Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Son's red was great for me! I switched to Alli at the last minute and people close to me in the League had Son. 58 points.

Does anyone think Danny Ings run of form will come to an end now? He is 7 goals in last 7 but now comes up against Chelsea, Palace, Spurs, Leicester and Wolves in the next 5...

I've enough in the bank to get Jiminez in.
I've had Ings for his entire run but will swap with Jiminez after the Chelsea game.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
For the first time I'm not sure where to go with my team, but it feels wrong having 2.8m in the bank.

Any thoughts?

Pope
TAA Lundstram Baldock
Mane Maddison KDB Alli
Vardy Ings Tammy

Button Cantwell Kelly Rico

Tammy to Jiminez is a sideways one but in better form.

Gazautd18

Zaha or Tony Marshall on the bench? Honestly feel that Marshall is trolling me as I know if I leave him out he'll score 2, but leave him in he'll blank an get booked....

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
How’s everyone replacing Son?

There isn’t anyone at his price point.
I’ve punted him for a cheap midfielder and used the extra funds to upgrade my cheapest striker to Kane. He’s fairly good value compared to previous seasons and has a strong track record of banging them in over the festive period.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Gone Son > Moura with a plan to have 3 x Liverpool by GW24.

Tammy > Maupay
Alli/Moura > Salah
Pope > Ramsdale
Alli/Moura > Grealish
Willems > Robertson

Think I'll stick the armband on Tammy this weekend as a goodbye.

daveoliver91

Hi guys,

Just to clarify, can I use the Wildcard chip, let's say today / tomorrow, and after the 28th of December I will get an extra one. Is that correct?

Many thanks!

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
I’ve punted him for a cheap midfielder and used the extra funds to upgrade my cheapest striker to Kane. He’s fairly good value compared to previous seasons and has a strong track record of banging them in over the festive period.
hope you’re right. I still have Kane and he’s the most obvious way of upgrading elsewhere given the form of the likes of Ings and Jimenez

hubbuh

Going to swap Dunk out for this GW, thinking either Baldock or Aurier. SU have Watford at home, Spurs have Brighton at home. Thoughts?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Going to swap Dunk out for this GW, thinking either Baldock or Aurier. SU have Watford at home, Spurs have Brighton at home. Thoughts?
Surely you already have Lundstram? I personally wouldn't double up on a team in defence. Aurier also has more attacking threat but Spurs are leaky as hell.

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
Bueno Dias everyone , hope all are well in this festive period.

Firstly I must laugh at the person who tripled up on the Spurs players , hilarious unfortunate. But on the bright side we should consider that Son has to rest now for 1 game or 3?. Can someone please clear this up for me?. And is bright in Lucas Moura.

I need assistance with the game week matches, Man City play on Friday night and Sunday afternoon as well. Will these be in the same game week or separate does anyone know?

Thank you so much for your efforts on here guys, sharing information is caring

hubbuh

Surely you already have Lundstram? I personally wouldn't double up on a team in defence. Aurier also has more attacking threat but Spurs are leaky as hell.
Yeah, Lundy is pretty much a season longer at this point. Think Guaita and Aurier are coming in. Almost tempted to do Martial + Alli to Salah + Cantwell. Need to make the difference up on my league leader somewhere! Was liking your planned swaps. Sticking with Willems against us?

Gone Son > Moura with a plan to have 3 x Liverpool by GW24.

Tammy > Maupay
Alli/Moura > Salah
Pope > Ramsdale
Alli/Moura > Grealish
Willems > Robertson

Think I'll stick the armband on Tammy this weekend as a goodbye.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah, Lundy is pretty much a season longer at this point. Think Guaita and Aurier are coming in. Almost tempted to do Martial + Alli to Salah + Cantwell. Need to make the difference up on my league leader somewhere! Was liking your planned swaps. Sticking with Willems against us?
He's second on the bench. Have no idea if he's even fit or not tbh.

Varun

Staff
Bueno Dias everyone , hope all are well in this festive period.

Firstly I must laugh at the person who tripled up on the Spurs players , hilarious unfortunate. But on the bright side we should consider that Son has to rest now for 1 game or 3?. Can someone please clear this up for me?. And is bright in Lucas Moura.

I need assistance with the game week matches, Man City play on Friday night and Sunday afternoon as well. Will these be in the same game week or separate does anyone know?

Thank you so much for your efforts on here guys, sharing information is caring
3 match ban for Son as it stands.

Different GWs for every team. It's the festive season so everyone will be playing multiple games a week.

Happy festivities!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok, so I have Rashford and Martial at home to Newcastle. And Alli at home to Brighton.

Despite all 3 blanking recently, it seems like a real risk to remove any of those.

To get Kane in, I'd need to downgrade either Alli or Martial too. Grealish would stand out as an option.
But it's always more annoying if someone you take out, scores heavier than someone you "Might" have brought in, isn't it?

Mr. United

Who are Captain options?
KDB is a good option. City have Wolves away but they did lose to Wolves at home! So never know! (Just realized this, crap I might have to change my captain now)
Zaha is another option. West Ham at home should be relatively easy?
Any spurs player(Alli, Moura, Kane) is also a good option. Playing Brighton especially after a defeat.

MVP_88

Used my WC. Currently on this.

Henderson
Evans Arnold Mendy Lundstram
Alli Grealish Martial De Bruyne
Vardy Kane

Button, Mousset, Rico, Cantwell

Thoughts?
Strong. Whilst Lundstram is a must, Sheff Utd have some tough games coming so Henderson is a risk. Zinchenko if I remember rightly is homing in on a comeback so be wary of Mendy.
Martial is infuriating, out of position and all the ability in the world so on paper a dream but is wildly inconsistent. Keep an eye out on Grealish, with McGinn out for 3 months could affect where they position him. Could drop deeper as a result, may stay as an attacking midfielder but something to watch for.

Cantonaaa!

Strong. Whilst Lundstram is a must, Sheff Utd have some tough games coming so Henderson is a risk. Zinchenko if I remember rightly is homing in on a comeback so be wary of Mendy.
Martial is infuriating, out of position and all the ability in the world so on paper a dream but is wildly inconsistent. Keep an eye out on Grealish, with McGinn out for 3 months could affect where they position him. Could drop deeper as a result, may stay as an attacking midfielder but something to watch for.
Thanks mate. Some good points!

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Used my WC. Currently on this.

Henderson
Evans Arnold Mendy Lundstram
Alli Grealish Martial De Bruyne
Vardy Kane

Button, Mousset, Rico, Cantwell

Thoughts?
I'd want Mane or Salah over Kane personally, or at least plan to bring them after their tough fixtures.

Cantonaaa!

I'd want Mane or Salah over Kane personally, or at least plan to bring them after their tough fixtures.
At first I had Mané and then Salah, then I looked at their fixtures and figured I could go without them till GW25.

Leicester, Wolves, Sheffield U, Spurs and Man Utd upcoming fixtures.

Kane has some tough fixtures from 25, so maybe a double transfer to get Salah or Mané in by then.