Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Richarlison is not even close in this game. Have to sell him,but he will probably score against City.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Cantwell, Lundstram and Rico off the bench it is then.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Relax everyone. We are all in same boat here. This gameweek is going to be an absolute disgrace for majority.

I have captained KDB. With him coming off in 60 mins you gotta think he's going to play tomorrow. He better as Vardy is my vice. :(

Paul_Scholes18

Relax everyone. We are all in same boat here. This gameweek is going to be an absolute disgrace for majority.

I have captained KDB. With him coming off in 60 mins you gotta think he's going to play tomorrow. He better as Vardy is my vice. :(
Yeah De bruyne should be safe.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I have a problem. My plan was always to swap Ings for Jiminez after this week... But Ings has done so well, it feels wrong to do so...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I have a problem. My plan was always to swap Ings for Jiminez after this week... But Ings has done so well, it feels wrong to do so...
I'm sort of in the same boat. Got Rashford, Ings and Vardy upfront. Want to get Jimenez. Thinking of downgrading Rashford for him. But then replacing Maddison for Martial so the Utd attack is still covered.

Nickosaur

This is going to be my lowest ever scoring game week. Brendan Rodgers had rinsed me.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Got a feeling Trent and Mane will be benched tomorrow and Robertson and Salah the following game. It's rotation season guys. Nothing we can do about it.

Paul_Scholes18

If Klopp and Pep rotates heavily this will be the worst week ever for everyone. For those that have Aurier even worse.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Oh God I'm going to get punished. Kane penalty now, most of my rivals have him. I need Rashers to do something big.

Bit the bullet. Rashford > Jimenez. Aurier > van dijk. Two Liverpool defence. If Maddison doesn't return vs Newcastle he's out for Martial.

Last edited:

Nickosaur

Christ. No pogba either... and kane getting points. I predict red arrows in the morning.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
This week is going to be disaster, I'm expecting Mane and Sterling to be rested tomorrow too to top it off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't get it right captaining Martial or Rashy!

Rashy v Newcastle, Martial got the haul.
Martial tonight, who scores the winner and gets no bonus, while Rashy jams a 95th min breakaway and bags all 3 bonus!

Paul_Scholes18

Lucky goal for Rashford. Nice for those that have him here. A concern that he is not playing that great at the moment for us.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm on 30pts with Trent, Lundy, Mane, KDB (cap) still to go. Green arrow back into top 8k so far. If KDB gets some returns it's looking very good. :)

Paul_Scholes18

Good GW for my United trio: Rashford - Martial - James.
Nice you did go with them all. I asked if anyone dared going with our three attackers before the Everton game. Noone replied then.
I was stupid enough to go with none of them haha.
I might bring in Greenwood and Martial now with two transfers.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Pope
Kelly Lundstram Baldock Dunk Soyuncu
Mane Salah KDB Grealish Martial
Jimenez Vardy Greenwood

Is this all right or should I get rid of one of Salah/Mane and upgrade Kelly to TAA and Greenwood to Maupay?

I had to get rid of a few players I made profit on so squad value went from £105.3m to £104.7m but still very good.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Nice you did go with them all. I asked if anyone dared going with our three attackers before the Everton game. Noone replied then.
I was stupid enough to go with none of them haha.
I might bring in Greenwood and Martial now with two transfers.
It was very fluky from Rashford and James

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
What do people think of Traore then? Wildcard coming up is he a must have for peoples FF?