Fantasy Premier League 19/20

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Best defender for 5.2?

Who will Chelsea stick with when Rudiger comes back, Zouma or Christensen?
Tough. Zouma is a threat from set pieces but they arent keeping a clean sheet anytime soon. You have Leicesters Russian CB who despite some tough fixtures on the horizon I think will do very good for 4.5. Dunk or Mings from Villa for 4.5/4.6 respectively as well.

Is that enough in the strike force?
Well King blows hot and cold but the strike force is really Salah, Martial, Sterling and Pukki. On an average week youd hope for a good score

Eleven-Eighteen

Alright then. Wildcard played.

Sterling Salah and KDB all on board. If this season is going to be as depressingly a two-horse race as the last one, I'm at least going to try and get some FPL points out of it.

Adcuth

Used my free transfers well. Ended up with.

Ederson

TAA AWB Lundstram

KDB Sterling Cantwell Ceballos

Pukki Firmino Vardy

Hoping for a good week

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why are you guys doing the wild card now when we still have a week to play ?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
For the next set of games ? I mean there could be injuries midweek, right ?

Also,.price changes are every day ?
You can make unlimited transfers until the deadline on WC.

Price changes are every night but if no players reach their target (enough transfers out/in) then there aren't any changes that night. You can track potential rises/falls here.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20

Price changes are every night but if no players reach their target (enough transfers out/in) then there aren't any changes that night. You can track potential rises/falls here.
That site is cool. If I use the wild card today, I can still use them before this weekend?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My WC got me right back in the action. Pukki, Barnes, Sterling, Martial delivering, plus KDB chipping in who I already had. Still not had a single clean sheet though.

64 for the week.

El-Manos

Used my free transfers well. Ended up with.

Ederson

TAA AWB Lundstram

KDB Sterling Cantwell Ceballos

Pukki Firmino Vardy

Hoping for a good week
Why AWB? we're not keeping clean sheets and he will probably not rack up many assists or goals either.

Adcuth

Why AWB? we're not keeping clean sheets and he will probably not rack up many assists or goals either.
He was already there, not taking hits to remove him yet. Still got perez on the bench that I want out too.

Codie

That’s great, thanks for sharing!

Just a question, does it mean the players with the blue box have reached the target and will be going up? So the target is always 100 and those who reach it rise that night?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
That’s great, thanks for sharing!

Just a question, does it mean the players with the blue box have reached the target and will be going up? So the target is always 100 and those who reach it rise that night?
It's an estimation. They're fairly accurate but never 100%.

Mighty Boosh

Is it worth jumping on the Pukki bandwagon this late? He's already gone up £0.4m
I'm holding off because I hate admitting I'm wrong but it could really come back to bite me.

Haller looks good but is a bit too pricey, Abraham might also be a decent should now he's up and running with some goals

Chillosophy

Pukki is also set to rise again tonight, that'd be crazy.

Sadly for me Robertson and Ake might have a price drop. I cant really replace them either even though I want to get Ake out, I need to get 2 FT's so I can shuffle my team abit next week when there's more info.

United58

You'll be chasing points all year if you dont get him in as soon as possible in my opinion.
I'm holding off because I hate admitting I'm wrong but it could really come back to bite me.

Haller looks good but is a bit too pricey, Abraham might also be a decent should now he's up and running with some goals
Cheers guys, thinking of dropping Kane (Spurs are in horrendous form and he's going to drop) for him. Thoughts?

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
If you got Cantwell when he was 4.5 its a cracking pick.

The rest of the 4.5 midfielders: Hayden looks like he'll play every game. Scores the occasional goal. Or Guendouzi

Cheers guys, thinking of dropping Kane (Spurs are in horrendous form and he's going to drop) for him. Thoughts?
Famous last words, Kane can turn it around but Norwich are creating more than Spurs are for me so I'd go for Pukki over kane. The longer Eriksen is on the bench the less service Kane is getting.

United58

If you got Cantwell when he was 4.5 its a cracking pick.

The rest of the 4.5 midfielders: Hayden looks like he'll play every game. Scores the occasional goal. Or Guendouzi

Famous last words, Kane can turn it around but Norwich are creating more than Spurs are for me so I'd go for Pukki over kane. The longer Eriksen is on the bench the less service Kane is getting.
I have Hayden, nice bench option. Going for Pukki over Kane, feckit

Frank Grimes

Activated my WC. Had too many problems and price rises were killing me after a poor start(1.7m OR)

Henderson
Soyuncu TAA Zinchenko
McGinn Salah Sterling Mount
Barnes Aguero Pukki

Button Kelly, Lundstram, Douglas Luiz

Eleven-Eighteen

Surprised not many people here are picking Abraham or Mount.

Surely Chelsea’s going to score *some* goals. And if they do Tammy is going to get on the scoresheet. He’s available cheap too. Seems in good nick. Worth having on for a couple of weeks.

ROFLUTION

Surprised not many people here are picking Abraham or Mount.

Surely Chelsea’s going to score *some* goals. And if they do Tammy is going to get on the scoresheet. He’s available cheap too. Seems in good nick. Worth having on for a couple of weeks.
I like Tammy too, but the turn off for me is that he's not a safe starter and occasionally gets subbed for Giroud. Mount seems more nailed on and is probably the best pick in that pricerange.

Eleven-Eighteen

I like Tammy too, but the turn off for me is that he's not a safe starter and occasionally gets subbed for Giroud. Mount seems more nailed on and is probably the best pick in that pricerange.
Hmm fair point.

In that case, I might need recommendations for another striker at the same price. Already have Pukki.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Activated my WC. Had too many problems and price rises were killing me after a poor start(1.7m OR)

Henderson
Soyuncu TAA Zinchenko
McGinn Salah Sterling Mount
Barnes Aguero Pukki

Button Kelly, Lundstram, Douglas Luiz
Aguero could be a really good differential. Just haven't got the funds to squeeze him in at the moment.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I can WC and switch from:

Ederson
AWB
, TAA, Digne
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Ceballos
Wilson
, Pukki, Adams

Subs: Button, Lundstram, Kelly, Dendoncker

To:

Pope
Soyuncu
, TAA, Digne
Salah, Sterling, Martial, Cantwell
Aubamayang
, Pukki, Barnes

Subs: Button, Lundstram, Kelly, Dendoncker

Worth doing now or wait? My alternate plans is wait a week then switch Ceballos and Adams to Cantwell and Baarnes.

IrishRedDevil

I said I wouldn't take any hits this year...

I've now taken 2 for -8. That lasted long.

Reluctant to use my WC so early, but not sure if hits are the way to go?

Pretty settled on my team now though, and the value is 101.0m and set to rise.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Mount, Martial and KWP all yellow flagged for me. KWP can go at the earliest opportunity but I think I'll hold the other 2 if it's not too serious. Cantwell and Lundstram can cover them if need be.

Varun

Staff
Mount, Martial and KWP all yellow flagged for me. KWP can go at the earliest opportunity but I think I'll hold the other 2 if it's not too serious. Cantwell and Lundstram can cover them if need be.
Mount will almost certainly play. It was just a dead leg.

Varun

Staff
Yeah looked that way. I watched most of the Norwich game and was impressed with him again. Thought he was Chelsea's best player against us too.
Yeah, looks lively and is a big goal threat. What are you doing with the prick Pukki?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah, looks lively and is a big goal threat. What are you doing with the prick Pukki?
Keeping him in all season and playing him every week unless he's injured. Kane is my bigger problem. I'll give him a few weeks though. Feel he's more likely to go off against Arsenal than teams that park the bus. Besides, the armband is staying on Sterling until at least GW10. Trying not to overthink it too much this year.

Varun

Staff
Keeping him in all season and playing him every week unless he's injured. Kane is my bigger problem. I'll give him a few weeks though. Feel he's more likely to go off against Arsenal than teams that park the bus. Besides, the armband is staying on Sterling until at least GW10. Trying not to overthink it too much this year.
Yeah, no brainer for those who have him already but I don't and his ownership is reaching a point where every goal is gonna destroy my OR. Jane's a keeper if you're going with a premium striker, 20+ goals guaranteed as long as you don't try to be clever and move him around per the fixture list. That said, I'd prefer Aguero if you can spare the extra mil.

SaboTaj

Tough. Zouma is a threat from set pieces but they arent keeping a clean sheet anytime soon. You have Leicesters Russian CB who despite some tough fixtures on the horizon I think will do very good for 4.5. Dunk or Mings from Villa for 4.5/4.6 respectively as well.

Well King blows hot and cold but the strike force is really Salah, Martial, Sterling and Pukki. On an average week youd hope for a good score
He is Turkish.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Yeah, no brainer for those who have him already but I don't and his ownership is reaching a point where every goal is gonna destroy my OR. Jane's a keeper if you're going with a premium striker, 20+ goals guaranteed as long as you don't try to be clever and move him around per the fixture list. That said, I'd prefer Aguero if you can spare the extra mil.
So would I. I'm maxed out on City at the moment as well (Zinchenko, KDB, Sterling). Maybe I'll get the opportunity to grab him when Pep decides to bench Zinchenko. Can downgrade him then and upgrade Kane.

Yeah you need to get Pukki in asap. No room for him?

Varun

Staff
So would I. I'm maxed out on City at the moment as well (Zinchenko, KDB, Sterling). Maybe I'll get the opportunity to grab him when Pep decides to bench Zinchenko. Can downgrade him then and upgrade Kane.

Yeah you need to get Pukki in asap. No room for him?
Do have room and the cash to straight up upgrade King. It's just that he's already scored 5 in 3 so the returns should go down now. Jimenez last season was consistent 8 points most GWs. Pukki has just exploded to start off with.