Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Wow, 24 points for TAA so far - massive drop in the rankings for me not having him.

C3Pique

Going Pereira and Dunk out / TAA and Kabasele in, I'll have Robertson and Trent in defence but their output is constant and I don't think it's going to slow down second half of the season. No one in the top 6 of my mini league has TAA either yet so might as well load up.

Paul_Scholes18

Going Pereira and Dunk out / TAA and Kabasele in, I'll have Robertson and Trent in defence but their output is constant and I don't think it's going to slow down second half of the season. No one in the top 6 of my mini league has TAA either yet so might as well load up.
Liverpool look more solid in defense right now so I think it should work well.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Up to 8k OR. Trent has turned this into a great GW. And Mane assist always handy.

Gutted to see them running away with the league as a United fan but at least my FPL team is flying.

Paul_Scholes18

I dont know, but i guess you get an assist if someone handballs your kick.
He is on 3 assist in the game anyway.
Yeah I remember that it is sometimes given for things like that. Sanchez got one for us last season (I didn't have him).
1 goal and 3 ass is crazy stuff though from a defender.

United Hobbit

Thought Liverpool would concede so had to decide between TAA or Robertson to go on the bench as had 2 other defenders I'd rather use with easier fixtures

Thank feck I chose to use TAA and benched Robertson as he's currently responsible for half this weeks points on his own! Nearly sold him a few weeks back as Liverpool kept conceding and they are both expensive

Tammy and Mount need to start pulling their fingers out though for their values there isnt a lot that I can replace them with

United Hobbit

I've been persevering with TAA and Robertson since the start despite being close to binning TAA recently as at least one of them usually gets an assist to make up for the lack of clean sheet.

Nickosaur

Trent was on my bench. Shall we all kill ourselves together???

Edit - thank christ. Hes coming off my bench oh lord I'm a lucky fecker

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Crap weekend. I left VVD on the bench as I thought they would concede but kept Soyuncu. Should have known better.

35 points with Jimenez and De Bruyne left, probably won’t reach 50.

Very tempted to get TAA back but I would also like to stick Mane in there somehow but have no idea how. Currently my team:

Pope
Baldock VVD Lundstram Soyuncu Dunk
KDB Salah Maddison Alli Cantwell
Vardy Abraham Jimenez

With £0.5m in the bank... maybe downgrade Jimenez to Greenwood who might be getting minutes now, and upgrade VVD but I don’t get how I can even think about Mane without letting KDB or Vardy go.

hubbuh

Crap weekend. I left VVD on the bench as I thought they would concede but kept Soyuncu. Should have known better.

35 points with Jimenez and De Bruyne left, probably won’t reach 50.

Very tempted to get TAA back but I would also like to stick Mane in there somehow but have no idea how. Currently my team:

Pope
Baldock VVD Lundstram Soyuncu Dunk
KDB Salah Maddison Alli Cantwell
Vardy Abraham Jimenez

With £0.5m in the bank... maybe downgrade Jimenez to Greenwood who might be getting minutes now, and upgrade VVD but I don’t get how I can even think about Mane without letting KDB or Vardy go.
You're going to find it hard to have Mane and Salah in the same team. Abraham should be up for the chop.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You're going to find it hard to have Mane and Salah in the same team. Abraham should be up for the chop.
I am losing value if I drop Abraham though. Can sell him for 7.6 only and he is worth 7.9. I may still give him a few weeks though the way Chelsea are playing I’m not really sure I should. Especially now that it looks like Greenwood will be getting minutes at United.

Correct about Mane and Salah.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Who is the best option out of:

Pogba, Rashford & Martial?

I can get one of the three. Or none!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I can't seem to do anything right this season.

Wrong captain choice nearly every week.

Taking out TAA for a hit the other week to get Son in and captain him looks to be the crowning turd though.

Abraham out for Maupay. Gonna stick to my plan to work 3 X Liverpool in for gw24.

ROFLUTION

Who do I take out to get Kane in?

a) Vardy
b) Rashford
c) Abraham (will have to take a -4 hit and have to sub out Zaha for a 6.0 midfielder, or Aurier for a 4.2 defender)

ROFLUTION

I can't seem to do anything right this season.

Wrong captain choice nearly every week.

Taking out TAA for a hit the other week to get Son in and captain him looks to be the crowning turd though.

Abraham out for Maupay. Gonna stick to my plan to work 3 X Liverpool in for gw24.
I did just the same thing :D Great minds and all that. I'm pondering to just run my squad to a dead end with Spurs-players, and use the wildcard by GW25 to go all Liverpool (Salah, Mane, Trent). Also Ings and some other cheapies will be good value-shots by then. I'm probably not the only one with that thought.

Nickosaur

Benched TAA... but by some incredible luck he'll be coming on for me. So fecking lucky!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's madness benching Trent, who you can only justify the cost of because of potential attacking returns, just because they were playing Leicester.