Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I had a similar dilemma but have taken the hit because I feel like Foden will score big. I have spent far too many points this season and I do it every year. Need to make new rules for next season and restrain myself!
Still might pay off. I did come close to getting him in for a hit.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Screw it, i'm following your tip brother. Arsenal home next, but Bournemouth away and being a Jose team has to have some sway. Plus he has attacking potential, and leaves 1.9m in the bank to sort DCL out.

Now the only question is which of these 4.3m mugs comes out for him.

Lascelles - doubtful this week away v City
Targett, injured for 2 weeks, Villa crap defence
Ward - Palace poor since restart, but solid starter

Got to be Targett right?
Ye deffo

So I went for the big gamble on Spurs and drafted in Kane and Aurier

Already regretting it as my alternate 2 transfers were Willian and Ings and the former already has 2 assists !

Keefy18

Would bench any of those strikers (veering towards Jimenez) over Pulisic personally. Him and Bruno are on fire since the re-start and both get extra points for goals and clean sheets. Would also play Aurier over Saiss.
Thankfully, I listened to you ;)

Although I'm torn over that goal as a United supporter!

hubbuh

Thankfully, I listened to you ;)

Although I'm torn over that goal as a United supporter!
feck that, United over FF all fecking day. And I say that as someone with Pulisic in my team! Who's also top of his league by a hairs breadth!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ye deffo

So I went for the big gamble on Spurs and drafted in Kane and Aurier

Already regretting it as my alternate 2 transfers were Willian and Ings and the former already has 2 assists !
So far Aurier is at least as good as the other options I had...Ward conceded 2 already, and Azil conceded!

More concerned at Pulisic scoring. Rival has him.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Aurier so annoying to own. Cant be going through the hassle with him. Willian another one of those annoying traps. But doing well at the moment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Aurier so annoying to own. Cant be going through the hassle with him. Willian another one of those annoying traps. But doing well at the moment.
I looked at his record this year, 1 red yes, but only 1 yellow remarkably. In the league anyway.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I looked at his record this year, 1 red yes, but only 1 yellow remarkably. In the league anyway.
Actually he's done pretty well. Hasn't gone more than 3 games without a blank. I move him on too quickly.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Looking at cheap fullbacks for a future bench boost (Already have Saiss). Cedric at 4.8m ? Plays Villa away GW 37

United Hobbit

Excellent well done Willian made the -4 worthwhile let's see if Vardy does the same. Would have preferred 3-3 though for our hopes of top 4

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I really have to learn my lesson with not starting Saka.
Cue another DCL 2 pointer instead

Leonzo1

Have a lot of cash to spend on a striker but absolutely no idea who to pick.
Auba
Vardy
Giroud
Kane
Jesus
Any advice?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think him and Pep are the biggest fantasy football trolls!
I always say I won't use Auba as he always trolls me but he always seems to draw me in
Next season, no matter what the fixtures or form looks like, I hundred percent won't use Auba at any time and the only Man City players I'll have are KDB and possibly Ederson.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Auba
Vardy
Giroud
Kane
Jesus
Any advice?
need to wait until end of this GW now, no point in taking a decision now - ive taken the Kane gamble this week, he's looked shit so far but Bournmouth are even shitter

Sunburnt Red

Supports
United
Auba
Vardy
Giroud
Kane
Jesus
Any advice?
Auba and Vardy both looked lively today, think Giroud is more of a rotation risk along with Jesus. Keeping my eye on Kane as whilst he has scored he hasn't looked himself since the restart.

Who did everyone captain this week? I tripled captained Bruno so apologies in advance to everyone who I've jinxed by doing so :nervous:

*EDIT Spelling

Reactions: Rood

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Jiminez to Jesus? Or am I mad.

City have the easiest 5 games on paper, albeit the risk of rotation.
Yeah I’ve kept him on that basis but I’m wary over his current form. He got into good positions against Southampton but a lot of chances were in the air and his powderpuff heading didn’t cut the mustard. His hold up play was weak which makes him a slight rotation risk even with Aguero’s injury. Tasty fixtures though and should get plenty of opportunities.

Neo_Mufc

I've got with some risks to try and gain points. Last weeks never worked. I've got for another one but basically I have 3 SHU players so I need a CS against a Wolves side who I personally am hoping do not score.

I also brought in the lowly owned Jesus hoping that he will prove us all wrong including myself that he is capable of hauling a decent amount of points.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Man I really need Wolves to concede today. I swear WHOEVER my rival gets in defence just does not concede. This week he has Doherty and Boly. Guaranteed clean sheet for Wolves coming up.

Neo_Mufc

Good news kdb foden and jesus all start so hoping foden and jesus haul

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hope Foden has a mare, KDB too (despite owning, but not captaining) and Mahrez hauls!

Nickosaur

Mate who is chasing me in my ML captained Vardy. He's a lucky chap as imo he could have easily been sent off last night yesterday and got a minus -3 possibly? Instead he scores the equaliser and gets 3 bonus points :mad: need captain KDB to explode tonight!!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Arsenal conceding thanks to stupid Nketiah has dropped me some points. Need to KdB and Foden to storm this to regain some of those points. Lead is now down to nothing

de Bruyne haul, Foden mega haul and Sheffield United conceding good and early please

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Makes for uncomfortable viewing this city game with only KDB(c)

Guy behind me in work league has captained Sterling so could do with a 1pt cameo from him. He also has KDB n Mahrez though.

Neo_Mufc

And there we have it, my 2 players I brought in are off. Foden and Jesus. Atleast Jesus scored but Foden missed 2 really good chances which would have been 19 points. That's really frustrating.