Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Neo_Mufc

Who should I swap Vardy for, Rashford or Jesus? I brought in Jesus last week and he's more of a differential if he hauls this week.

I feel like I need another defender as well as I have 3 SHU as my back for this week but that would involve me taking another -4 hit.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Who should I swap Vardy for, Rashford or Jesus? I brought in Jesus last week and he's more of a differential if he hauls this week.

I feel like I need another defender as well as I have 3 SHU as my back for this week but that would involve me taking another -4 hit.
Vardy is a popular buy with Bournemouth away. Jesus is a rotation risk and Rashford is arguably the fourth United attacker currently. Any could haul, but I'd imagine Vardy's average points this weekend are greatest.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I brought in Jesus as differential.

So who is the best captain choice this week, I'm thinking a United player or Salah, but worried the latter might be rested?

Neo_Mufc

Vardy is a popular buy with Bournemouth away. Jesus is a rotation risk and Rashford is arguably the fourth United attacker currently. Any could haul, but I'd imagine Vardy's average points this weekend are greatest.
Rashfords gone for Vardy.

Not sure what to do with the 3 SHU united def. I have pope on my bench.

GledTheRed

Some cnut above me had Nketiah first sub with -2 and Egan second with 15.

He only had only player not play yet Egan came in? WTF?

Fek it's cos he only had two defenders play, jammy cnut!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Now I've thought about this too much and am seriously considering Sterling in for KDB. Expecting him to sit out the game against Brighton if he's carrying a knock. Pep has been suitably vague as to what players are not 100% the baldy cnut

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I brought in Jesus as differential.

So who is the best captain choice this week, I'm thinking a United player or Salah, but worried the latter might be rested?
Bruno is a garrantied assists or goals. Then you have Martial whom I can't remember the last time he didn't score at home. I'd go with either of those 2.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Some cnut above me had Nketiah first sub with -2 and Egan second with 15.

He only had only player not play yet Egan came in? WTF?

Fek it's cos he only had two defenders play, jammy cnut!
That's outrageous luck on luck isn't it!

It's even more annoying when you scan their team, chuckle that they've missed out, then see they haven't.

Like my old boss bloody had Greenwood come in off the bench as his Everton usual starter defender didn't play for some reason.
That should have been punished, as what sort of donut plays 4-4-2 and leaves Greenwood in red hot form on the bench!

Nickosaur

Hmm. Now Traore is yellow flagged, and likely to drop in price. Starting to think moving him out should be the priority instead of Kane for Vardy. Kane's a useless lump at the moment but his record against Arsenal is insane.

Dan_F

Had a dreadful week. My strikers have fecked me over two weeks in a row. Dropped well out of the top 10k now.

Got Jimenez, DCL and Kane. x2 United and x2 City midfielders. 2 free transfers. No idea where to go really.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a dreadful week. My strikers have fecked me over two weeks in a row. Dropped well out of the top 10k now.

Got Jimenez, DCL and Kane. x2 United and x2 City midfielders. 2 free transfers. No idea where to go really.
DCL has been a disaster the last few weeks, so he surely has to go.
And Kane is exceptionally expensive in this dour Jose team.

Vardy away at Bournemouth looks great potential, plus Greenwood home to Southampton, which facilitates a lot of room for manouevre.
And because of that you don't have to risk taking Jiminez out in a home game like I'm weighing up to bring in Vardy!

Withnail

Subbing in Kane turned out to be a horrendous idea. Poxy bleedin Mourinho.

He's out along with Rashford and Dendoncker for Greenwood, Vardy and Mahrez.

Ole better not rest Greenwood now :nervous:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Given Martinez’s next two fixtures, I’m think of upgrading either him or Martin for a hit with 1.6 ITB. West Ham have Norwich and Watford next. Fabianski time?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Given Martinez’s next two fixtures, I’m think of upgrading either him or Martin for a hit with 1.6 ITB. West Ham have Norwich and Watford next. Fabianski time?
I remember going with Fabianski a year or so back. He was garbage. Choose wisely :)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Not sure if I should Captain Vardy or Fernandes... Thoughts?

The guy I'm trying to catch will probably Captain Fernandes but he doesn't have Vardy and I'm trying to claw back 15 points. If only I had Egan start last week...

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'd cover the majority and capt Bruno.

Same struggle as last GW over my attacking options. Did well last time in benching Jimenez. Thinking of benching Pulisic this time vs Sheffield.

Mahrez KDB Bruno Martial
Ings Vardy Greenwood

bench: Pulisic

Or do I bench Greenwood/Martial. That way I still have some Utd attack plus 1 Chelsea. Think Im benching greenwood actually...

Last edited:

Nickosaur

Okay, I'm going to sack off Kane. Team now looks like:

Ederson
Doherty / Maguire / Egan
Salah / KDB / Fernandes / Pulisic
Vardy / Jota / Greenwood

Jota the weak link there, will boot him out for Ings next week.
Slightly worried that KDB won't play and I'll miss out on City points.
Need to get the captain choice right and at the moment it's on Fernandes.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Not sure if I should Captain Vardy or Fernandes... Thoughts?

The guy I'm trying to catch will probably Captain Fernandes but he doesn't have Vardy and I'm trying to claw back 15 points. If only I had Egan start last week...
I have the same dilemma. Southampton is more solid than Bournemouth but haven't been convinced with Vardy recently despite of scoring 3 goals in his last two games. Captain choice is crucial in FPL.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My brain saying Bruno but my gut saying Vardy.

Southampton are in a bit of form and United can't forever score 3-4 goals per game. Think this might be a tight game. With that said, Bruno is so involved and takes FKs and PKs so can easily haul.

Vardy is on form and playing a completely shite team and is a greedy cnut that wants the golden boot. With that said, no Maddison and Chilwell could mean there are less chances for him.

Such a tough on this week.

I've had it on Vardy all week and whenever I make last minute changes, it never works out so I may just leave it and complain in here later.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
If I have 2 free transfers and I use FREE HIT, do I still have 2 transfers after or does it reset to 1?

KennyBurner

Guys please Pulisic or willian for traore the bodybuidding feck.....My brain says willian because he is setpiece/pk duty but my heart says pulisic.

Even saka might be a good cheap option.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
If I have 2 free transfers and I use FREE HIT, do I still have 2 transfers after or does it reset to 1?

Guys please Pulisic or willian for traore the bodybuidding feck.....My brain says willian because he is setpiece/pk duty but my heart says pulisic.

Even saka might be a good cheap option.
I'd prefer Pulisic

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Inevitable cleanie for Newcastle as I've left their guy 3rd on my bench! Though I dare say TAA will be rested, so I'll get Ward in!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.

Neo_Mufc

Ah man why didn't I take a risk and bring. In Antonio. 21 points from a differential.