Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That DCL goal is worth six points too as he is set for 2 bonus points.

Even more essential a goal!

Been a superb set of points post 90 mins today. Watkins goal and Grealish assist and goal, then CL!

Should be 53 with bonus so far.

Need a Kane (c), and Son smash fest to really make it a good score this week now.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Who is watching Wolves closely? I just transfered Saiss for Coady and Mitchell for Kilman. Good call or i messed it up?

Leonzo1

Where the heck is Maupay? Blanked 2 weeks in a row and now not even in the squad. Out you go.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Another player FPL have failed to scout and not priced in the game. Dumb thing is he will probably not get priced at 4.0 now if he does fine and has a chance of holding down a first team place.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Another player FPL have failed to scout and not priced in the game. Dumb thing is he will probably not get priced at 4.0 now if he does fine and has a chance of holding down a first team place.
They used to wait until these more obscure players had played before adding them.
Otherwise they'd have to put in all 25 in a Premier league squad, plus all the youngsters who may get called in

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Ridiculous midfield that. Don't touch it
Tempted to swap Bruno out for Ziyech. I’d then have front line of:

Salah Son Ziyech Hamez Grealish
DCL Werner/Kane (depending on who I take in defense)

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands

That’s my front seven with Kane. Wouldn’t change it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

I might be getting you mixed up with someone, but didn't we have a lengthy back and forth where you said you don't have Salah, and refused to have him?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captain Kane is here. :drool:
Some sort of cheer after that United display!

Hopefully him and Son can get a few more assists and goals going on and push my 60s into 70s :)

While still losing obviously!

Moby

Dick
Some sort of cheer after that United display!

Hopefully him and Son can get a few more assists and goals going on and push my 60s into 70s :)

While still losing obviously!
I was being silly for a while thinking of captaining Son. But with Kane on pens and so heavily involved glad I went with him.

He has been directly involved in 82% of Spurs goals this season. That's fecking insane. He looks on course to have one of the greatest FPL seasons ever.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was being silly for a while thinking of captaining Son. But with Kane on pens and so heavily involved glad I went with him.

He has been directly involved in 82% of Spurs goals this season. That's fecking insane. He looks on course to have one of the greatest FPL seasons ever.
Even more amazing when you think of who his manager is!
Son has the ability to rack up huge points but Kane has had a few double pointers himself, so definitely was the right call.

Need him to do one more thing now to make him the right call over Salah!

Paul_Scholes18

Even more amazing when you think of who his manager is!
Son has the ability to rack up huge points but Kane has had a few double pointers himself, so definitely was the right call.

Need him to do one more thing now to make him the right call over Salah!
It was little between Son and Kane though. Either one could work.

Sarni

I might be getting you mixed up with someone, but didn't we have a lengthy back and forth where you said you don't have Salah, and refused to have him?
I didn’t have him at the start (chose Auba) but can’t get away without him now, no matter how much I would like that.

I will take Werner

Martinez Nyland
Chilwell Bellerin Coady Cresswell Walker
DCL Werner Brewster

With £0.8m in the bank just in case.

Paul_Scholes18

Spurs going to struggle with harder games. The question is do I sell Son or Kane?
I have a feeling Son will be better for the big games on the counter though. Although Kane got pens.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I didn’t have him at the start (chose Auba) but can’t get away without him now, no matter how much I would like that.

I will take Werner

Martinez Nyland
Chilwell Bellerin Coady Cresswell Walker
DCL Werner Brewster

With £0.8m in the bank just in case.
That is a nice mid. I had 4 of the 5 until ditching Rodriguez this week.
TAA is tying up too much money for me, but there's always that sod's law he'll produce when you lose him.

Kane is the huge miss in that team. Probably the biggest must have in the game right now.

Sarni

That is a nice mid. I had 4 of the 5 until ditching Rodriguez this week.
TAA is tying up too much money for me, but there's always that sod's law he'll produce when you lose him.

Kane is the huge miss in that team. Probably the biggest must have in the game right now.
Yeah too late for me to get Kane. His fixtures are getting harder and I have to have a differential there, I am not going to catch up otherwise. I am hoping Ziyech and Werner click and start producing at similar level to Son and Kane, with easier schedule. My defense is probably too strong but I can set myself up nicely for a bench boost soon.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah too late for me to get Kane. His fixtures are getting harder and I have to have a differential there, I am not going to catch up otherwise. I am hoping Ziyech and Werner click and start producing at similar level to Son and Kane, with easier schedule. My defense is probably too strong but I can set myself up nicely for a bench boost soon.
Yep, after my Foden mistake this week, a straight switch to Ziyech looks a smart call.
Will probably see him through the midweek game though, even if it does lose a price gain!

Does mean having 3 Villa away at Arsenal, but will probably risk benching Watkins, and playing a 4th defender.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Hands up My grealish to rashford move backfired badly. I thought we’d see RBL United but it was just another horrible home performance in the league. It’s a pity we are choking so much. It’s genuinely the best chance we’ve had to challenge post Fergie. We shouldn’t be playing like the away side at home! I really fancied us to score a few... I may as well keep rashford in now and hope he can produce over the next few weeks.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I like Son but will always Captain Kane ahead of him because Kane had more ways to get points.

And if I have to drop one of them due to the fixtures, I'll drop Son as there are great alternates like Ziyech, Rashford, Rodriguez, Bruno, Grealish etc.

If I drop Kane, who the feck do I replace him with? I don't trust Werner, Ings and Jiminez are good but not haul-machines.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Kane captain and also have Lamptey so all good so far :drool:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Of course Lamptey scores when he's third on my rivals bench and he had three first teamers that didn't play (Saiss, Rodriguez and Pulisic). This cnut gets so lucky all the time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Of course Lamptey scores when he's third on my rivals bench and he had three first teamers that didn't play (Saiss, Rodriguez and Pulisic). This cnut gets so lucky all the time.
Haha!

I'm laughing nervously as a blagger in my league has already got Podence in, and has two missing, with Lamptey 3rd on his bench too.

Has Anguissa (?) for Fulham to play to stop it happening, and he's started all their games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And obviously Lamptey whose points I won't get in from the bench, going off injured with something you know that will ruck up Burnley at home!