Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mane and Abraham out for Perez and Agurero for a -4?

Sort of fancy it, but both the two coming in have dreadful runs of games, then no week 28 fixture.
Great form though.

"Safer" is just De Bruyne in for Mane.

First to 100 wins it ;)

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Nah man... Vardy is a form player and he bang outta form. Will blank for sure I reckon.
He always comes back to form though, the injury has really disrupted his form, plus with Ndidi back I expect Leicester to play a lot better. I probably won't captain him this week though .

Paul_Scholes18

Already got Salah in which is boring, but I don't want to keep Mane when Salah got the pens. Now shall I go with Auba or not for a hit? Or take a hit for Grealish or just take no hit. Or take a hit to remove Abraham who might not play? Do not have enough for Aguero.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Bruno 8m. Anyone fancy him over Martial, specially seeing as he may see reduced minutes now. Would like to think he takes pens and freekicks too.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Bruno 8m. Anyone fancy him over Martial, specially seeing as he may see reduced minutes now. Would like to think he takes pens and freekicks too.
Really surprised at 8m. With the amount of shots he takes, could be an amazing buy. Lets gauge it via his first performance.

Game week 28 I think they're referring to I think. No game for City, Sheffield, Villa, Arsenal and Bournemouth.

I've still got my free hit so it's all good.
Thanks for the heads up! I don't want to use up my chips for that so will try and plan ahead.

Paul_Scholes18

I will add both. United will have a good end season, I can feel. Bruno at 8m is a steal, especally if he is played as a 10.
We have hard games now. Although for later double gameweeks he might end up as my tripple captain as a differential over maybe Rashford who most might pick.
I would wait to see him play 2-3 games at least before getting him in.
He might be much better value than Martial if he takes pens for now. Although I suspect Rashford and Pogba might take them once they are back.
He might also totally struggle here or not get into good chances to get goals.
Ighalo might be cheap hopefully and a potential punt when Rashford get rushed back and miss the rest of the season ;).

I think Brunos best value should be in the easier games or against defensive sides. He should be our key player to open teams up.
Sheffield, Watford, Villa and West Ham might be good games for him.

Jacob

Price for Ighalo? I'm fecking buying him regardless. Already got Bruno.

Gonna guess it will be 6.5 ish.

Paul_Scholes18

Lundstram benched now. Think it is safe to say he will be benched most weeks now with Berge and Besic competing against him.
Didn't expect Berge to play straight away.
Tricky to replace him if you got him early since you might get only around 4.5. Stevens and Baldock is 5.1 so a big uppgrade for most people.

Kelly also benched. He is crap anyway, but annoying to waste a transfer on him too. Probably best to just leave him around. Williams in might be nice, but we got
hard fixtures for now. Cheap Newcastle or Southampton defender could be worth it once you get a free transfer.
Lots of damage limitations to do for me and most people now. Just glad I did get Salah even for a -4 since he should be safe to keep for a long time even if he blanks today.
Klopp is the manager around with least rotation even when he could do it so that should be good.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Lundstram benched now. Think it is safe to say he will be benched most weeks now with Berge and Besic competing against him.
Didn't expect Berge to play straight away.
Tricky to replace him if you got him early since you might get only around 4.5. Stevens and Baldock is 5.1 so a big uppgrade for most people.

Kelly also benched. He is crap anyway, but annoying to waste a transfer on him too. Probably best to just leave him around. Williams in might be nice, but we got
hard fixtures for now. Cheap Newcastle or Southampton defender could be worth it once you get a free transfer.
Lots of damage limitations to do for me and most people now. Just glad I did get Salah even for a -4 since he should be safe to keep for a long time even if he blanks today.
Klopp is the manager around with least rotation even when he could do it so that should be good.
Kelly and Lundstram will be a headache for most managers now.

Varun

Staff
Why is Lundstram not playing then? Does the manager not think he's good enough? He's been their best defender all season, hasn't he?

Sheffield have other decent defenders to replace him with, I guess.
:lol:

He's never played in defence in his entire career mate. It's just FPL fecking up his position.

He's a CM and they've just signed Berge to add to Besic who was already challenging Lundstram.

Unless something changes, he's unlikely to start regularly anymore.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Snodgrass!

Lundstram definitely coming out now for a cheap defender.

Paul_Scholes18

So close to getting Snodgrass. Picked Noble instead to free up more cash.
Worked for the double, but not this week. Although I have benched Noble anyway.
Terrible week so far, but at least Salah has not exploded for rank destructions.

Not sure anyone popular has done anything so far to be honest apart from Firmino, but he is not super popular.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Snodders again!

Liverpool clean sheet hopefully. Only let down today would be Rico keeping clean sheet 2nd on my bench. Soyuncu coming on for 1pt if Lundstram doesn't play. Do something Cantwell!

Paul_Scholes18

Snodders again!

Liverpool clean sheet hopefully. Only let down today would be Rico keeping clean sheet 2nd on my bench. Soyuncu coming on for 1pt if Lundstram doesn't play. Do something Cantwell!
I benched Lundstram, but not that it matters much. Abraham and Ings have done nothing.Cantwell at least might give me a clean sheet point so that is 2 points won and maybe more.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Don't think you expected this when he got injured in the first game during the double ;).
I was going to bench him this week ! Was going to go 523 and play all my defenders. But then I had a look at Brighton's away record, Leicester arent keeping CS, might as well start him.

Paul_Scholes18

I was going to bench him this week ! Was going to go 523 and play all my defenders. But then I had a look at Brighton's away record, Leicester arent keeping CS, might as well start him.
I was thinking about playing Noble over Abraham, but just thought Noble will pick up his yellow and then get no pens to score from. Snodgrass is actually a potent attacker on his day though so I would have played him if I had him.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Salah and Liverpool defenders bailing me out. 44 points between three players is incredible. I’m cruising in my league right now though which makes the whole thing less fun than when I was fighting to retain the lead. I will probably be 200 points ahead of second place within the next 4-5 game weeks considering the difference in squad quality.

Varun

Staff
Salah and Liverpool defenders bailing me out. 44 points between three players is incredible. I’m cruising in my league right now though which makes the whole thing less fun than when I was fighting to retain the lead. I will probably be 200 points ahead of second place within the next 4-5 game weeks considering the difference in squad quality.
Essential eh :p

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Salah cap.
Arnold alex.

Literally jack all else pending Aguero and martial.

Dan_F

Captain Salah saved me today. I’ll probably need to shift lundstram and Grealish before week 28 and Richarlison’s fixtures go to shit next week.

Not sure what happened with Maupay either. Anyone know why he didn’t play?

Sarni

Essential eh :p
Fine to have him now that I have got my budget to nearly £108.0m through getting cheap rising players. Would have been wrong to have him from the start. I stand by my strategy from this season and intend to have the same next year.

To be fair Salah was underwhelming until GW16 for the price and Sterling has been underwhelming all season long.

My team being north of £107m with only significant value loss tied to Lundstram (£4.5m to receive vs market price of £5.1m) with second place having barely over £100m at this point probably means I am going to walk my league. Second season we are having with mates and will be my second victory. Picking up my 3 liter bottle of Jack Daniels in June :drool:

Sarni

No idea what to do with Lundstram. I can only get £4.5m. If he’s not going to play, there aren’t really defenders at the same price who will. I also have Williams who may or may not play. On the other hand my three remaining defenders are Dunk, TAA and Gomez who should play, and my midfield is good so I’ll probably play 3 at the back for the rest of season, so perhaps I should be dumping Lundstram for someone very cheap and upgrade Traore or Cantwell?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Lascelles for 4.2m is my Lundstram replacement. Newcastle keep CS with him in the side.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
No idea what to do with Lundstram. I can only get £4.5m. If he’s not going to play, there aren’t really defenders at the same price who will. I also have Williams who may or may not play. On the other hand my three remaining defenders are Dunk, TAA and Gomez who should play, and my midfield is good so I’ll probably play 3 at the back for the rest of season, so perhaps I should be dumping Lundstram for someone very cheap and upgrade Traore or Cantwell?
Holgate, been getting assists lately too.