe?

AgentP

——-————-Ederson
——-Shaw - Robertson - Alonso (Wan-Bissaka)
Mane - Hazard - Maddison - Richarlison
—--Aguero - Mitrovic - Vardy

(0.3 left in the bank)

Made the changes and doubled up on Leicester based on their next 9 games and having no midweek distractions.
The best team I've seen so far. Who are the players on the bench?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Its not bad at all.
Just an upgrade of lacazatte to a big hitter striker, probably through downgrading one of those three premium defenders, away from being very decent.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ive managed to let milo of palace drop 3 times now!

So this week its either him to richarlison (my first pick) or maddison (who i missed an early week price Increase on)

Or vestegarrd to laporte (vesty on the borderline of another drop) .
I have shaw alonso Robertson and wanbissaka so not in huge big defender need

Thoughts?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Its not bad at all.
Just an upgrade of lacazatte to a big hitter striker, probably through downgrading one of those three premium defenders, away from being very decent.
You know what I'm like though, always a pessimist. :nervous:

ash_86

I don't know why but I have a sudden urge to bring in Pogba. Worth a punt?

You should have taken Eriksen after the last game I don't know what you we're waiting for. I took him straight after the last game! He hasn't been providing the goods so he had to go.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I don't know why but I have a sudden urge to bring in Pogba. Worth a punt?
Would certainly be a risky one.

West Ham and Chelsea both away in the next 3.
Slight doubts about Pogba even starting this next one after the recent fuss? West Ham on a bit of a resurgence?

Don't let me stop you though! If you're brave and he does well i'll be delighted for you!

I'm still stubbornly playing De Gea and Shaw. They have got to keep a cleany soon right?

Right?

ash_86

Would certainly be a risky one.

West Ham and Chelsea both away in the next 3.
Slight doubts about Pogba even starting this next one after the recent fuss? West Ham on a bit of a resurgence?

Don't let me stop you though! If you're brave and he does well i'll be delighted for you!

I'm still stubbornly playing De Gea and Shaw. They have got to keep a cleany soon right?

Right?
I think the fuss ended with the media guy apologizing to Pogba. But you're right its an absolute gamble. If he does start though i see him putting up a strong performance just to prove a point to Jose. Just my feels though.

BTW i could see Arnautovic having our CB's for dinner and hence DDG might be a huge gamble. Shaw might help us out offensively though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I think the fuss ended with the media guy apologizing to Pogba. But you're right its an absolute gamble. If he does start though i see him putting up a strong performance just to prove a point to Jose. Just my feels though.

BTW i could see Arnautovic having our CB's for dinner and hence DDG might be a huge gamble. Shaw might help us out offensively though.
I've only the one playing keeper, so it's De Gea for now.

Milo, and Vestegaard are bigger priorities to ship.
I think Milo definitely needs to go to a goal threat like Richarlison. He was an inspired week 1 pic. Just a shame he absolutely gooned it up with that stupid semi headbutt

IrishRedDevil

The best team I've seen so far. Who are the players on the bench?
Thanks, I’m happy enough with it considering I still have my Wildcard.

Bench is thin though. Wan-Bissaka is my first and only choice really, after that I have Stephens who constantly scores 2 points per week.

ash_86

I've only the one playing keeper, so it's De Gea for now.

Milo, and Vestegaard are bigger priorities to ship.
I think Milo definitely needs to go to a goal threat like Richarlison. He was an inspired week 1 pic. Just a shame he absolutely gooned it up with that stupid semi headbutt
Richarlison costed me 2 points the day i put him. Talk about luck :lol: .

keno555

Supports
Real Madrid
I would just leave it as is for now really. Save up to 2 FTs, unless injuries or something like that happens. You have 5 nailed on, and good, defenders. Your midfield is really good, with all three of Chelsea, Liverpool and Shitty in the line up. Two very good striker options as well.

Kane scored this weekend, but looked the opposite of good. Why jump on him now, and take a -4 for it? Mouras spot is also unsure now that Son is back. I honestly don't see any benefit of shaking things up with a team like that. Not yet, at least.

You have so many different formations to play, and great rotation. Have you used your wildcard? If not, kudos!
I used my Wildcard after GW3 so I don't have it. I am thinking about Kane because he will play against Cardif at home next week. I would give him an armband because my thought is that he will score at least two goals on that match but I will think about that move.

Ma squad for this weekend:

Henessey
Shaw-Bennet-Laporte
Fraser-Hazard-Richarlison-Mane-Sterling
Aguero(C)-Mitrovic

Bench: AWB-Robertson-Joselu

I expect big game from Fraser and Richarlison, especially from Rich because Everton has easy home match against Fulham. Aguero and Sterling also have a chance to score against weak Brighton.

Nickosaur

How many of you lot still have your wildcard?

I've been trying to do a bit of planning but still have no idea when to use it. I usually would have used it by now but have done pretty damn well so far. Need to get some turds out of my squad (namely Cairney and Ralls, probably one of Mane or Salah too at some point) but don't want to waste my wildcard on just 3/4 transfers.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
You should have taken Eriksen after the last game I don't know what you we're waiting for. I took him straight after the last game! He hasn't been providing the goods so he had to go.
I don't have Eriksen and never had him. Read it again. I said a spurs team without Eriksen makes Kane less appealing.

Zaha + Salah for Kane n Richarlison was what I was looking at but the news about Eriksen has put me off Kane a little

I've been trying to do a bit of planning but still have no idea when to use it. I usually would have used it by now but have done pretty damn well so far. Need to get some turds out of my squad (namely Cairney and Ralls, probably one of Mane or Salah too at some point) but don't want to waste my wildcard on just 3/4 transfers.
*raises hand*

❤

Tarrou

It’s waste for just a few adjustments for sure. When you really need it, it will become a lot more apparent than the feeling you have now I reckon. I’ll be Wcing around a shift in fixtures for the big clubs, most likely.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Me.

Thinking GW9/GW10. A lot of the players I own hit a bad run of fixtures then while a lot of players I don't own hit a good run. That'll do me.

Cantonaaa!

Used mine GW4. Had a great start but always wanted to try an early WC. No regrets so far.
Assuming your team is nr 4 i caf league, Up the duff-y?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

For once yes!
Usually a first international break job, but am loitering around 9th in my work league of 78, and it's alright so far.

I suppose it's when there's a load of obvious risers or some very key big hitters that you just need, and it's too hard to do in 3 transfers.

If one of the Arsenal strikers, Kane, Lukaku explode, it'd be difficult to work it all out.

At the moment it seems fine to have 3 expensive defenders but usually you want to direct that money forward

I don't have Eriksen and never had him. Read it again. I said a spurs team without Eriksen makes Kane less appealing.

Zaha + Salah for Kane n Richarlison was what I was looking at but the news about Eriksen has put me off Kane a little
Oh ok - well Kane doesn't need Eriksen to score goals tbh he can make goals out of anything

Nickosaur

Used mine GW4. Had a great start but always wanted to try an early WC. No regrets so far.
Assuming your team is nr 4 i caf league, Up the duff-y?
Yeah that's me. Team isn't awful by any means but it's going to need a shake up soon I feel.

glorious

I'm ready for this weekend. My team for gw 7 is:
Cech;
Alonso, Shaw, Bennett;
Fraser, Maddison, Mane, Hazard;
Kane, Aguero (c), Wilson.

subs: Hamer, Hojbjerg, Wan-Bissaka, Robertson.

Only have slight concern whether to start Wan-Bissaka or not. And if yes, in place of who? Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My team for this weekend..

Ederson
Alonso WanB Mendy (on the off chance he does actually play it could be a great differential)
Mane Hazard Richarlison Pereyra
Aguero Mitrovic Zaha

Hamer, Robertson (went for WanB over him but he'll likely come on for Mendy), Cook, Guendouzi

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm ready for this weekend. My team for gw 7 is:
Cech;
Alonso, Shaw, Bennett;
Fraser, Maddison, Mane, Hazard;
Kane, Aguero (c), Wilson.

subs: Hamer, Hojbjerg, Wan-Bissaka, Robertson.

Only have slight concern whether to start Wan-Bissaka or not. And if yes, in place of who? Suggestions?
Be tempted to start AWB over Shaw the way we look at the moment but you'll probably be alright. Besides you're playing both Fraser & Wilson so you must expect them to score (against Palace). Robertson last on the bench might bite you in the arse though.

VanGaalEra

Hart/Fabianski

Shaw, Trippier, Wan Bissaka, Alexander Arnold & Pereira

Neves, Hazard, Milivojevic, Jorginho & Sessegnon

Kane, Zaha & Aubameyang

Bench will be TAA, Jorginho & Sessegnon.

Cantonaaa!

Yeah that's me. Team isn't awful by any means but it's going to need a shake up soon I feel.
Decent team given your points total :p
I'm 40th in the caf league.

I feel there's rarely a good time to use WC unless injuries force you, or as I did this season, use it early to prevent falling behind from the start.
Think I would save my WC till after an intenational break if I were you.