Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Moby

Dick
A couple of assists for Jack and a further -1 for Soton defense. :drool:

Wanted this game to be a goalfest. Wish Ings had contributed more.

Rude von Mistelroum

Grealish with another assist. Honestly think him and Zaha are great value for 7 odd million. Guaranteed starters and so heavily involved in their team’s attack.

Edit - and a goal too!

hubbuh

Grealish is unbelievable. Seems unlikely he'll join us now but I'd love to see him play for United.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Delighted with that turn around there! Grealish 2 assists and goal, Watkins a goal too :)
Love this game again.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is up with Saiss? Is it injury or he lost his place? For 5,1 mil i need defender who plays ffs

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
In that game Grealish created the most big chances, had the most attempts, had the most attempts inside the box, had the best xA, the second best xG and the best non-pen xG. This continuing his already excellent stats this season.

His mini-haul wasn't a fluke, he's looking sharp. And Villa have arguably the best fixtures in the league between now and the end of the year.

K Stand Knut

Back to back average weeks.

Think I’ll be using my WC this week, especially as it seems to be the weekend when clubs fixture runs seem to flip.

Relying heavily on Spurs again for anything half decent this week

Dan_F

Well the end of that villa game was a disaster for me in my mini league. Basically cancelled out zouma’s points from yesterday. I’ve got no choice but to get Grealish in after the Arsenal game. I’ll probably downgrade Saiss to a West Ham defender and swap Foden for Grealish.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
In that game Grealish created the most big chances, had the most attempts, had the most attempts inside the box, had the best xA, the second best xG and the best non-pen xG. This continuing his already excellent stats this season.

His mini-haul wasn't a fluke, he's looking sharp. And Villa have arguably the best fixtures in the league between now and the end of the year.
Yeah. He's as close to Son and Kane as anyone as being the pick with the strongest confidence behind him right now: form, fixtures and metrics are all there. If his price is set to rise again, I will have to bring him in this week.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Grealish is amazing.

I was frustrated with him at half time but he proved me wrong. Definitely keeping him. I’d like to integrate Ziyech somehow but with Bruno, Salah, Son and Hamez as my other players it will be hard job.

Varun

Staff
Grealish is amazing.

I was frustrated with him at half time but he proved me wrong. Definitely keeping him. I’d like to integrate Ziyech somehow but with Bruno, Salah, Son and Hamez as my other players it will be hard job.
Have the same problem. Want Ziyech but midfield is Salah Mane Grealish Hamez and Son!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Ha! I'm LITERALLY just on Fantasy football seeing who I could get in instead of Calvert Lewin. Football, eh? Bloody hell.

Varun

Staff
Ah feck. Lost the Lewis CS. Have DCL so it's effectively 2 extra points but given their relative ownership, it's a bad result.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
That DCL goal is worth six points too as he is set for 2 bonus points.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Need a good week and it’s hanging in the balance after another poor defensive week. I’m glad I made the changes yesterday before Zouma went up. Goals from Salah, Watkins, Calwert-Lewin and Wilson but only 4 points from 3 defenders means I am on only 33 with four to play. (Although hoping for DCL and Wilson bonuses)

Leno (hope he has a stinker), Rashford, Greenwood and Captain Son. Nervous end to the weekend now!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Need a good week and it’s hanging in the balance after another poor defensive week. I’m glad I made the changes yesterday before Zouma went up. Goals from Salah, Watkins, Calwert-Lewin and Wilson but only 4 points from 3 defenders means I am on only 33 with four to play. (Although hoping for DCL and Wilson bonuses)

Leno (hope he has a stinker), Rashford, Greenwood and Captain Son. Nervous end to the weekend now!
i really think rashford and greenwood are going to haul today... best of luck. Cmon United!!!