Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Macern

Pee pee pants
Aguero > Vardy, Barkley > B.Silva?
Hmm, I think Barkley at £6m could be a bargain. I’ve read that he has been great in pre-season for Chelsea and he’s playing as their #10.

I’m tempted to replace Agüero with Vardy though to free up funds, but I’m just so uncomfortable without Agüero, especially with VAR since he takes their penalties. Cheers for the input though.

MUFC OK

Hmm, I think Barkley at £6m could be a bargain. I’ve read that he has been great in pre-season for Chelsea and he’s playing as their #10.

I’m tempted to replace Agüero with Vardy though to free up funds, but I’m just so uncomfortable without Agüero, especially with VAR since he takes their penalties. Cheers for the input though.
Go for it with Aguero, good differential as it stands. Look at his pts from last season though and his price versus the highest scoring defenders and their price.

Personally I think barkley is a trap.

Meller

Alright @duffer I'll challenge you. Here's my team.

----------------Foster--------------
Keane-Evans-Cathcart-Chester
Pogba-Zaha-Mkhi-Martial
---------Rashford-King---------

Bench: Heaton, Bardsley, Drinkwater, Chicharito

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The way I see it, most don't expect a player like Kelly to play. So, he will stay in the team till the end. No need to replace him. Now, Greenwood WILL play every now and again. And he will score goals. So, he's almost a banker at 4.5 (only being subbed in when someone in your team doesn't play).
Greenwood either scores in the first two weeks or he drops to 4.3 quickly. That's the gambit you are accepting. If you are happy to keep him long term, then possibly this doesn't matter, but most people are way more flippant than they'd like to think they are.

MiracleInMadrid

What do you guys think about my team?

-------------------- Pope ---------------------
-- Walkers-Peters -- Kiko F. -- Zinchenko --
---- Salah --- B. Silva --- Siggy --- Ibe ----
------- Auba ------- Kane ------ King -------

Bench: Ryan, Højbjerg, Taylor, Dunk

This game is absolutely doing my head in when the season hasn't begun yet. There's only a bunch of shady pre-season matches and last seasons performance to guide you.
I'm not seeing too many Bernardo Silvas in teams. He was awesome last season, so surely this season he will aim to step up even more with D. Silva getting older. Maybe not as prolific as say Sterling, but so much more cheaper. Or am I missing something?

Macern

Pee pee pants
What do you guys think about my team?

-------------------- Pope ---------------------
-- Walkers-Peters -- Kiko F. -- Zinchenko --
---- Salah --- B. Silva --- Siggy --- Ibe ----
------- Auba ------- Kane ------ King -------

Bench: Ryan, Højbjerg, Taylor, Dunk

This game is absolutely doing my head in when the season hasn't begun yet. There's only a bunch of shady pre-season matches and last seasons performance to guide you.
I'm not seeing too many Bernardo Silvas in teams. He was awesome last season, so surely this season he will aim to step up even more with D. Silva getting older. Maybe not as prolific as say Sterling, but so much more cheaper. Or am I missing something?
Is Walker-Peters going to start for Spurs? They’ve got a difficult start to the season, so if Walker-Peters is a short term option it doesn’t seem like a good one due to their difficult early fixtures.

Ibe is shite according to Bournemouth fans and they don’t want him to start for them. He’s probably going to be in and out of the team so wouldn’t have him.

Bernardo Silva doesn’t score or get that many assists so he’s a bit of a gamble.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Thoughts on Pope in net over Ederson, allowing Wilson up top over King? Will cover City defence by doing WanB to Zinchenko (:()

MiracleInMadrid

Is Walker-Peters going to start for Spurs? They’ve got a difficult start to the season, so if Walker-Peters is a short term option it doesn’t seem like a good one due to their difficult early fixtures.

Ibe is shite according to Bournemouth fans and they don’t want him to start for them. He’s probably going to be in and out of the team so wouldn’t have him.

Bernardo Silva doesn’t score or get that many assists so he’s a bit of a gamble.
Thanks for the reply. :)

I hear you on all three players, and they are part of the group of players I have rotated in and out several times already. :wenger:

Walkers-Peters, I believe, will start the first couple of games. So he's a cheap short term solution. Maybe just in the first round, and then rotated to the bench.

I agree with the Bournemouth fans about Ibe. Too many touches and frustrating to watch in general. But he's cheap, and in parts of last season he was one the players who created most chances. Although he's disliked he will problably still be a starter and be a part of potent attack.

B. Silva, I haven't done too much research on. I just feel like he had patches last season where he was vital in my team, but I also remember that he often drifted away from goal to either deep or wide positions. So I guess I'll remove him afterall when I think about it..

Macern

Pee pee pants
Thoughts on Pope in net over Ederson, allowing Wilson up top over King?
King takes penalties so he’s more worth it for me due to his lower price. Pope vs Ederson depends on how much you need funds for the rest of the team I guess.

Macern

Pee pee pants
Thanks for the reply. :)

I hear you on all three players, and they are part of the group of players I have rotated in and out several times already. :wenger:

Walkers-Peters, I believe, will start the first couple of games. So he's a cheap short term solution. Maybe just in the first round, and then rotated to the bench.

I agree with the Bournemouth fans about Ibe. Too many touches and frustrating to watch in general. But he's cheap, and in parts of last season he was one the players who created most chances. Although he's disliked he will problably still be a starter and be a part of potent attack.

B. Silva, I haven't done too much research on. I just feel like he had patches last season where he was vital in my team, but I also remember that he often drifted away from goal to either deep or wide positions. So I guess I'll remove him afterall when I think about it..
Take everything I say with a pinch of salt though, I’m not the best at this :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Alright @duffer I'll challenge you. Here's my team.

----------------Foster--------------
Keane-Evans-Cathcart-Chester
Pogba-Zaha-Mkhi-Martial
---------Rashford-King---------

Bench: Heaton, Bardsley, Drinkwater, Chicharito
So if anyone finishes below is two, they are the worst of the worst! I may make a change or two but it will always be all Chelsea or ex Chelsea.

gaz1185

3rd best midfielder for City (only 2 behind Sane) and 12th best overall in the league last season, hardly a gamble. With Sane potentially suffering a bad injury to his ACL or moving to Bayern, he's probably going to get more games in an attacking role too.

Meller

So if anyone finishes below is two, they are the worst of the worst! I may make a change or two but it will always be all Chelsea or ex Chelsea.
Yeah same here. Hopefully Rojo leaves, need some more defensive options.

MUFC OK

Good to go?

Heaton
VVD TAA Digne Zinch
Salah Sterling Siggy Perez
Wilson Deulofeu

Wilson > King(pens) and upgrade elsewhere?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Changed it up a tad, decided to reduce my subs to cannon-fodder (bar Greenwood of course).

Ryan,
Wan Bissaka, Van Dijk, Zincenko, Digne
Salah, Sterling, Sigi, Kante
Auba, King

Subs: Button, Greenwood, Lundstrum, Hayden.

May swap out Kante yet. Kane has a tough start so might swap him for Auba GW3, then back again GW8

United58

Allison
Trent Digne Chilwell
Martial Maddison Salah Perez Fraser
Jota Kane (c)

Thoughts?
How's your bench, just fodder?

You could replace Trent with VVD and look to upgrade Martial; I'm not fond of Perez but the rest looks good.

Edit: I thought Perez was the old Arsenal one for some reason :lol: Ayoze Perez is fine

The Purley King

Pope
Digne, TAA, Zinchenko
Sterling, Ayoze Perez, Fraser, Salah
Ayew, King, Jiminez
Bench: Button GK, Barkley, Aarons, Lundstram

Thoughts? I'm not convinced about Jimenez for some reason - any suggestions how I could improve on him. Have £1m in the bank.

Varun

Staff
Pope
Digne, TAA, Zinchenko
Sterling, Ayoze Perez, Fraser, Salah
Ayew, King, Jiminez
Bench: Button GK, Barkley, Aarons, Lundstram

Thoughts? I'm not convinced about Jimenez for some reason - any suggestions how I could improve on him. Have £1m in the bank.
Haller, Wilson, Vardy if you can get some extra funds

The Purley King

Haller, Wilson, Vardy if you can get some extra funds
Haller is a risky one I think. He’s a good player but might take a while to bed in.
Already have king, so Wilson is out. I like vardy but would need 0.5 from somewhere else. Perhaps downgrade aarons....

Robin Your Persie

Just done mine..

————-Lloris———-

Digne——VVD——Stones

Salah—Sterling—Barkley-Perez

Kane—king—-Greenwood

Thoughts? Anywhere I could improve?

Dan_F

Martial/Wilson or KDB/King.

I’ve already got Sterling, so I’m not sure if another expensive City attacker is needed. Even considering B.Silva instead, but there’s a bigger risk of rotation if KDB stays fit. I fancy Martial to do well, but the first two games are tough on paper.
Someone help me on this I beg. King a nailed on starter yeah?

JmRssll555

People should be wary of players like Greenwood, and to a lesser extent Kelly, Dendoncker etc, who have a high owner percentage, purely down to being the cheapest possible players getting game time. As much as Greenwood could be good, he's way more likely be fool's good who you need to two transfers to ditch.

It's a trap people fall into every year where they start with assets who then don't get the expected game time, which means they quickly lose value and you have to use transfers to ditch these toxic assets.
I agree with this and have moved Button out as my second choice £4.0m goalkeeper because I think his value will drop soon. He's currently owned by around 25% of people, which is crazy! He only got any points last season due to Ryan being away at the Asian Cup, so he could end up not playing at all this year. I think this logic definitely applies to Kelly now that Palace have signed Gary Cahill too.

However, I think Dendoncker is a relatively safe pick and looks likely to start for Wolves. Similarly, I think Greenwood will get enough minutes to make him a good option at £4.5m, especially now that Lukaku has gone.

JmRssll555

Any thoughts on the better of these two options?

1) Wilson + Jota and Fraser
2) Wilson + King and Lucas Moura

Same price.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I agree with this and have moved Button out as my second choice £4.0m goalkeeper because I think his value will drop soon. He's currently owned by around 25% of people, which is crazy! He only got any points last season due to Ryan being away at the Asian Cup, so he could end up not playing at all this year. I think this logic definitely applies to Kelly now that Palace have signed Gary Cahill too.

However, I think Dendoncker is a relatively safe pick and looks likely to start for Wolves. Similarly, I think Greenwood will get enough minutes to make him a good option at £4.5m, especially now that Lukaku has gone.
I remember having Stephens as a 4.5m midfielder from Brighton. Got so pissed when his price dropped. He was getting his standard 2 points every week... Not sure what people were expecting from him.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Siggy or Richarlison? I want to go with the latter but i’m concerned with him coming off after 60 minutes or starting from the bench after missing nearly all of preseason.

Chillosophy

Any Liverpool-supporters that know if Brewster will be used as a sub? Or only for cups? I need another 4.5 or 5.0 attacker and I already have Greenwood.