Fantasy Premier League 19/20

saivet

Out of:

William, KDB, Salah, Bruno, Martial, Ings, Jimenez and Greenwood.

Who do I leave out?

And who to captain?
I'd be brave and leave out KDB. I'm thinking to transfer KDB for a Chelsea winger.

Given Pep's rotation, I think he'll be rested tomorrow and possibly come on as a sub, then start vs Arsenal in the FA Cup and then back on the bench against Watford.

El-Manos

This is a tough one. You need at least one of Foden, Silva, Sterling. Question is: is which one?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This is a tough one. You need at least one of Foden, Silva, Sterling, question is which one.
Foden is at least cheap and allows packing in other players and a decent option on the bench.

Sterling is the highest risk and reward. Never know he might start up front instead of Jesus as what other options bar those do they have?

El-Manos

Foden is at least cheap and allows packing in other players and a decent option on the bench.

Sterling is the highest risk and reward. Never know he might start up front instead of Jesus as what other options bar those do they have?
I have Jesus already. Proper dilemma this.

Nickosaur

I'm 35 points ahead of 2nd in my ML. He gained 15 points on me this week as he had Antonio.

He's also still got FH and BB. I've just got FH.

Getting very nervous.

Neo_Mufc

Foden captain. Am I mental?

Edit: I am in a league where winner gets minimum £650 and I am leading by 30 odd points.

saivet

Foden captain. Am I mental?

Edit: I am in a league where winner gets minimum £650 and I am leading by 30 odd points.
I'm thinking of captaining him, though with that kind of money on the line I'd play it safe. I'd only be captaining him if I was the guy 30 points behind.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Cannot trust Pep. You just don't know who's going to play. The only obvious one is David Silva, if he starts then he's likely will be on the bench next game.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
What is the best source of the early Chelsea team news later?

Worried about Azpi and Willian not starting

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
One thing that I definitely got wrong since the restart is thinking you'd require a strong bench with all the rotation. Five subs means this is less crucial. I think next season it will be possibly optimal to the cheapest defender and midfielder/forward possible even if they don't play. Even players rested are coming on from the bench with real regularity now. Do you need more than one outfield sub? It's nice to have more, but not if they are squeezing your funds.

Looking at it closer, with Chelsea v Norwich, and Man City v Bournemouth, this looks a better bet to do the free hit doesn't it?
Especially as the FPL Rockstar says he won't be doing teamsheet leaks for game week 38!
If City was the game with potential leaks, I'd go for it, but I can get five Chelsea and City players without a hit anyway.

Currently have:

Martinez
Azpi Doherty Saiss
Bruno Willian KDB Martial Mahrez
Vardy Greenwood

Martin, TAA Jimenez JRobinson

Really uncertain about my starters and subs this week, and transfers too. I think the main decision is to take a hit and whether to do so for a third City player or to upgrade the keeper.

Leaks permitting I could do:
  • Saiss to Alonso (and possibly Vardy to Jesus)
  • TAA to Alonso and Martin to Pope
  • Jimi to Giroud
  • Vardy to Giroud and Martial to Sterling

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I'm 35 points ahead of 2nd in my ML. He gained 15 points on me this week as he had Antonio.

He's also still got FH and BB. I've just got FH.

Getting very nervous.
Bring in his big scoring players you don't own and shield a little. That's one way to go.

I'm in a similar position albeit with a 48pt lead. He has Sterling and I have Mane. Simple switch to Sterling covers those pts for me. Its dirty tactics but I got 400 dabs riding on this league as it's my work league so i want to win it. 81 teams all chipped in a tenner. 400 for 1st, 250 for second and 150 for 3rd.

I'm Guaranteed 2nd place now I would say but really want to keep 1st.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Pulisic or Foden Captain? I'm trying to catch 37 points but am also 40 points ahead of third place.

Both guys above and below will most likely Captain Pulisic.

Normally the differential would be a no brainer but I have TC saved for final week so need to keep momentum...

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
So for my FH. What about a backline of 3 Chelsea defenders?
I would not trust Chelsea that much! They are capable of a brain fart, even against Norwich.

I would be tempted to do one Chelsea, one City and one Sheffield United. Leicester looked so bad defensively against bournemouth (and will now be without Soyuncu and Chilwell), so someone like Egan will be a threat on set pieces

El-Manos

I went for David Silva & Jesus in my
Team. I want sterling but I’m afraid he won’t start the prick.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
I have gone Mane n Jiminez Out ---- Sterling and Ings in for a minus 4.

Not overly happy about taking a hit to bring in Sterling, who might not even start this gw, but he's the only real threat to me winning my mini league. 48pt lead and second place will no doubt captain him again. Had to be done. Prepared to take a slight rank hit in order to give me more chance of the £400 winnings.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Predict their scores this GW fellas!

Bruno - Palace away
Salah - Arsenal away
D.Silva - Bournemouth Home
Sterling - Bournemouth Home
Antonio - Watford Home
Willian - Norwich Home
Pulisic - Norwich Home

Go...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ok, definitely free hitting then, as I have no Chelsea at all, only KDB from City, Aurier/Lascelles both doubts in defence, 2 Arsenal v Liverpool, 2 Liverpool v Arsenal etc etc.

Will hope the Rockstar gets the Chelsea lineup out at 7ish, and if Abraham is in it, put him in. Otherwise will decide between Willian/Pulisic, and definitely get 1 defender in there too.
For City, I'll probably go Ederson for 100% safety, and then probably gamble that Jesus and Sterling both start.

Antonio a must have too, Digne too.

Just have to decide whether both Martial and Bruno stay in or not. Very tricky, as I think Palace away won't be a smashfest.

KennyBurner

fellas Im first in my league currently. The cnut behind me has closed my lead down to 12 points :mad:. Ive taken good measure and applied free hit so that I can copy his own team with the exception of two players. I have greenwood and sterling while he has pulisic and jiminez.

My midfielders are salah, debruyne, martial, fernandes and sterling. Who do you think will be best for the captains armband? he captained salah last week by the way. Im afraid that bald manager will not play de bruyne who is usually my captain. I want to go with sterling or salah but would like any suggestions as to which choice is best.

Might just captain fernandes again. We are due another penalty.

Last edited:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
How likely are we to get Chelsea leaks? Really need to know about Giroud because I want to start him if he starts for a differential.