g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Captain Willian anyone? I am thinking of maybe bringing him in. Although he is so much up and down. Already have Abraham who I am probably going to go for.

Last edited:

MVP_88

Captain Willian anyone? I am thinking of maybe brining him in. Although he is so much up and down. Already have Abraham who I am probably going to go for.
I brought in Willian for Maddison for this gameweek then will get rid of him. He has a higher ceiling for points judging by their respective fixtures.
I’ll be stunned if he doesn’t start after his performance against Spurs. And I expect rotation in the next few games with CHO, Pulisic and Pedro waiting.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
At first I had Mané and then Salah, then I looked at their fixtures and figured I could go without them till GW25.

Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield U, Spurs and Man Utd upcoming fixtures.

Kane has some tough fixtures from 25, so maybe a double transfer to get Salah or Mané in by then.
Fair enough if you're wildcarding. Presumably you didn't already have Mane or Salah in your pre-wildcard team so you're not going to lose value buying them back? I bought Mane for like 11.5 so I'd lose too much selling and buying him back.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm saving my free ransfer so I have 2 for GW20. I went for Ali over son a few weeks ago so dodged a bullet there. Would have had to burn a transfer now if I had him.

Rashford and Abraham need to score big to stay in my team tomorrow. Both on last chance saloon. Still can't decide which one to captain.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Southampton have a pretty fugly run of fixtures coming up, though Wolves also have City and 'pool. Neither look particularly tempting right now.
Ings has already scored vs Liverpool and Chelsea this season and Wolves have proven to do well against the top boys due to their counter attacking style. I wouldn't worry about either team fixture wise, worry more about form.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Made Alli Captain, which is scary as I normally don't like picking the Captain from an early kick off

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I've gone Rashford. Gambling on our brilliant boxing day record staying in tact and also seeing a reaction from that absolute shambles the other day.

Paul_Scholes18

Clean sheet from Richarlison the only thing for me. Poor week. Only have the popular guys left and no captain.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I was undecided between Abraham captain and Rashford. I went for Rashford. I hope he repays me now.

16pts so far but TAA, Soyuncu, KDB, Mane, Vardy, Rashford (c) still to go.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Need a huge one from Rashford captain, and Martial in there too.

Gazautd18

Need a Tony Marshall wonder game to salvage something this game week. He's out after this if not. Kept the faith for too long.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Have Greenwood on the bench, fecking Ings had to come on.

LInkash

Captain Rashy! Thought I was going to regret picking a United player again.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captain Rashy! Thought I was going to regret picking a United player again.
He needs something more yet, on for 2 bonus points as it stands.
But another goal/assist would really help out.

I was tempted to do Kane & Grealish in, but certainly didn't want to risk not having Martial & Rashy for this one! Despite the poor last couple of games..
Probs slightly ahead at the mo...very narrowly, but could do with more from both.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Next game is 2 days away, so very sensible to get the main boys off, but can't help be a bit gutted that Rashial didn't smash some more points for us!

Jacckk1985

Thinks we should ban Niall
I did bring in Richarlison and he will be out soon and not coming back. What is the point to have an attacker in a team that can't score against Arsenal ;). Although Anchelotti might get them going.
We play Burnley away after Newcastle so can be time to bring in Barnes or Wood.
Based on fixtures Palace got the best run in my opinion. Although they barely score any goals so I will just stick with my double defense and hope they don't feck me like the last two weeks with big points on my bench.
So far so good :P

Paul_Scholes18

So far so good :P
3 points average from Richarlison. Wish my defenders could get those clean sheets. I should have just gone for Martial instead after City when I considered it. Not sure if I shall make a move now or not. Arsenal could be good for Martial and Pogba can give him more service.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Difficult next game week, Rashford, Vardy and Abraham all with aways up front.

At least you know the first two will definitely start.
Think I'll stop captaining Rashy now though, has to be Mane, if he starts!

hubbuh

Difficult next game week, Rashford, Vardy and Abraham all with aways up front.

At least you know the first two will definitely start.
Think I'll stop captaining Rashy now though, has to be Mane, if he starts!
Think Tammy is out for me now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can swap Ings with Jiminez or Tammy with Rashford... thinking the latter but weary as Rashford has trolled me on many occasions...

Alternatively, I can leave Ings and Tammy, instead swapping Grealish for Martial but that seems even more of a gamble...

Someone please help! Team below:

Pope
Lord Lundstram, TAA, Soyuncu
Salah, Grealish, KDB, Alli
Vardy, Ings, Tammy

Subs: Button, Rico, Dendoncker, Kelly

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I can swap Ings with Jiminez or Tammy with Rashford... thinking the latter but weary as Rashford has trolled me on many occasions...

Alternatively, I can leave Ings and Tammy, instead swapping Grealish for Martial but that seems even more of a gamble...

Pope
Vardy, Ings, Tammy

I would keep Grealish. Can you wait for 2 FT and do Dendonkcer > Martial. Tammy > Cheap Forward ?

Paul_Scholes18

Pope
Vardy, Ings, Tammy

My team is similar to yours apart from having Richarlison. I am thinking about selling Ings, but there is not enough cheap options that are good.
I don't trust us against burnley so will wait one week I think and keep Richarlison.
Arsenal are still poor in defense so I try to target them so keeping Tammy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Arnold Alexander looking more essential to get in now!
And I was writing that BEFORE he scored...dammit.