g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 19/20

LuckyScout78

1 point for Millner. Can be the crucial point at the end of the global league, for top 2 of millions.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No keeper is essential, but he’d likely be the clear best value choice and you should probably transfer a Liverpool defender + your most expensive keeper for Adrian + another premium defender, if you’re already maxed out on Liverpool.
Yep - could be a 2m gamechanger - to top up a dodgy cheapy - perhaps Greenwood up to a 6.5m etc

Macern

Pee pee pants
Henderson is looking very very interesting at £5.5m. Has been playing in a very advanced role recently. Keeps getting into quite a few shooting opportunities.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Anyone have any ideas when Adrian's price will rise?
Might rise .1 in 3-4 days time if Alisson is out long term.

Edit: In fact Adrian's price is locked for 8 days. So won't rise for a while.

Last edited:

redmanc

Pleased with TAA and VVD, shame i didnt go for Salah though but still, sure Sterling will net me plenty of points this season.

Patchbeard

Thinking I made a mistake in the TAA v Robertson dilemma. Will probably switch asap depending on if there's any other changes necessary after GW1. Though Liverpools defence looks shaky as feck so could steer clear completely to enable funds elsewhere.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Went TAA ahead of VVD. It's annoying now but Trent looks quite threatening up front so should be ok long term.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Went TAA ahead of VVD. It's annoying now but Trent looks quite threatening up front so should be ok long term.
TAA is easily the better option long term I would think. Robertson or TAA is the tougher decision right now. Specially with TAA on freekicks.

podurban2

TAA is easily the better option long term I would think. Robertson or TAA is the tougher decision right now. Specially with TAA on freekicks.
I am keeping VVD for sure. Am really keen on trading Robertson for TAA but it’s too early perhaps.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Should have included TAA and Van Dijk in my team. But these Liverpool players are expensive man.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Useless Scousers - had two of the feckers in defence, at least TAA got an assist

starman

Points for Salah & TAA. Had Pukki originally as my cheap striker, but played the gameweek and went for a striker playing at home..but might end up putting him in as he looked impressive. Had really good movement

Last edited:

diarm

Opened up the fantasy mobile app today for the first time since last year, saw the facelift and thought they might be after finally fixing it. 3 minute hang and two crashes while trying to check Salah's points breakdown suggests not.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Error
We're sorry - something's gone wrong.

Our team has been notified, but click here to fill out a report.

=======

Anybody else getting this when checking Private/Public and Global Leagues tables ?

Been trying on and off for the last 7/8 hours but keep getting the same.

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Error
We're sorry - something's gone wrong.

Our team has been notified, but click here to fill out a report.

=======

Anybody else getting this when checking Private/Public and Global Leagues tables ?

Been trying on and off for the last 7/8 hours but keep getting the same.
Now it's:

Error
Sorry, but there has been an unexpected error processing your request.

You can return to the home page and try again or contact us for further help.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
No keeper is essential, but he’d likely be the clear best value choice and you should probably transfer a Liverpool defender + your most expensive keeper for Adrian + another premium defender, if you’re already maxed out on Liverpool.
I only have Salah from Liverpool but have a cheap
Now it's:

Error
Sorry, but there has been an unexpected error processing your request.

You can return to the home page and try again or contact us for further help.
Someone dropped the points table

Nickosaur

I see the Robertson vs TAA debate is so hot right now! Someone should remind me why one shouldn't be rash and chase lost points.

#stickwithrobertson
It's a long season. I thought TAA looked a little suspect at times. He also has more competition at RB than Robertson does at LB. They both chucked in a load of crosses. I'm sure your team will have bigger fires to put out than andy robertson!

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It's a long season. I thought TAA looked a little suspect at times. He also has more competition at RB than Robertson does at LB. They both chucked in a load of crosses. I'm sure your team will have bigger fires to put out than andy robertson!
You're right, oh Christmas Ghost of the Past!

Too often have I jumped the gun prematurely.

Suv666

29 points from Salah(C) and Firmino. Literally everyone has captained Salah so that hardly matters.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone else with 4.5m rotating GKs considering Adrian? I was always going for Heaton + one other, think it's now an easy choice...
I've got Heaton and Pope. See no reason to change unless Allison is out for months.

Added to which they're in my side for bonus and save points as much as anything. Can't see the Liverpool gk getting any more than 6 pts a week at best (unless they save a pen).