Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Paul_Scholes18

I was going to WC this week but my team actually looks quite decent for one more GW and I’ve managed to transfer Grealish in for Jorginho.

Current squad is:
McCarthy/Ryan
James/Doherty/KWP/Justin/Burn
Fornals/Son/Grealish/Salah/Rodriguez
DCL/Kane/
Brewster.

I’m not expecting either GK to have a CS and Doherty will probably struggle to keep one against city.

WC saved for next week instead.
Next week might be good for wildcard. I feel the only short term guy you might want is Bruno.

Long term I think you want KDB/Sterling, Cancelo/Castagne, Vardy, Cresswell/Coufal, Ziyech, Grealish, Watkins.
Also Bruno or Rashford if you can afford them.

RashyForPM

For 0.6m more, yes, unless you need the money.
I do actually :lol: Gonna need that 0.6m to upgrade one of Son or Rashford to Sterling or KdB for their home games against Burnley and Fulham in GW10 and 11 respectively. Thinking of TCing one of them in the Fulham game as well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The way some of these injuries are cropping up, I'm definitely going to leave it until late next week now to decide on a TAA replacement.
He actually went further out overnight to -96%, when he was at -99% to go down before - so if he can hold off even going down even the better!

Then will look at Digne, Zouma, any cheapies etc, with a view to boosting someone else with a saving the game week after.

Paul_Scholes18

Which player do you feel is most important to your FPL team right now?
For me it feels like it is Grealish and Bamford. Both producing very well for a budget cost.
All replacement that can do well cost more than them for me since I got them at lower value.

Nickosaur

A lot of changes need to be made in my team... I'd like to get rid of Robertson, Taylor, Mitchell, Jimenez, Alzate, and maybe even Son.

Paul_Scholes18

A lot of changes need to be made in my team... I'd like to get rid of Robertson, Taylor, Mitchell, Jimenez, Alzate, and maybe even Son.
Wait for international break to ruin your plans even more. My plan is to sell Son, but one injury and I will probably keep him.
If I end up with no United at least I can be happy if we smash West Brom too. Probably a 2-0 win or something like that though.

Mcking

I do actually :lol: Gonna need that 0.6m to upgrade one of Son or Rashford to Sterling or KdB for their home games against Burnley and Fulham in GW10 and 11 respectively. Thinking of TCing one of them in the Fulham game as well.
City haven't quite been the force they used to be this season. I have had KDB/Sterling since GW3 though just for that run. Let's see.

Mcking

For me it feels like it is Grealish and Bamford. Both producing very well for a budget cost.
All replacement that can do well cost more than them for me since I got them at lower value.
Grealish. A rank killer, that one.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Grealish. A rank killer, that one.
Yeah. If he stays fit I'm taking a hit to replace Foden with him before the next GW.

For me that means turning TAA, Foden, Son and Maupay into Cancelo, Grealish, KDB and one of Antonio/Watkins/Bamford/Wilson/Adams over the next 2 game weeks.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Absolutely nailed on for Foden to start games and return big as soon as everyone takes him out.

Dan_F

Absolutely nailed on for Foden to start games and return big as soon as everyone takes him out.
He absolutely will. I got fed up waiting though, and seen as Grealish has a similar run of fixtures, it’s a no brainer. Silva seemed to be first of the bench, even with Aguero injured, so I just can’t see any justification for not doing that switch.

RashyForPM

City haven't quite been the force they used to be this season. I have had KDB/Sterling since GW3 though just for that run. Let's see.
You have both? Nice. I think they'll both haul in 5-0 wins honestly. City have gone stale but those games are the type they win 5-0 in their sleep. I'm even thinking of taking out Salah too to fit in both.

Mcking

You have both? Nice. I think they'll both haul in 5-0 wins honestly. City have gone stale but those games are the type they win 5-0 in their sleep. I'm even thinking of taking out Salah too to fit in both.
No, had KDB from GW3 and could have switched to Grealish when KDB got injured, but went with Sterling because I didn't fancy the GW10 scramble to bring in a City midfielder.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Regarding Foden, its just not enjoyable getting yourself wound up with Pep Roulette. You'd rather watch games and have someone to cheer on and give you a run for your money for 90 minutes, the likes of Grealish who will get points consistently than a City player that might play 1 in 3

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Regarding Foden, its just not enjoyable getting yourself wound up with Pep Roulette. You'd rather watch games and have someone to cheer on and give you a run for your money for 90 minutes, the likes of Grealish who will get points consistently than a City player that might play 1 in 3
I don't get why do many had Foden. Unless it's KDB or Sterling, no City player is safe from the Pep Guardiola is my idol. Players like Graelish, Rodriguez, Zaha, Barnes etc are similar priced (or were at the start) and are most likely to play 90 minutes each week.

ROFLUTION

Foden might be rotated heavily, but it's a bit of a curious case, as he has the same stats as Sterling (2g, 1a) , and his underlying stats are almost on par with him pr 90 minutes.

Basically he's about 80% as good as Sterling so far, but close to half the price. With the very big con of being in rotation risk.

Probably says more about how bad City (and Sterling) have been this season too. Think Foden has looked good when played though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hopefully Salah's price now tumbles a wee bit and I can pick him up in a few weeks' time.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
How many games will he miss?

Paul_Scholes18

This make me want Bruno more as a captain for next week. Although not sure I want him long term though over Salah and De Bruyne.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
FFS Salah you nob.

Just the one vs Leicester probably which means a hold from me. No point removing him only to want him back in a week. Gonna need my flakey bench next gw for sure.
Yeah, if it's just one game I'll just keep him.

Paul_Scholes18

Fernandes rising in price tonight.

Go on, you know you want to.
I am going to rise to the last second anyway. Even if I might do Salah to Bruno.
Probably not going to keep him for very long though and bring Salah back once TAA is back and CL
games are over.

Withnail

This make me want Bruno more as a captain for next week. Although not sure I want him long term though over Salah and De Bruyne.
He's my captain at the moment (so far so good :nervous: )

I've Salah aswell. I'm really not sure why anyone has KDB yet. I'm sure he'll come good eventually but it really doesn't seem worth the risk at this stage.

Paul_Scholes18

He's my captain at the moment (so far so good :nervous: )

I've Salah aswell. I'm really not sure why anyone has KDB yet. I'm sure he'll come good eventually but it really doesn't seem worth the risk at this stage.
Just for good fixtures for City. After Spurs they look really good for a long time. Also thinking City will get going eventually.

Paul_Scholes18

If they play well against Spurs I might swap Salah out for him but otherwise, it's too many transfers to get him in which I suppose is why people are sticking with him.
I have had a few moves in my plans, but think this international break will ruin them. Salah already a doubt and if I get more players out I need to take a hit minimum.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had Salah at 12m, and he's 12.4, so that wouldn't be very wise to sell. Lose 0.2m, and if he doesn't fall anyway, you then have to find that 12.4 again.

With over a week of the internationals/covid lottery still to go though, the smart call is definitely holding a transfer spare!

Canuckred64

Had Salah at 12m, and he's 12.4, so that wouldn't be very wise to sell. Lose 0.2m, and if he doesn't fall anyway, you then have to find that 12.4 again.

With over a week of the internationals/covid lottery still to go though, the smart call is definitely holding a transfer spare!
I am in the same position, would get 12.2 for him but it would cost 12.4 to bring him back.
Thinking of swapping him for De Bruyne which would give me .7 to improve my defense, but will likely just wait it out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am in the same position, would get 12.2 for him but it would cost 12.4 to bring him back.
Thinking of swapping him for De Bruyne which would give me .7 to improve my defense, but will likely just wait it out.
Yep. The problem with these pesky international breaks, is you never know if one of your other players will suddenly pull a hamstring and be an even bigger issue to fix than a 1 gamer.

Web of Bissaka

Yes, same Grealish and Bamford.

But also DCL (cheaper before, now high price, doesn't matter, got him early) and Oriol Romeu.
OR may be a surprise mention there but he has the cheapest midfielder cost, is always fit and always play so at least I'll get +2 points each time any of my midfielders are out, a very good reliable bench warmer.

Salah, Kane and Son are definitely my main heavy hitters.. but it seems I have to start changing them soon, wouldn't say they are the most important, so just the four above.

Web of Bissaka

Tch with Salah missing two PL games (15 days quarantine right?), considering taking the -8 hit.

Haven't used my transfers yet, still have enough cash surplus so not too worried.
Initially planning to make this switch on next Friday,
1. Kane to Vardy
2. Son to Bruno

Now I'm not too sure... should I kept either one of Kane/Son first or... just let it rip and go for it, high risk = high reward potentially.