Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Paul_Scholes18

Martial. He’s done pretty well so far, with Pogba back in the side it’d be reasonable to expect even more. Midfield as well!
Not sure about us if Mctomminay is out. Although Arsenal away looks tasty on the counter for Martial and Rashford.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Is there a way to check where you were in a league for a certain gameweek ?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Feck me taking out Jiminez for Rashford was stupid. Just fell out of the top 10k for second time now because of him. Got to get him back after Liverpool away.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Feck me taking out Jiminez for Rashford was stupid. Just fell out of the top 10k for second time now because of him. Got to get him back after Liverpool away.
I also dropped him for Tammy that useless cnut. Gonna bring him back after the next game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well behind the smart players, but have brought TAA and Grealish in this week. Tomori and Alli who seems to have a knock out for free.

Mane, De Bruyne, Abraham could easily get rests, so have the captaincy on Martial at the mo, who is certain to start, having been hooked on 66.

Risky though, as we don't know what United we'll get on the road!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I was beating my cup opponent 41-19 before the city game. He had de Bruyne captain, Jiminez, Jota and 3 points to come off the bench. Now it's touch and go, and coming down to bonus points. I think it might even be a draw :nervous:

Paul_Scholes18

Traore looked good today, but I am not sure I trust him really. Wolves often do look good in the big games, but play worse against the poor sides so I would never know when to bench or play him. Same with our players really and why I am not fully sure about Rashford and Martial.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Well behind the smart players, but have brought TAA and Grealish in this week. Tomori and Alli who seems to have a knock out for free.

Mane, De Bruyne, Abraham could easily get rests, so have the captaincy on Martial at the mo, who is certain to start, having been hooked on 66.

Risky though, as we don't know what United we'll get on the road!
De Bruyne will play the next game he went off early today.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Jimenez looking like a must own. I can do Rashford > Jimenez. Maddison > Martial next week

Pope
Aurier Soyuncu TAA
Alli Kdb Martial Mane
Vardy Ings Jimenez

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
I was beating my cup opponent 41-19 before the city game. He had de Bruyne captain, Jiminez, Jota and 3 points to come off the bench. Now it's touch and go, and coming down to bonus points. I think it might even be a draw :nervous:
In which case fpl team with most goals wins

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
65pts. Green arrows all around. Just 10pts behind work leader, was around 90 a few weeks ago!

ROFLUTION

Oh well, plans for Kane are scrapped after Son and Alli possibly out. Salah and Moura it is.

Took a terrible punt on Mahrez.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Martial rising... Feel like it's knee jerk to get him in over Maddison whose fixtures look good now... Arghhh.

Gazautd18

73 this week.
Feared the worst when Kane an Alli scored as my rival who was 40 points ahead had them. Then my Sheff.Utd defence double up backfired. Tammy as captain blanked.
But Tony M, TTA & Jimenez saved the day an put me within 4 points of them.

roseguy64

Ryan, Gazzaniga

Soyuncu, Pereira, Lundstram, Targett, Kelly

Martial, KDB, Mane, Jamed, Douglas Luiz

Abrham, Rashford, Vardy

I have 2 FT and 1.7 m in the bank. Thinking about getting rid of Abraham and James. Replace with who though?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Really thinking about putting Lundstram and Baldock in the team this week... right now Soyuncu, Van Dijk and Dunk are supposed to be starting but I think Sheffield could easily score at Etihad and one of them may be involved. It’s really the only game of the year other than Anfield where I need to think whether they should be in the team.

I would take Abraham out and upgrade Dunk to TAA but it’s inevitable that he would score if I did that. Will give him 2-3 more games. Also tempted to downgrade Dunk to some dumpster and upgrade Van Dijk to TAA. Having five quality defenders is not needed when I mostly play with 3 anyway, and a rotation of TAA, Soyuncu, Lundstram and Baldock would be excellent anyway.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Really thinking about putting Lundstram and Baldock in the team this week... right now Soyuncu, Van Dijk and Dunk are supposed to be starting but I think Sheffield could easily score at Etihad and one of them may be involved. It’s really the only game of the year other than Anfield where I need to think whether they should be in the team.
Got both but currently have one on the bench with Kelly starting. Seems very unlikely they'll be keeping a clean sheet so think flipping a coin for who might get an attacking return is the way forward. At the moment Lundstram is on the bench.

Neo_Mufc

I haven't done any transfers. Don't feel like it's worth me panic buying for the sake of TAA or Traore double return.

Last edited:

starman

Dammit, I've been caught out with the gameweeks, i missed making a transfer, had no idea there was any football today, during Christmas I've lost track of days tbh :nervous:

Just used my wildcard

Out:
Richarlison
Dunk
Soyuncu
Ryan
Mount
Pereira

In:
KDB
Kelly
Henderson
TAA
Traore
Evans

Last edited:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Is Gomez likely to be playing now?

I am now tempted to get rid of VVD and get Gomez, swap Abraham for Greenwood and that would give me funds to do Maddison -> Mane...

Paul_Scholes18

I stuck with Richarlison in the end over getting Martial/Maddison. Hopefully Newcastle can be kind and give him gifts just like they gave us last time around. I have Ings in my side still, but I rather him not score for clean sheet points. Or he can do like Sterling and miss a pen to score the rebound.

Patchbeard

Current wildcard team:

Ramsdale
TAA Soyuncu Kelly/Rico
Mane Sterling KDB Grealish Traore
Vardy Kane

Button Kelly/Rico Greenwood 3.9 defender

Solid 0.0 in bank. Have too much value tied up in Soyuncu/Kelly/Rico to get rid and so the affordable replacements aren't as good.

Paul_Scholes18

Current wildcard team:

Ramsdale
TAA Soyuncu Kelly/Rico
Mane Sterling KDB Grealish Traore
Vardy Kane

Button Kelly/Rico Greenwood 3.9 defender

Solid 0.0 in bank. Have too much value tied up in Soyuncu/Kelly/Rico to get rid and so the affordable replacements aren't as good.
Why Rico and Ramsdale? Bournemouth rarely impress me when it comes to defending. Also not that great in attack.

Patchbeard

Why Rico and Ramsdale? Bournemouth rarely impress me when it comes to defending. Also not that great in attack.
Me neither...but it's down to value for money, the only real value this season in GK and defence has been Sheffield Utd but they have a tough 4/5 games, whereas Bournemouth have a decent run coming up. Rico will be on the bench if Palace have an easy game to spread the risk and will swap Ramsdale for Pope once Burnley's fixtures are kinder again.

Paul_Scholes18

Salah or Mane lads?

VVD or Robbo?
Mane and TAA. Although it is 50/50 with Mane and Salah if you buy them now. Milner stealing penalties from the bench must annoy Salah owners though since having penalties should boost Salah over Mane.

GledTheRed

Mane and TAA. Although it is 50/50 with Mane and Salah if you buy them now. Milner stealing penalties from the bench must annoy Salah owners though since having penalties should boost Salah over Mane.
That's my thinking regarding Salah, i already own TAA so the debate is Mane or Salah & VVD or Robbo.

Paul_Scholes18

Me neither...but it's down to value for money, the only real value this season in GK and defence has been Sheffield Utd but they have a tough 4/5 games, whereas Bournemouth have a decent run coming up. Rico will be on the bench if Palace have an easy game to spread the risk and will swap Ramsdale for Pope once Burnley's fixtures are kinder again.
Just looked at the fixtures and I can understand Ramsdale more if you want to go dirt cheap. Is Lundstrom or Baldock too expensive for you? I personally like Evertons fixtures and might bring in Sidibe after the Man City game. Although he might be too expensive for you if you want to have Kane and Sterling in that team. Not sure Sterling is worth the money though.

Paul_Scholes18

That's my thinking regarding Salah, i already own TAA so the debate is Mane or Salah & VVD or Robbo.
Not sure double Liverpool defense is worth it with the fixtures they got even if they can and probably will beat everyone. Although if you have the money for it then I would go Robbo. Gomez could work well too if he keeps on playing.

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
57 for me. Not too shabby but I was badly let down by my strikers and defenders.

Patchbeard

Just looked at the fixtures and I can understand Ramsdale more if you want to go dirt cheap. Is Lundstrom or Baldock too expensive for you? I personally like Evertons fixtures and might bring in Sidibe after the Man City game. Although he might be too expensive for you if you want to have Kane and Sterling in that team. Not sure Sterling is worth the money though.
Yeah originally tried to fit Sidibe in but that needed Cantwell instead of Grealish and Cantwell has on/off good/horrendous fixtures coming up. If only you were allowed a 1m bonus with wildcard.