Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I need to get rid of one of Robertson or KDB this week to make way for Son and Kane to come in for the Fulham match.

I will need three transfers overall:

Robertson to Cancelo (or Creswell)
KDB to Son
Wilson to Kane

To avoid a hit next week, I'll have to do one of the three transfers this week.

The easy choice would be Robertson to Cancelo but that move requires none of these players listed in this post to go up/down in price.

Advice would be really appreciated.

Dan_F

I need to get rid of one of Robertson or KDB this week to make way for Son and Kane to come in for the Fulham match.

I will need three transfers overall:

Robertson to Cancelo (or Creswell)
KDB to Son
Wilson to Kane

To avoid a hit next week, I'll have to do one of the three transfers this week.

The easy choice would be Robertson to Cancelo but that move requires none of these players listed in this post to go up/down in price.

Advice would be really appreciated.
Would you want to get rid of Robertson? I’d say you could probably get by with one of Son and Kane. Fulham seem to be playing better defensively than they were at the beginning of the season.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nice 9pts from Dias coming in for injured Lamptey.

42pts with 6 to play including Bruno captain

Moby

Dick
Went into the GW thinking I might be able to nab a couple of clean sheets with Lamptey playing SHU and Lewis playing Fulham, enter dumbfeck managers benching popular FPL assets.

And on top of that James is injured. :lol: Good thing I've held 2 FTs.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Would you want to get rid of Robertson? I’d say you could probably get by with one of Son and Kane. Fulham seem to be playing better defensively than they were at the beginning of the season.
I'm unable to bring in Son or Kane without removing Robertson... Unless I simply swap out KDB for Son, but then I have no City cover.

Moby

Dick
I'm considering getting Vardy in instead of Kane. He doubles in 19 and I have Son for Spurs cover. I'll keep an eye on Leicester game to see if their attack is improving. And if we continue leaking goals it won't be a bad bet of him scoring vs us next week.

Thinking of holding any transfers anyway with all these injuries and league cup in midweek.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I'll be spewing if Reguilon scores or gets an assist against Leicester. I sold him for Dier as part of my plan to buy Bruno.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That's probably the final straw on Lamptey. With plenty of decent options around his price point his output ia dreadful versus the performances he puts in.

Moby

Dick
That's probably the final straw on Lamptey. With plenty of decent options around his price point his output ia dreadful versus the performances he puts in.
He was already one I was gonna take out, just wanted to get that last CS given SHU are hopeless. Oh well.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He was already one I was gonna take out, just wanted to get that last CS given SHU are hopeless. Oh well.
Only tiny thing to keep him is Brighton having a fixture in week 18.
Whether him and Bissouma contributing their usual 1-2 each makes much odds though...

Paul_Scholes18

Starting to get annoyed with Son. Mourinho play more and more defensive. Also other teams play smarter to stop the counters.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Spurs have started to regress into old crap Jose team, if it wasn't for their upcoming fixtures I would bin their players.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Starting to get annoyed with Son. Mourinho play more and more defensive. Also other teams play smarter to stop the counters.
This is the reason I swerved Tottenham early season. Then they started battering in the away goals!
But true colours are showing now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
:lol: Damn it Spurs, there goes my point oh Capt Son and Kane. Spurs remain as bottlers eh, typical of them.

Yup, this December is hell.

I feared this game so thought I'd have a sleep through it.
Woke up with 15mins to go shocked to see it was 2-0. But thought I know Tottenham love their late goals.

But no! Amazing.

Just thinking about if I'd done my Salah & DCL to Kane & Son transfer now! Sheash.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Kane & Son & Dier blank and Bruno(c) assist 1min in.

Loving this game again :)

scorgasm

Last Man Standing champion 2020/21
Of course I swapped Fernandes out for Son and kept clean sheet Justin on the bench. :nervous:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Despite trying to convince someone here to Captain KDB ahead of Bruno, thank feck I captained Bruno over KDB :lol: