Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sounds like Bissouma is trying to get himself sent off today.
Need his 2 pointer in game week 18!

Paul_Scholes18

Neto got that assist! Really funny situation. I am probably one Salah goal with bonus away from cup qualification, but I want Liverpool to fail. 1-2 Salah goal and 3 bonus would be ideal.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Made two big mistakes for this week.

First, I transferred out two players to create cash to get Son next week... why didn't I just take the 4 point hit?!

Two, changed captain from Kane to Bruno, then just before deadline changed it to Rashford.

Cost me a few points.
Never change late on brother!
You'd have put it on someone else for a very valid reason initially - always go with that!

Gazautd18

My opponents team in the cup: -
Hart
Bailly
Otamendi
Van Diijk

Salah (C)
Kante Rashford
Auba

Davis
Ayew
Rodriguez

Subs: - Allisson/Evans/Lucas Moura/Jonny
Current score: - 5
(I'm quietly confident on this one...)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My opponents team in the cup: -
Hart
Bailly
Otamendi
Van Diijk

Salah (C)
Kante Rashford
Auba

Davis
Ayew
Rodriguez

Subs: - Allisson/Evans/Lucas Moura/Jonny
Current score: - 5
(I'm quietly confident on this one...)
How many points did that guy get last game week?!

I didn't even make the cup with a shocking 31 but surely that mob didn't get many?!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Delete the app.
He got 42 :eek:
It's not quite that bad mate. I'd be top 10% or so in the redcafe league - but you can't legislate for 3 of your Tottenham players having their game ruled out.
44 points from that lot against a better team today shows what a game changing miss that was - even if they hit a mere 6 points each!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
For those not using FH, how many players are you fielding in 18?
Currently have 1 FT and the following team:

Martinez
Maguire Konsa Taylor
Bruno Son
Kane Brewster

Forster, Trent, Robbo, Salah, Raphinha, Soucek, Bamford

Still on the fence as to whether to free hit, as I feel I could get a lot from it. Taylor may well be injured, Brewster is useless and have to Villa defenders against Spurs attackers.

Otherwise I will probably take two hits to get a full XI, as bringing the right players can make me stronger for future gameweeks too. Trent to a City defender is one option, Salah to Sterling or KDB, maybe Raphinha out too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Currently have 1 FT and the following team:

Martinez
Maguire Konsa Taylor
Bruno Son
Kane Brewster

Forster, Trent, Robbo, Salah, Raphinha, Soucek, Bamford

Still on the fence as to whether to free hit, as I feel I could get a lot from it. Taylor may well be injured, Brewster is useless and have to Villa defenders against Spurs attackers.

Otherwise I will probably take two hits to get a full XI, as bringing the right players can make me stronger for future gameweeks too. Trent to a City defender is one option, Salah to Sterling or KDB, maybe Raphinha out too.
I'd forgotten about Taylor - I didn't even put him in list of week 18sers.

Let's hope he's unexpectedly back. He's got 1 1/2 weeks until it and then 2 weeks to the first week 19 game.

I'm seriously weighing up Salah to De Bruyne.
If you look at it thinking that DB has 3 games to Salah's 2 - and one of Salah's is likely to be a tight game against us - it could be a good strategy.

If you cover Kane-Son-Bruno-KDB-Grealish you're covering the main big hit potentials and without having to use a chip.
A shame West Ham didn't play week 18 and a double 19 somehow - as Soucek/Coufal would be great options.

saivet

Soucek on my bench and the guy I'm against in the FPL cup has Bellerin and Holding (got an assist) starting. I can't see West Brom getting a goal in this and unfortunately I think it will be difficult for me to win my round against him if Arsenal get the clean sheet.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Neto got that assist! Really funny situation. I am probably one Salah goal with bonus away from cup qualification, but I want Liverpool to fail. 1-2 Salah goal and 3 bonus would be ideal.
throw in a robbo own goal for good measure haha

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If defender is subbed before 60th minute, does he get clean sheet if team ends with it? My cup tie is tied as feck.

Nevermind. He doesn't:mad:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Taylor over Holding costing again.
I remember going for Saliba a 27m signing for a team who wouldn't be smashing the cash over Holding in the summer.
Ridiculously Saliba didn't get near the pitch and Holding who was rumoured to be on his way out played instead!

Can't remember if I did bring Holding in - only for him to then get injured. He's one of those jinx type players.

Gazautd18

I'd forgotten about Taylor - I didn't even put him in list of week 18sers.

Let's hope he's unexpectedly back. He's got 1 1/2 weeks until it and then 2 weeks to the first week 19 game.

I'm seriously weighing up Salah to De Bruyne.
If you look at it thinking that DB has 3 games to Salah's 2 - and one of Salah's is likely to be a tight game against us - it could be a good strategy.

If you cover Kane-Son-Bruno-KDB-Grealish you're covering the main big hit potentials and without having to use a chip.
A shame West Ham didn't play week 18 and a double 19 somehow - as Soucek/Coufal would be great options.
Thinking the same re. De Bruyne.
Just waiting on City Chelsea match to see what team Pep picks.
Got enough in the bank to cover it and might get Salah back for the Brighton match.
City play Brighton/Palace/Villa and West Brom in the period of time.
Either him or Sterling?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Could be worse
Combined cost me 21 (17 after the 4 point hit). It'd have to be a pretty awful decision to be much worse?
Never change late on brother!
You'd have put it on someone else for a very valid reason initially - always go with that!
Absolutely. Put it on Kane because of opposition then Bruno because he takes penalties, then Rashford because.... no idea :(

saivet

71 points for my FPL Cup opponent with Vardy and Salah to play.

I'm on 60 points with Walcott, Salah, Justin and KWP to play. The difference is exactly 11 points right now which Soucek has on my bench ffs.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
71 points for my FPL Cup opponent with Vardy and Salah to play.

I'm on 60 points with Walcott, Salah, Justin and KWP to play. The difference is exactly 11 points right now which Soucek has on my bench ffs.
Finely poised that one!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Combined cost me 21 (17 after the 4 point hit). It'd have to be a pretty awful decision to be much worse?

Absolutely. Put it on Kane because of opposition then Bruno because he takes penalties, then Rashford because.... no idea :(
Rashy can definitely haul.
But then he can do nothing in a 6-2 win!

That must have been insane for anyone who had him.

Leonzo1

Holding with 10! Great week, 84 with only Salah left. Went up from 108k to 37k. I'll only drop from here though, depending how tomorrow's games will turn out.