Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
And there we have it, my 2 players I brought in are off. Foden and Jesus. Atleast Jesus scored but Foden missed 2 really good chances which would have been 19 points. That's really frustrating.
I nearly took a hit to bring Foden in. Would have meant losing DCL too who plays Southampton at home. Glad I didn't now but that's how it goes sometimes.

My mini league rival has sterling captain off bench with an assist straight away. FML.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Sterling goal and assist off the bench for my mini league rival as his captain. Feck me sideways. How you do even get that jammy.

United Hobbit

Thought someone in my work league was getting Pep'd as they'd captained Sterling and he was benched and brought on but unfortunately he's contributed well

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Terrible. That Egan goal, arsenal sending off/conceding and City getting 5 goals with de Bruyne only involved in one and Foden not in any. I think that sequence of events has just about finished me off unless Salah hits a brace and Mane blanks.

United Hobbit

Oh well done Wolves just as I was in line for 2 clean sheets with my bench boost. Great stuff

Good for United at least

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I got Pep'ed. I had Mahrez last GW, took him off for Foden because he started last game but he actually started again today and scored while Foden did nothing.

At least I got 3 CS from Burnley & Sheffield.

Neo_Mufc

Oh get in Egan! My 3 SHU players risk paid off. thats 27 points off them 3. Absolutely beautiful.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wow Egan on fire, apart for that red card he's bought in some good points for me. Feel I could have done better with the KDB captaincy, City score 5 and he's only part of one goal sucks.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is it time to get rid of Jimenez? I have 2 problem strikers now as I also have DCL.

Paul_Scholes18

Captain Salah doing well already. I forgot to change it, but also no TC.
Pay back from last week.
My transfer to bring him in seems more justified now.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Is it time to get rid of Jimenez? I have 2 problem strikers now as I also have DCL.
I have both and 2 FT's. Let's see how DCL does tomorrow first.

I might get rid of all my strikers though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
John Egan on my bench. End me.
You think that's bad? I had the cnut in my starting 11 and at the last minute took a hit to swap him with Aurier. Now he's sitting on the bench showing me the middle finger.

feck this game...

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If Klopp doesn't start Mane at weekend and bench Salah then we know he plays fpl.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Guys please. I've got Egan and Taylor both (2nd and 3rd) on my bench. 27 feckin points.

Added to which my rival for 3rd place has Henderson first on his who will come on for Holgate.

I need Maguire or Digne to not play to see any of those points and it ain't happening. I give up. This season has been unparalleled for bad luck.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I was on such a roll before the break. Since the return, everything I do has what ever the opposite of Midas touch is.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He has rotated less than expected after they won it.
Salah vs Mane is impossible to predict. Although I think Salah is slightly better.
Had Mane since gw1. He's been great. Hopefully he starts home vs Burnley and goes mental. Could do with Salah being benched.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I need Mane not to come on and I’ll get Egan points.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Mane on and yellow carded straight away so could be a 0 pointer. Just not my night this.

Neo_Mufc

Annoying kdb gets 7 points but better than nothing. According to fantasy fix I've moved into the top 5k.

Neo_Mufc

If Salah had hauled last week I would have captained him again. He's on 18 but I'm glad I brought him in last week.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Terrible. That Egan goal, arsenal sending off/conceding and City getting 5 goals with de Bruyne only involved in one and Foden not in any. I think that sequence of events has just about finished me off unless Salah hits a brace and Mane blanks.
Salah saving the week, but still might not be top anymore. More a relief than a celebration.

Neo_Mufc

Salah banging and Mane being rested has killed me.
This was a second week of risks for me and I got lucky. It could have been even better had foden scored his 2.

4 gwks left . Still time to make some.ground up.

Paul_Scholes18

Waiting to long to decide and then forgetting in the last second to change has rewarded me.
I better make sure I change it to Bruno before next week though if I am going for TC.

Nickosaur

Kdb captain wasn't as lucrative as I hoped, but have to be pleased with Egan and salah hauls.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I hope tomorrow goes some way to recover the damage done by today.

Rashford Bruno Martial DCL n Aurier to save my GW hopefully. Its damage limitation now though as a Mane owner.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Utterly awful week, worst I’ve had in about 20 gameweeks.

Need to decide what to with Jimenez.. Vardy is quite tempting with Bournemouth next but I might wait and see how Kane does tomorrow.

coolredwine

lameredboots
This game winds me up so much
Same. Lost 8 points in the last minute of the SHU - Wolves game. fckin Egan, took a red card in the DGW and now 2 consecutive goals.

Thankfully Salah's haul will push me above 50 points with Martial, Bruno, AWB and DCL still to play.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Got Salah so decent week thus far, should have captained him though - United plus Kane/Aurier to come

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Caught between a rock and a hard place with Mane. Got enough to upgrade to Salah. But I want to do down to Mahrez and upgrade Jimenez to Vardy.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I have both and 2 FT's. Let's see how DCL does tomorrow first.

I might get rid of all my strikers though.
Hope he does something tomorrow, him and Jimenez have blanked too often for my liking. But there aren't really many alternatives in those price ranges.

Neo_Mufc

@Theon @2mufc0 I took Jiminez out for Jesus. I had to spend a bit more but he got me 8 points this week.

I don't think he's the best striker out there but with the games left he could go on and get some good points. I'd hope that Pep wants to keep him scoring as much as he can if Aguero isn't going to make the CL.

If I didn't want to go with Jesus I'd consider Greenwood(which frees up a whole ton of money, DCL if he scores tomorrow as Everton have decent fixtures.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Guy on twitter who goes by the name of FPL Traore (Wolves fan I presume ) did Salah n Egan out for Foden n Mendy this week.

Makes me feel a bit better about my horrorshow. That's brutal for him I bet.

Neo_Mufc

Thinking Rashford to Vardy for the next GW if Rashford doesn't do much today.

Vardy is going for that top goal scorer achievement and he will be up for it.