Owns the moral low ground
Ederson
TAA Digne Kelly Ake
Salah Sterling Martial McGinn
Kane King

Subs: Button, Greenwood, Dendoncker, Lundstram

Thoughts?

ROFLUTION

Alright - a lot wild posters / fantasy teams in here with shady inclusions :nervous: but I need some advice on my selection and gameplan. Talking to you @CassiusClaymore and the likes

Ryan + 4.0 goalie
Robertson - VVD - Digne - Zinchenko - Lundstram
Salah - Sterling - KDB - Noble - Dendoncker
Wilson - Calvert - Greenwood

I had Gylfi and Fraser for a long time, but Everton hasn't been on fire in preseason, so Calvert is my alternative. Salah and Sterling are musthaves for me. Got talked into going KDB as he's looked really sharp in preseason, albeit hos cm position and for the season that its easier to downgrade. I Got 0.5 in the bank, in case I need to upgrade either Wilson to Rashford, Calvert to a 6.5 or Zinchenko to a 6.0 defender.

Plan is to swap Ryan when the good fixtures dissappear and the nice fixtures of Burnley takes over and a goalkeeper of Burnley is settled. Noble is there as I expect VAR to have some spikes in the beginning, he's in good pre-season form (back when I need him in GW2)

Basically Im trying to reduce amount of transfers, ride the fixturelist and have some placeholders as new formplayers emerges.

Any advice out there? A bit :nervous: on Zinchenko too because of possible Cancelo.

Varun

Staff
Which 3 to finish my team?

A) Pope/Heaton, Robertson, Zaha
B) Ederson, VVD, Perez

I already have Zinchenko and TAA.
B.
Alright - a lot wild posters / fantasy teams in here with shady inclusions :nervous: but I need some advice on my selection and gameplan. Talking to you @CassiusClaymore and the likes

Ryan + 4.0 goalie

I had Gylfi and Fraser for a long time, but Everton hasn't been on fire in preseason, so Calvert is my alternative. Salah and Sterling are musthaves for me. Got talked into going KDB as he's looked really sharp in preseason, albeit hos cm position and for the season that its easier to downgrade. I Got 0.5 in the bank, in case I need to upgrade either Wilson to Rashford, Calvert to a 6.5 or Zinchenko to a 6.0 defender.

Plan is to swap Ryan when the good fixtures dissappear and the nice fixtures of Burnley takes over and a goalkeeper of Burnley is settled. Noble is there as I expect VAR to have some spikes in the beginning, he's in good pre-season form (back when I need him in GW2)

Basically Im trying to reduce amount of transfers, ride the fixturelist and have some placeholders as new formplayers emerges.

Any advice out there? A bit :nervous: on Zinchenko too because of possible Cancelo.
Wouldn't have either of Zinchenko or Calvert Lewin. Upgrade one of them.

ROFLUTION

B.

Wouldn't have either of Zinchenko or Calvert Lewin. Upgrade one of them.
Cheers. Any suggestions on what would be better? I sort of see Calvert as an easy way Into Everton's opportunities, and if he doesnt click, I can use 0.5 and upgrade.

Edit: Problem is Id have to move fast with Calvert after 1 round if a 6.5 player performs and he doesnt.. Id then miss 0.1 to nyt the 6.6 player. hmmm might upgrade him already then as its easier to downgrade

Varun

Staff
Cheers. Any suggestions on what would be better? I sort of see Calvert as an easy way Into Everton's opportunities, and if he doesnt click, I can use 0.5 and upgrade.

Edit: Problem is Id have to move fast with Calvert after 1 round if a 6.5 player performs and he doesnt.. Id then miss 0.1 to nyt the 6.6 player. hmmm might upgrade him already then as its easier to downgrade
King or Jota. Even at 6Mil, you have Che Adams.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
TAA over Robertson?
Takes set pieces. More likely to pick up points. The only downside is TAA is more likely to be rested/rotated every now and then whereas Robertson should start pretty much every league game.

Varun

Staff
Takes set pieces. More likely to pick up points. The only downside is TAA is more likely to be rested/rotated every now and then whereas Robertson should start pretty much every league game.
The rotation is my concern. He's still a top pick but I wouldn't pick him over Robertson

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
The rotation is my concern. He's still a top pick but I wouldn't pick him over Robertson
Well I've got both in my side anyway. At 7m for the points they could easily amass they both are too good to ignore. Compare them to any of the midfielders or strikers for their price and I'd say they are the safest bets to return the most points.

Harold_Giles

Travers / Heaton
TAA - Zinchenko - Walker-Peters - Montoya
Fraser - Mane - Sigurdsson - Salah
Rashford - Wilson

Subs: Kelly - Hayden - Greenwood

Thoughts?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Ryan + 4.0 goalie

The only thing wrong with that is DCL. I think you were right to keep Fraser or Siggy (presumably over KDB). Get one of them back and upgrade that donkey. And maybe Noble too.

Micky Targaryen

I'm seeing lots of Lundstram in people's lineups and I don't know two shits about Sheffield. Is he a nailed on starter for them?

Andi Latte

My team atm:

Ederson
TAA - Robertson - Digne - AWB - Ake
Sterling - Martial - Sigurdsson
King - Aubameyang

Subs: Button, McTominay, Long, Hayden

Feels reasonably strong, this year there is an abundance of good defenders, hence why i'm tryong something new this year with 5 at the back. One of the Pool defenders could be downgraded to VVD and maybe Wan bissaka to Walker Peters or something like that, so that is potentially + 1m. An upgrade on Long would be nice, though not sure if someone like Ings is worth it to shift towards 433 for him.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Thinking of rolling out this 451...

---------------------Alisson--------------------
AWB--------Gomez--------Zinch-------Simpson
Sterling----Martial----Pepé----Moura----Salah
----------------------King---------------------

Thoughts?

Have enough 1 mill in the bank also.

Heardy

————————Alisson———————-
AWB—————Maguire————-v.Dijk
Eriksen—Sterling—Salah—B.Silva—Perez
—————————King————————

Bench: Heaton Dunk Lundstrim Nkeitah Greenwood

Tempted to swap out Alisson for another 4.5 (Ryan). Could you see any good use for the extra 1.5?

Alisson and King or Ryan and Wilson?

Help a brother out.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
————————Alisson———————-
—————————King————————

Tempted to swap out Alisson for another 4.5 (Ryan). Could you see any good use for the extra 1.5.

Alisson and King or Ryan and Wilson.

Help a brother out.
I think AWB and Maguire is risky, as is any two defenders from the same club

Heardy

Yeah I was worried by having 2 united and then a Liverpool defender and keeper.
————————Alisson———————-
—————————King————————

Tempted to swap out Alisson for another 4.5 (Ryan). Could you see any good use for the extra 1.5?

Help a brother out.
How about this swap

Ederson-TAA-Pulisic or Alisson-AWB-Eriksen?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Some transfers in are giving me a wobble - I’ll bloody make 49 changes tomorrow night

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
————————Alisson———————-
—————————King————————

Help a brother out.
You're allowed to field 11 players if that's any help...?