Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I've listened to you guys and benched KDB. Both my rivals have him in the team. My arsecheeks will be flapping tomorrow 2 minutes before teams are announced.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Pulisic will do nothing tonight, no idea what I was even thinking of captaining him!!

Dammit.
Don't be silly - Norwich vs a free scoring Chelsea side who are aggressively looking to react to a shock defeat at Sheffield United...! Again - NORWICH.

Pulisic and Willian will both be in double figures tonight, easily. Quote me on that.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Who'd you Cap in the end, Schwein?
I switched from Foden to Pulisic last minute.

Don't be silly - Norwich vs a free scoring Chelsea side who are aggressively looking to react to a shock defeat at Sheffield United...! Again - NORWICH.

Pulisic and Willian will both be in double figures tonight, easily. Quote me on that.
I hope you're right brother!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

It's almost half time already, and both have done nothing.

They'll be subbed off on 70 having blanked.
I bet my internet fame on it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Why the feck didn't I just leave it on Foden? Chelsea don't look like they're gonna hammer them. They'll probably get 2-1 with some random players scoring.

Rhyme Animal

I switched from Foden to Pulisic last minute.

I hope you're right brother!
Again, it's Norwich vs an angry free-scoring Chelsea... Do you know that Piper Perri Meme...? Think of Norwich as the little Blonde in the middle!

He's trying to jinx against it happening, and it will work..they're blanking tonight.
C'mon - it's a relegated Norwich against a Chelsea looking to react and with a bunch of very good players.

Also... I've got 3 Chelsea players, one of whom is Pulisic!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Again, it's Norwich vs an angry free-scoring Chelsea... Do you know that Piper Perri Meme...? Think of Norwich as the little Blonde in the middle!

C'mon - it's a relegated Norwich against a Chelsea looking to react and with a bunch of very good players.

Also... I've got 3 Chelsea players, one of whom is Pulisic!
I'm just about satisfied with that from Pulisic now... he needs a goal though really.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just relax - it's coming.

It was always gonna take them a while to grind down Norwich and now the first is in, Norwich will crumble.

I have Giroud and Pulisic btw.
Looking a decent pair, although Pulisic as cap does need more than 1 assist.
My fear with Giroud is he doesn't score enough. But even 1 is enough tonight, and maybe more to come

Rhyme Animal

Looking a decent pair, although Pulisic as cap does need more than 1 assist.
My fear with Giroud is he doesn't score enough. But even 1 is enough tonight, and maybe more to come
Personally don't think Giroud will offer anything more (he basically never scores in bunches anymore).

I think for sure Willian will be in on this - Willian goal with Pulisic assist, and Pulisic goal with Willian assist.

So 2 assists and a goal for Puli - with 3 bonus points.

It'd be nice to see Azpi or Alonso get in on it as well, but not convinced.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Personally don't think Giroud will offer anything more (he basically never scores in bunches anymore).

I think for sure Willian will be in on this - Willian goal with Pulisic assist, and Pulisic goal with Willian assist.

So 2 assists and a goal for Puli - with 3 bonus points.

It'd be nice to see Azpi or Alonso get in on it as well, but not convinced.
It's 1-0, and 70mins gone.

This'll be our lot.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
20 mins is a long time in footy...
Give it up son,you've had a nightmare tonight :)

By faultfor breaking the "do NOT captain someone first game rule.

Only saving grace was going Pulisic not Willian..and something else, but give it 10mins...

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
He might be rested or dropped after last game. Although if you are chasing him then you might have needed more.
At least our transfers have made the teams different.

Me: Pulisic, Salah, Foden, Vardy
Him: KDB, Martial, Mahrez, Jesus

He has free hit available and I have TC.

Schneiderman

Useless Chelsea, that's the work league lost. My rival's team is literally called 'on the Pulisic' and he doesn't have Pulisic. Cnut.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
A captain goal or assist is always better than nothing. No guarantees so good to have points in the bag. Anyone could be rested at any time.

Everyone was rubbish so Giroud should pick up a bonus too for doing the only thing of note.

Good to see Chelsea looking terrible too, with two tough games to come. That’s what’s important!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
This is one of those games where it fecks you in fantasy league and fecks United in real life. Just sad all around.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I'll be supporting Liverpool against the chavs.

Paul_Scholes18

At least our transfers have made the teams different.

Me: Pulisic, Salah, Foden, Vardy
Him: KDB, Martial, Mahrez, Jesus

He has free hit available and I have TC.
I am hoping for big things from Martial and Jesus here. Although Jesus will probably get rested and come on for one point.
Foden may experience the same thing.
Who ever wins the Pep rotation game will be the winner.