Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
31 points with Martinez, Grealish, Son, Fernandes, Maupay and DCL still to play. More importantly the leader in our league has just 16 points from 6 players so I may slightly catch up, though he still has Kane at captain to play.

Very tempted to go after Werner and ditch Roberson for Kilman to afford it. I’d still have Chilwell, Bellerin, Cresswell and Coady in my defense so good enough for most game weeks.

saivet

Who should I get rid of TAA for?

For context my GKs are Meslier and Martinez and my other defenders are Ayling, Lamptey, KWP and Coady.

I'm thinking an Arsenal or Chelsea defender but I'm really struggling on who to choose.

Dan_F

Who should I get rid of TAA for?

For context my GKs are Meslier and Martinez and my other defenders are Ayling, Lamptey, KWP and Coady.

I'm thinking an Arsenal or Chelsea defender but I'm really struggling on who to choose.
Chelsea. I’ve got Zouma, but Chilwell is the better option if you’re downgrading from TAA. I’ve got the likes of Saiss and Mitrovic to get rid of before I tackle TAA, I’m hoping he regains form and stops me having to make that decision.

saivet

Chelsea. I’ve got Zouma, but Chilwell is the better option if you’re downgrading from TAA. I’ve got the likes of Saiss and Mitrovic to get rid of before I tackle TAA, I’m hoping he regains form and stops me having to make that decision.
Yeah I think I'll go with Chilwell. I won't get him for this GW as they have City away but considering to bring in Jota, he's been good off the bench and surely they will be starting him soon.

Leonzo1

Jota at 6.3 is an interesting option. Settled in very well at Liverpool. Reckon Firmino will get benched quite often for Jota.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Jota at 6.3 is an interesting option. Settled in very well at Liverpool. Reckon Firmino will get benched quite often for Jota.
Feels similar to Foden: high ceiling, reasonable value currently, excellent value if nailed. Can only have one player like this really though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Martinez
TAA Robbo Saiss
Mane Son Foden Podence
Kane (c) Jimmy DCL

Forster, Konsa Mitchell Riedewald

Had green arrows in each of the last two weeks from 3.2m to 1.1m. Seriously stacked fixtures this week too. Now need a Villa clean sheet and Spurs to run riot.
This week nearly got so much worse! Konsa OG ruled out by VAR.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
3 Villa players again looking madness.
Need to sort that post haste. If only I didn't have to repair the Foden disaster signing first!

Nickosaur

Urgh. Villa are shite. But if anything I need them to score just to wipe the Saints clean sheets in my ML. Come on you useless tossers.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I deserve everything I get for bringing 3 Villa players in on a wildcard. Since I swapped McCarthy for Martinez it's been a complete role reversal
Same. The more I see them, the more I remember why Grealish seemed overpriced, and I wouldn't have given their other attackers even a second glance.
That Liverpool freak game has a lot to answer for. They don't like scoring 7 in 7 games let alone one.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
McC to Martinez if you were not wildcarding did look a potentially underwhelming transfer. McC is essentially free as the cheapest playing keeper in the game and is playing for an increasingly solid looking defence. A Soton defender might well be a move I make this week.

Paul_Scholes18

Martinez has truely been shit for me when I play him. Grealish was a trap I did fall into just like last season.
Southampton looking great after I sold all my players from them on my wildcard.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Martinez has truely been shit for me when I play him. Grealish was a trap I did fall into just like last season.
Southampton looking great after I sold all my players from them on my wildcard.
If any Villa player, it looks like Barkley is the man to have. Has loads of free kicks, albeit rubbish ones so far.

Should have shipped Watkins out to Bamford. But also have a hankering to ship Foden to Ziyech.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
McC to Martinez if you were not wildcarding did look a potentially underwhelming transfer. McC is essentially free as the cheapest playing keeper in the game and is playing for an increasingly solid looking defence. A Soton defender might well be a move I make this week.
Mine was a wildcard to be fair. Just decided Martinez was my set and forget keeper for the season. McCarthy was a close second

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I just want Graelish to get a goal. I'd even settle for just any villa player to score a goal.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Mine was a wildcard to be fair. Just decided Martinez was my set and forget keeper for the season. McCarthy was a close second
Mine too. Exactly what you said though. It was a close decision at 4.5 vs 4.5. I’m not sure it is now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Wtf is going on with Villa

saivet

Even though I have Martinez starting I'm glad I brought in Meslier instead of a 4.0m keeper as I did think Villa and or Martinez could go to shit at any point. I might start rotating keepers again.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
there’s method to my madness... hopefully rashford bags a few goals today. I have vestergaard in defence too sitting on 7
There might be luck to your madness but I'm not sure I'd go as far as "method". :D

Still, fair play.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Pickford benched. I used transfer already and now i have two gk who are on the bench. Bloody hell

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Hardly a surprise. They have 2 very good players and then a bunch of dross to avg depending on how generous one is in rating them.
Yeah they were shite last season so wasn't expecting much but they started the season well and looked defensively solid, maybe they just had a purple patch.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Hardly a surprise. They have 2 very good players and then a bunch of dross to avg depending on how generous one is in rating them.
That's a bit unfair. They've been defensively solid since the restart at the back end of last season so seeing them concede like this the last couple of games is slightly surprising.

Varun

Staff
That's a bit unfair. They've been defensively solid since the restart at the back end of last season so seeing them concede like this the last couple of games is slightly surprising.
Seeing them concede 4 can be called a surprise but it's hardly surprising to see them concede and lose to Southampton. My point is in general about all the double and triple ups on Aston Villa of all teams.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Seeing them concede 4 can be called a surprise but it's hardly surprising to see them concede and lose to Southampton. My point is in general about all the double and triple ups on Aston Villa of all teams.
Yes that I found bizarre. I don't like doubling up (and especially tripling up) on even premium teams let alone Villa!