Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Had to replace Digne with Ake as one of guys in my league is using Digne as his designated player (meaning nobody else can take him, it's a complicated internal rule of our competition - mine is Wan-Bissaka).

I now have £1.5m left in the bank. Tempted to get one improvement somewhere but have no idea who.

Also tempted to put Martial in my midfield... Though I have no idea for whom. Perez, Zaha, Barkley, KDB and Sigurdsson all look great.

Maybe I'll swap Wilson for King, and then replace Che Adams with Firmino? I would need to find £0.5m saving somewhere...

LittleP14

Schmeical

Wan Bissaka - Aarons - Robertson

Mcgin - Zaha - Perez - Sterling

Aubameyang - Kane - Keane

Subs:
Button, Diop, Kante, Guildbert

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Martial going severely under the radar. He's likely to be striker as well.

Adcuth

I'm giving him 3 games to see how he does. I considered him too given he's been playing up top. Not trusting our attack off the bat though, especially with the first game at Chelsea

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Because he isn't a winger. If he's played as striker he'll be a lot more consistent.
We'll see. It's not like we haven't tried him there before.

As punts go though he's probably one of the better ones. Could have a nice oop midfield with him, Perez, Sterling, Salah all effectively forwards.

FerociousCorgis

tough schedule or not, really hard to not go with the heart and have 3 united players haha.

Chillosophy

tough schedule or not, really hard to not go with the heart and have 3 united players haha.
I have none :lol::devil:

Im on the fence with the "Sterling or no Sterling" as Im debating having KDB+Bernardo Silva instead, seems more worth it while still running Salah as the set and forget Captain pretty much.

Currently 352:

Pope (Button)

Robertson-Digne-Ake (Simpson, Kelly)

Salah-Bernardo Silva-De Bruyne-Sigurdsson-Ayoze Perez

King-Firmino (Greenwood)

Whats peoples opinion on skipping Sterling?

Leonzo1

I am currently torn between maguire and wan biassaka. Both come at the same 5.5 price. Bissaka can occasionally provide the odd asist and maguire will be a serious threat if we can improve our set piece delivery.

Adcuth

I have none :lol::devil:

Im on the fence with the "Sterling or no Sterling" as Im debating having KDB+Bernardo Silva instead, seems more worth it while still running Salah as the set and forget Captain pretty much.

Currently 352:

Pope (Button)

Robertson-Digne-Ake (Simpson, Kelly)

Salah-Bernardo Silva-De Bruyne-Sigurdsson-Ayoze Perez

King-Firmino (Greenwood)

Whats peoples opinion on skipping Sterling?
I thought about that same combo but I skipped on salah instead and went for kdb and firmino. Sterling will score as much as salah this year I think but firmino will outscore Silva. That was my reasoning anyway.

Edit. Just seen you already have firmino haha

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I've done a little few changes - with Cancelo close to City I dropped out Walker as he is no longer a cert to start. Everton have a reasonable start (ignoring their dry pre-season)so brought in Digne and Sigie.

Undecided over my keeper(s) though. Can update to a 5.0 keeper, but no one really stands out - as most of the 5.0s have a fairly dodgey start to the campaign.

Will hopefully see me through the first 2 game weeks - can revise from there and swap out 3 players for the price of -4 points.

Ryan (Henderson)
Van Dijk, Digne, Wan-Bissaka, Dunk - (Lundstram)
Sterling, Sigurdsson, Salah - (Grealish, Hayden)
Rashford, King, Jota

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Awesome he's a lock for me then.

Any recommendations from your midfield or attack?
Is this for players who both play a lot and do well? If so, Kane is a lock, as is Son. From midfield Ndombele I guess, tho' he may be eased into the starting XI more gradually.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Is this for players who both play a lot and do well? If so, Kane is a lock, as is Son. From midfield Ndombele I guess, tho' he may be eased into the starting XI more gradually.
The likes of Ndombele are a waste of space in FPL terms.

Adcuth

I am currently torn between maguire and wan biassaka. Both come at the same 5.5 price. Bissaka can occasionally provide the odd asist and maguire will be a serious threat if we can improve our set piece delivery.
AWB got a lot of bonus points last year, I'd assume because of the amount of tackles he's successful in. So im hoping that'll continue this year. If that's how they're calculated anyway.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
Yeah I was looking at him earlier. So flaky though. Had him last season in parts and he was a waste of time.
I'm giving him 3 games to see how he does. I considered him too given he's been playing up top. Not trusting our attack off the bat though, especially with the first game at Chelsea
For 7.5 one could get Fraser, Moura or Pulisic...

They all seem a better bet at this stage.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I'm in, will win. All Chelsea or Ex-Chelsea.

........................Kepa........................
Bertrand..Cahill..Luiz..Ake...van Aahholt
Salah.........Rice....De Bruyne........Mata
....................Abraham.......................

Begovic
Brewster
Romeu
Solanke.

Might make a few changes depending on loans.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm in, will win. All Chelsea or Ex-Chelsea.

........................Kepa........................
Bertrand..Cahill..Luiz..Ake...van Aahholt
Salah.........Rice....De Bruyne........Mata
....................Abraham.......................

Begovic
Brewster
Romeu
Solanke.

Might make a few changes depending on loans.
Is your aim to finish bottom?

Neo_Mufc

So we're all saying chuck in walker peters as he will be playing the first few games?