Fantasy Premier League 19/20

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I bought Son in for the good Spurs run coming up now I have to take a - 4 to take him out.

Having a mare this last while. Need some advice on what to do with this:

Pope Heaton
Kelly Soyuncu Lundstram Kelly Williams
Mane KDB Maddison Moura Cantwell
Kane Vardy Abraham
I would get rid of Kane he costs too much and isnt scoring enough.

Paul_Scholes18

Having a mare this last while. Need some advice on what to do with this:

Pope Heaton
Kelly Soyuncu Lundstram Kelly Williams
Mane KDB Maddison Moura Cantwell
Kane Vardy Abraham
I would get rid of Kane he costs too much and isnt scoring enough.
Brighton at home is tasty with Kane. I would probably captain him if I had him.
The hard thing for me is if I bench Ings or not?

yeah he’s the prime candidate to go but he’s got a good fixture next and if I downgrade to Rashford/Jimenez/Ings I’m not really sure what to do with the cash
I would put in Ings then spend the cash on TAA/Robertson

Brighton at home is tasty with Kane. I would probably captain him if I had him.
The hard thing for me is if I bench Ings or not?
I wouldn’t bench ings he’s in really good form at the moment.

Paul_Scholes18

I would put in Ings then spend the cash on TAA/Robertson

I wouldn’t bench ings he’s in really good form at the moment.
Cantwell scored and plays against Villa so I don't really want to bench him again. Maybe I shall bench Vardy against the invincible world champions Liverpool team with super Van Dijk?

Neo_Mufc

Does anyone fancy Pogba? @8.4 million with Son injured, he could be a decent player to jump on if he goes on a run.

He looked good today no?

Neo_Mufc

It's a trap

Really? I have 2 transfers to use. Im tempted to bring in Kane for Rashford and Son for Pogba.

I know Kanes been terrible but he could be one player who goes on a nice xmas run.

Im trying to find 2 players who could potentially produce over the xmas period. I feel like Pep will rotate and I dont want to lump into Sterling.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How’s everyone replacing Son?

There isn’t anyone at his price point.
I went with Alli, like you said there isn't anyone else really, unless you want to take a punt on Richarlison/Maddison/Martial etc and save some money.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

Does anyone fancy Pogba? @8.4 million with Son injured, he could be a decent player to jump on if he goes on a run.

He looked good today no?
He don't have the pens anymore so I don't think he will be worth it. We are still terrible against deep teams and we are not magically going to be great. Martial is probably better since he might improve with Pogba service although he is much up and down too.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
How’s everyone replacing Son?

There isn’t anyone at his price point.
I am downgrading one of Maddison, Richarlison or Alli for Cantwell and taking Salah for Son. Can’t really decide which of them I am going to get rid of but most likely it will be Maddison.

Nickosaur

Captain Son knocked me out the cup!!!

Binned him already for pogba. Which I'm already regretting.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
feck off Son you bellend. Still scraped through in the cup (39-28) to a team playing an awful free hit.

I want to hold Son and bin both him and Tammy after the Boxing Day matches for Salah and Maupay. Only got £0.1m to play with though.

Oh and how's this for a classic FPL cup story....Took over my step daughters team to use it as a cup one (she made it in GW4 and hasn't touched it since). I thought, she's playing a dead team, so I won't make loads of transfers or waste a wildcard and mess it up like last year, so with 2 FT's I did Salah & D Luiz out for Alli & Richarlison with the intent to wc in 19 or 20.

She lost by 1 point to this (37-36)...

Pickford (autosub 6 pts)
Cathcart (autosub 5 pts) / Koscielney (0pts) / Fernandez (6 pts)
Fraser (2 pts) / Kante (3 pts) / Pogba (Captain 2 pts :lol: ) Salah (blank)
Long (5 pts) / Lacazette (1 pt) / Jimenez (7 pts)

Her team ...

Patricio
Mina / Dunk / Lundstram
Sterling / Alli / Richarlison / James
Rashford / Kane (C) / Pukki

subs : Cantwell :mad: , Evans, Soyunco

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
feck off Son you bellend. Still scraped through in the cup (39-28) to a team playing an awful free hit.

I want to hold Son and bin both him and Tammy after the Boxing Day matches for Salah and Maupay. Only got £0.1m to play with though.

Oh and how's this for a classic FPL cup story....Took over my step daughters team to use it as a cup one (she made it in GW4 and hasn't touched it since). I thought, she's playing a dead team, so I won't make loads of transfers or waste a wildcard and mess it up like last year, so with 2 FT's I did Salah & D Luiz out for Alli & Richarlison with the intent to wc in 19 or 20.

Pickford (autosub 6 pts)

Her team ...

Patricio
Mina / Dunk / Lundstram

Holy shit :lol: :lol:

MVP_88

I got rid of KDB for Alli last week - do i bring him back?
Personally I feel he should be set and forget (barring long term injury). Him, Lundstram and Vardy are staying in my team for the whole season

IrishRedDevil

Pickford (autosub 6 pts)

Her team ...

Patricio
Mina / Dunk / Lundstram

It’s all your fault. She would have progressed to the next round if she had the clean sheet from David Luiz, who you transferred out. Shame on you. Go and buy her another Christmas present.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
It’s all your fault. She would have progressed to the next round if she had the clean sheet from David Luiz, who you transferred out. Shame on you. Go and buy her another Christmas present.
:lol: It was Douglas Luiz thankfully. She had a net gain of 2 points from my transfers. I'm not buying her shit.

klsv

"Oh let me just switch Son in for Mane for 'Pool's blank" feck me...

SteveTheRed

Son's red was great for me! I switched to Alli at the last minute and people close to me in the League had Son. 58 points.

Does anyone think Danny Ings run of form will come to an end now? He is 7 goals in last 7 but now comes up against Chelsea, Palace, Spurs, Leicester and Wolves in the next 5...

I've enough in the bank to get Jiminez in.

hubbuh

Thinking Dunk + Martial + Tammy to Aurier + Salah + Greenwood for a -4. Only leaves me with Vardy and Ings (and Greenwood) up top. What say ye ol’ Caf dwellers?

Paul_Scholes18

Son's red was great for me! I switched to Alli at the last minute and people close to me in the League had Son. 58 points.

Does anyone think Danny Ings run of form will come to an end now? He is 7 goals in last 7 but now comes up against Chelsea, Palace, Spurs, Leicester and Wolves in the next 5...

I've enough in the bank to get Jiminez in.
Yeah it is probably time to sell Ings now. Although it is hard to uppgrade him.
Thinking Dunk + Martial + Tammy to Aurier + Salah + Greenwood for a -4. Only leaves me with Vardy and Ings (and Greenwood) up top. What say ye ol’ Caf dwellers?
Would not do that now. Tammy got a great game and Greenwood will probably not start again with Pogba back.

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
Yeah it is probably time to sell Ings now. Although it is hard to uppgrade him.

Would not do that now. Tammy got a great game and Greenwood will probably not start again with Pogba back.
Everton have decent fixture list ahead, so shipping out Ings for Calvert Lewin I think.

Paul_Scholes18

Everton have decent fixture list ahead, so shipping out Ings for Calvert Lewin I think.
I did bring in Richarlison and he will be out soon and not coming back. What is the point to have an attacker in a team that can't score against Arsenal ;). Although Anchelotti might get them going.
We play Burnley away after Newcastle so can be time to bring in Barnes or Wood.
Based on fixtures Palace got the best run in my opinion. Although they barely score any goals so I will just stick with my double defense and hope they don't feck me like the last two weeks with big points on my bench.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
We are shit against teams which defend deep and give us the ball for longer possession times. Plus our current strikers aren't lethal marksmen.
Yeah. I now all this and yet I'm still strangely drawn to him. I guess I'm trying to convince myself that he'll be the key in helping us unlock these teams that sit deep, especially if he takes the #10 role from Lingard as he should.

Basically I hold Son and pray he doesn't drop twice more or move to one of Pogba, Moura or Mahrez. That's the order I fancy them in at the minute. Mahrez would be #1 if I could be sure of his minutes.

Fabian Keller

Anyone looking at Aguero?

He's back. He has been missed. No one has him.

I'm thinking beat the queue...