Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
VVD, Zinchenko, Salah (c), Sterling - 58pts from 4 players.

Still got likes of Kane, Wilson and Perez to come.

Good start. :)

0161_UNITED

West Ham are just sooo West Hammy. People who captained Harry Kane over Sterling, unite and take over!!

ChaddyP

Revamped my side last minute and it paid off. Decided to drop B Silva and find a way to fit Trent, VVD, Zinchenco, Sterling and Salah all in my team. Seems to have paid off so far

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Just checked the league, the amount of people who triple captained Salah on the first GW :lol:

Suv666

52 pts from Salah (C), Firmino, Sterling and Stones. Decent start.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
67 points without captaining Sterling. Will take it but frustrated as heck since I switched to Salah as captain at 6:58pm last night :lol:

Varun

Staff
Had both Salah and sterling but captained Salah. Wish I had captained sterling instead but that's 20/20 retrospection given Salah was the better choice.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Salah and Sterling are so vital it doesn't really matter if the rest of the team are 5m players

Varun

Staff
Salah and Sterling are so vital it doesn't really matter if the rest of the team are 5m players
It's possible to have a balanced team with both I think. It's just about going easy on the premium forwards because these 2 guys really are forwards with an extra point per goal and clean sheet

starman

Forgot about Kane and August....he better score 5 today :). Though if doesn't score at all it will make the dilemma alot easier of dropping him to get in Sterling

Then it will be a question of Jimenez, Chelsea Striker, Pukki or Origi.

EDIT:
Wilson assist!

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not gonna lie, I'm looking a panic moves to get Sterling in. Specially with their fixtures coming up. Not sure KDB is gonna cover it.

3rd week wildcard incoming.

Pughnichi

It is infuriating. I pick Siggy and Digne based on ability

Only for schneiderlin to do something idiotic.

Siggy is the man to get subbed (despite Bernard playing like a 9 yr old) and the 10 men are now more likely to concede ahahahahah

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Who else is in the Salah, Sterling n Kane club?

Probably going to all stay for me all season bar injuries. Think all three will get 20 plus goals.

IrishRedDevil

B.Silva didn’t play, but 6 points from 4.0
Martin Kelly as first sub feels better anyway. He might even sneak a bonus point.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Not gonna lie, I'm looking a panic moves to get Sterling in. Specially with their fixtures coming up. Not sure KDB is gonna cover it.

3rd week wildcard incoming.
I m panicking and using my wild card. I have a good sense of who is starting so it is a good time for me. Sterling will most likely go up by .2 and Bernard Silva drop by .3. I have no choice to use it unless I want to take 8 points hit. Sterling will be a player to always have unless he gets rotated. I taught B Silva will grow this season but I forgot Pep is the top fantasy football troll

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I m panicking and using my wild card. I have a good sense of who is starting so it is a good time for me. Sterling will most likely go up by .2 and Bernard Silva drop by .3. I have no choice to use it unless I want to take 8 points hit. Sterling will be a player to always have unless he gets rotated. I taught B Silva will grow this season but I forgot Pep is the top fantasy football troll
I would 100% take an 8 point hit rather than use a wildcard.

IrishRedDevil

:lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
67 before today's bonuses.
Decent, but wish Wilson n King had done a bit more today! Should have been a goal fest.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just checked the league, the amount of people who triple captained Salah on the first GW :lol:
There's words for them - casuals who don't understand the game.

Then us "smart" players will wait for a double game week, and he'll get 6 points :lol:

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I would 100% take an 8 point hit rather than use a wildcard.
Hmm... I don’t know if that will work for me. I want to try and avoid a lot of points hits. I went for a balanced team so that 8 points hit might be 12 or 15. I need to change up my defense and return to my original plan of having three premium players in my team while jinxing Liverpool defense. Auba and Kane will score big as well and I don’t want to miss that either. I will miss it if I play it safe and just take one of them out for Sterling and Salah mid.

Brinky

Billy Sharp costing me a clean sheet for Rico :(
74 with two left to play.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hmm... I don’t know if that will work for me. I want to try and avoid a lot of points hits. I went for a balanced team so that 8 points hit might be 12 or 15. I need to change up my defense and return to my original plan of having three premium players in my team while jinxing Liverpool defense. Auba and Kane will score big as well and I don’t want to miss that either. I will miss it if I play it safe and just take one of them out for Sterling and Salah mid.
Using your wildcard now will likely see you take more points hits later though. It's worth more than 8 points.

City play Spurs next. It's not so easy a game that you can't wait before ripping up your team for Sterling. You presumably picked the players you picked because you thought they'd do well and also presumably ignored Sterling even though you were aware that he could do well too.

Unless you badly, badly, badly screwed up your team when picking it you shouldn't be wildcarding. And even if you did you're still likely to screw up again when wildcarding based on one week of information.

Adcuth

53 with 4 to go. An ok start I suppose, vardy and Perez will have a blinder tomorrow I can feel it. Gonna give him a few games but not sure Bernard is gonna earn enough points to keep his place. Gonna have to keep an eye our for a replacement

United58

There's words for them - casuals who don't understand the game.

Then us "smart" players will wait for a double game week, and he'll get 6 points :lol:
:lol: There was murder over Sane last season with his no-show on a double gameweek, so many people triple captained him :lol: I TC'ed Hazard in 2017/18 for a DGW and got nothing off him :(

Any word on Allison? Pull the trigger and get rid? Or is he getting fit for next GW

Such a waste of a free transfer :(
He could be out for 6 weeks+, watch his price and be ready to move if he's dropping and you want the funds.