Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Withnail

75 pts after fecking it up and not changing my Captain from KDB although I probably would have picked Mane so not too bad at all.

Also interested to see how much Fernandes will be. How long will it take them to get him in there?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Thinking about going for an extremely strong attack. Would virtually have:

Pope
TAA Gomez Lundstram
Grealish Martial KDB Salah Traore
Auba Aguero

And just dump on the bench. Though I must say I like my current team... and this would cost me twelve points.

Going for Williams in first team and dropping Gomez would allow me to have some semi-competent guys on the bench though I’m not sure I really need it... deep team is kind of pointless now.

ROFLUTION

Thinking about going for an extremely strong attack. Would virtually have:

Pope
TAA Gomez Lundstram
Grealish Martial KDB Salah Traore
Auba Aguero

And just dump on the bench. Though I must say I like my current team... and this would cost me twelve points.
Sexy but would leave you thin for the upcoming blank gameweek. 5 of your players out.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I went ahead with it anyway. Going to figure out the blank week when it comes. With two freebies I can get myself to 8-9 playing players anyway. I've slightly changed the concept of it though and also removed Martial so I still have 14 players who feature every week.

Pope Button
TAA Gomez Williams Dunk Lundstram
KDB Salah Grealish Traore Cantwell
Aguero Aubameyang KCL

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is it worth taking a - 8 for Vardy+Richarlison to Salah + DCL?

kaiser00

Im already on -4. Got rid of Gaz and Tammy. Thinking of another -8 on top to do Mane/Lund to Salah/ Lascelles. Only thinking of ML of which i have a 28 point lead. Fixes a GW28 spot. Also reckon Mane wont be risked against Norwich and would want Salah captain then. Should i go for it or wait?

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Do you not have Mane or Salah? Keeping Mane and getting Salah is probably not worth it.
I have Mane and don't want to sell him as I have a lot of value tied into him.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
I don't think Maddison has offered anything in the many weeks I have had him in my team.

He's clearly worth more than twice as much as Bruno though :wenger: (not in FPL, in 'real' life)
I'm up to 14,000 overall despite him not doing much and I feel like if I got on Bruno early I could sneak much higher but it's obviously a risk.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I'm up to 14,000 overall despite him not doing much and I feel like if I got on Bruno early I could sneak much higher but it's obviously a risk.
If it goes as planned, having Bruno in the side will markedly up Martial's return. I have Martial in my midfield, because he is playing as striker with midfielder points. I wouldn't have 2 players from the same club in the same position though, although I know some do.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
If it goes as planned, having Bruno in the side will markedly up Martial's return. I have Martial in my midfield, because he is playing as striker with midfielder points. I wouldn't have 2 players from the same club in the same position though, although I know some do.
Yeah Martial is my other option and obviously in theory much safer but we all know how inconsistent he is in terms of actual goals.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Yeah Martial is my other option and obviously in theory much safer but we all know how inconsistent he is in terms of actual goals.
He will score goals if he has the service and the space to play. He will get more space, now Bruno is there to occupy the opposition defence, like he scored more when Rashford was playing.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
With it being Wolves then Chelsea I don't think bringing in Bruno now makes much sense. Two tricky fixtures that gives you a chance to see how he fits in and if he's on set pieces etc. Definitely take him 3-4 games to get up to speed at least you'd think. The quality shouldn't be an issue but intensity of the PL will probably surprise him.

Paul_Scholes18

Auba and Salah in for a - 4 is what I want to do, but I might not have 11 starters in the end doing so. Cantwell better play this time. Abraham should be sold, but not sure who to get. Can hold him one more week and then go for jiminez.
I would love to have Grealish, but struggle to justify him over Salah. Would be fun to go without Salah, but Liverpool got dream fixtures to come so it is potential suicide.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Seen a lot of teams with plenty of City, Sheff Utd and have likes of Grealish n Auba too. GW 28 is going to catch some out and force hits galore. Make sure you plan well.

Paul_Scholes18

Seen a lot of teams with plenty of City, Sheff Utd and have likes of Grealish n Auba too. GW 28 is going to catch some out and force hits galore. Make sure you plan well.
Lundstram out soon. With Berge in I expect him to play much less. High competition in that midfield now. Wish I had Stevens.
Auba back to Vardy then makes sense too as one option.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Not being able to field 11 that week will likely hurt a lot.

Leicester are at Norwich, Chelsea at Bournemouth, Liverpool at Watford, Southampton at West Ham.

Paul_Scholes18

Not being able to field 11 that week will likely hurt a lot.

Leicester are at Norwich, Chelsea at Bournemouth, Liverpool at Watford, Southampton at West Ham.
We will see how much Aguero plays too. Might be rested for Real in some league games. De bruyne could be too, but less likely based on Peps selections so far.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I’m not sure Mane will be risked against Norwich in GW 26. Especially A.Madrid game on Tuesday.
Just realised that game is 2 weeks away, I'm sure he will play as he will need to get some match sharpness back.

Might just play risky and captain Vardy it's on Aguero atm.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Aguero is being constantly rotated, Aubergine actually plays and is involved in basically every Arse goal.

Aubergine for sure.
But Aguero gets the bigger hauls. That's why I went with him. But yes better to go with Auba because Aguero takes alot of your funds away.

My plans at the moment are Soyuncu > Lascelles and Snodgrass > Grealish. Just got to hope Grealish doesnt rise again.

Leonzo1

630 people already got Bruno and took him out in the space of a few ours before he even kicked a ball.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Think my team is in a pretty good place at the minute.

Pope/Heaton - Pope is great. More than likely just play him every game for rest of season. Heaton injured so will replace with Button or McCarthy but not a priority

TAA/Van Dijk/Soyuncu/Lundstram/Williams - First 2 nailed on. Williams probably the best cheap 4.0m I can see. One of the other 2 may get switched to the likes of Enda Stephens

Salah/KDB/Alli/Traore/Cantwell - Can’t see much to do here. Fleck for Cantwell perhaps but might just leave

Vardy/Ings/Calvert Lewin - again pretty happy. Possibly Jimenez in for one of them just