Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It doesn't happen often but for the first time think I've played a blinder with buying Ings before everyone else and then replacing him before this GW and he blanks!
Certainly was a calculated gamble binning him before West Ham at home!
But like you I'm glad I did it, and get to enjoy in the flesh anything Rashford does tomorrow.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
47 with 3 to play.

What are people doing with Chelsea players?

I'll keep Tammy I think but Pulisic has done nothing for me. Trouble is I'd planned Mane to Son this week.

Might be worth a -4 as many could be taking a hit next week to get a team out.
I've got rid of them all, they've been underperforming for a while, not so much Abraham as he's been inured and has been fairly consistent. But Pulisic and Mount need to go.

United58

47 with 3 to play.

What are people doing with Chelsea players?

I'll keep Tammy I think but Pulisic has done nothing for me. Trouble is I'd planned Mane to Son this week.

Might be worth a -4 as many could be taking a hit next week to get a team out.
Got rid of Abraham today, sold him for Rashford. No Chelsea players left; had Mount and CHO/Tomori earlier in the season too. Hopefully United players become the new meta :drool:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Got rid of Abraham today, sold him for Rashford. No Chelsea players left; had Mount and CHO/Tomori earlier in the season too. Hopefully United players become the new meta :drool:
I still fancy Tammy for a few more hauls over the next 6 games.

Plenty of options to replace Pulisic though.

wr8_utd

:'(
44 with KDB, Son and Alli to go. Not a very good week and my opponent captained Salah so yep, I've lost.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Thinking of using Free Hit next gameweek given the lack of Liverpool in the fixture list. Especially given there's some fixtures of tough games for some of my players.

Magnus fecking Carlsen is world #1 at the moment.

:lol: That's class

Nickosaur

Got 2 free transfers for next weekend.

Thinking of ditching Mount for Grealish and an injured Lascelles for Kelly.

But ... i would like to get Rashford in the team. If he still looks in red hot form this afternoon, I might do TAA > Kelly and Jimenez > Rashford.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Once Liverpool players are back. What do I do ?

Pope
TAA Lundstram Soyuncu Aurier
Mane Maddison Alli KDB
Rashford Vardy

bench: button, cantwell, Greenwood, Rico
2.6m bank

Stay as is. Or upgrade Cantwell/Greenwood to a 6.5ish attacker.

Paul_Scholes18

Having 0 United players might be great now when we play bottom teams that we can't win against. Although Greenwood could we worth investment if he starts more games. Martial look so poor so should probably be avoided.
Next week all the big sides play each other and Liverpool are away. Son against Chelsea might be the best bet still though for a captain given how poor Chelsea have been in the big games this season.

Paul_Scholes18

Once Liverpool players are back. What do I do ?

Pope
TAA Lundstram Soyuncu Aurier
Mane Maddison Alli KDB
Rashford Vardy

bench: button, cantwell, Greenwood, Rico
2.6m bank

Stay as is. Or upgrade Cantwell/Greenwood to a 6.5ish attacker.
Maybe play Greenwood for next week? Can see him starting for us if he plays well in the cup too.

I would go Mane to Son and then bring either Salah or Mane back after Leicester depending on who is on form and look most fresh. That is what I am going to do unless Pepe or someone convince me to go for someone else.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
This week is going good but would have been great had I not switched captaincy from Salah to Vardy in the last second.

IrishRedDevil

All I needed was a goal or assist from Ransford, Alli, Son or a clean sheet from Gazzaniga to keep me in the cup, and they all flopped. Typical.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Glad I kept Sterling this week

MVP_88

I totally get people ridding of Sterling as he’s quite expensive and wasn’t even passing eye tests. But KDB was still playing well even when City weren’t. KDB less likely to be rotated too as City simply have no one who can even try to do what he does.

Paul_Scholes18

Next week will be tricky. De Bruyne, Vardy or Son as captain. No easy games really.

Getting Richarlison in as captain against Arsenal might work though so I am considering it.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Next week will be tricky. De Bruyne, Vardy or Son as captain. No easy games really.

Getting Richarlison in as captain against Arsenal might work though so I am considering it.
Don't think there's a wrong option before hindsight. I can see all of them doing well in some way.

Will have been a good GW 17 if Aubameyang doesn't score.