g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 20/21

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I think that confirms to everyone that De Bruyne is essential for this double!

Brought Son and Kane in for him and DCL which will definitely work out as an overall body of work.
But Salah - him seems the best way to get him in.
I've kept the faith for a long time, glad it's starting to pay off now.

Paul_Scholes18

Sold De Bruyne since the risk was big that we would have no game.

Just typical after holding him for so many weeks and captain him for poor returns.

Neo_Mufc

Having another crap gameweek and it all hinges on whether Stones and Cancelo keep clean sheets.

I think this game has done it for me. If McCarthy is out and Fabianski don't come back I'm gonna triple captain KDB. My BB plan is taking too many hits and I cba any more.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Having another crap gameweek and it all hinges on whether Stones and Cancelo keep clean sheets.

I think this game has done it for me. If McCarthy is out and Fabianski don't come back I'm gonna triple captain KDB. My BB plan is taking too many hits and I cba any more.
Clean sheet wiped out in injury time. Ouch.

Nickosaur

Justin and Dias losing their clean sheets at the end of their games is frustrating.

2mufc0

Supports
Dragon of Dojima
82 with Salah and Adams to play (if Adams doesn't play KWP comes in).

RashyForPM

Dias :lol: It’s alright, he has some easy fixtures coming up. Feel like TC-ing Salah for his DGW, because both games are at Anfield and I can be delighted if he doesn’t score against us.

Paul_Scholes18

This christmas has been pure fantasy disaster.

Hopefully we can beat City and Pool though in the big games to come. That would be great.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Game couldn’t have gone much better with KDB hauling and City losing their clean sheet :drool:

KDB could have had so many more points this season, City in general have been quite wasteful.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I was relaxed with the City cleany as everyone near the top of mine has a City defender and some have 2.
So those who had 2 I got to chuckle at!!
30seconds from time!
At least the Justin one was 10mins from time.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Game couldn’t have gone much better with KDB hauling and City losing their clean sheet :drool:

KDB could have had so many more points this season, City in general have been quite wasteful.
He missed a colossal chance early knockings.
I'd have been furiously complaining on here if i'd had him :lol:

Paul_Scholes18

with all said I am one Salah goal away from cup qualification.

4 possibilities. 1 Liverpool win and no Salah goal (total disappointment)
2 Liverpool win and Salah goal (annoying, but semi happy)
3 Liverpool drops points and Salah fail to score (happy, but a bit annoyed)
4 Liverpool drops points and Salah score ( Aston Villa all over again ;))

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
My FPL team is called 'Pain in Dias' and today it finally came true.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Gonna step away from looking at my team until about the 11th now.

I'm pretty sure Salah to De Bruyne makes great sense.

It's deciding on the other 2 free transfers before the double that need pondering on.

Soucek/Coufal look hit choices.
Mendy has no game in 18 and looks utter turd.
Will ponder.

Some stuff is bound to come up that complicates things.

If there was a magic fantasy footy genie he'd make Fabianski stay out and the chump 4m keeper I have of them whose name i can't even remember come in over Randulph!

Bygone Sounds

KDB finally returns but will he keep playing in as advanced role as he did today when Jesus/Aguero is back? I doubt it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I think that game is now swaying me to wildcard over free hit. No way I can go into 19 with no City and I still have Taylor, Forster and DCL to deal with if I want to BB.

Plan is to wildcard into 9/10 players comprised mainly of City and United and leave West Ham and Leeds on the bench for a BB the week after. Probably enough in the bank to do Son or Rashford to Salah as well.

Or I could even ignore the BB and triple captain KDB.

Paul_Scholes18

I think that game is now swaying me to wildcard over free hit. No way I can go into 19 with no City and I still have Taylor, Forster and DCL to deal with if I want to BB.

Plan is to wildcard into 9/10 players comprised mainly of City and United and leave West Ham and Leeds on the bench for a BB the week after. Probably enough in the bank to do Son or Rashford to Salah as well.

Or I could even ignore the BB and triple captain KDB.
I am doing that. I think it makes sense to bench boost now. So many games.

The only worry is going for Villa players with so hard games. Could backfire I think.

Mcking

I'm 11 points behind an unactive team in the cup - No changes to the team since GW6. Need Salah and Adams to score at least 12 points between them to stay in it.

Withnail

Having a shocking week and my opponent in the cup is probably having their best week to date with 81.

I'm on 42 with Salah as Captain to go so there's very little chance I'm making that up.

Paul_Scholes18

Having a shocking week and my opponent in the cup is probably having their best week to date with 81.

I'm on 42 with Salah as Captain to go so there's very little chance I'm making that up.
Salah hattrick and you are good!

Mcking

Considering KDB from DGW19. I could get him for Bowen, but I'd have to sacrifice Robertson for a hit.

For DGW19 basically:

Robertson, Cresswell and Bowen
OR
Cresswell, Taylor and KDB(-4)

Still early but which one would everyone be looking at? Cresswell could be a Man City or another club's defender as I already have Coufal. This is strictly for DGW19.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I am doing that. I think it makes sense to bench boost now. So many games.

The only worry is going for Villa players with so hard games. Could backfire I think.
Think I'll dodge Grealish as I expect him to pick up a yellow. Watkins is a good price and a better bet than Adams whilst Martinez is a save points machine as well as a massive pain in the arse as a non owner.

Paul_Scholes18

Think I'll dodge Grealish as I expect him to pick up a yellow. Watkins is a good price and a better bet than Adams whilst Martinez is a save points machine as well as a massive pain in the arse as a non owner.
Yeah I am not sure who to get in midfield from Villa. I feel I ideally want 3 players from them. Bruno and De Bruyne a must right now.

I think Lacazette has finally find some form. I think I keep the Salah money in him and Son right now.

Going Kane and Son is too expensive if you want to sell them both.

Martial I am tempted with as well, but that is if I go with no Salah plan.
Same if I go for Rashford.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
And it ends up being quite average weekend with 68 points and Salah to go. I will catch up on the people above me in my league but only by a few points. I guess I have to take it one week at a time with plenty of games to come.

The most disappointing thing is I had two good goalkeepers coming into this week and both of them ended up not playing (Fabianski and McCarthy). What are the odds.

I somewhat want to WC now instead of FH. I feel I can build a great long term team which would mean I will no longer need the WC anyway.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Does anyone think its a decent strategy to play a WC this game week that sets up 17 and a strong double GW18?

I'm contemplating it, as then I can set up a bench boost too.

Paul_Scholes18

Does anyone think its a decent strategy to play a WC this game week that sets up 17 and a strong double GW18?

I'm contemplating it, as then I can set up a bench boost too.
I am doing it partly for having too many problems in my team as well.

Bench boost now may not be ideal, but it might be the best time to do it as well.

Paul_Scholes18

They could still win though even without Salah scoring. If they are going to win, then Salah may as well go big to provide some consolation.
I remember the Sheffield game hehe. Had Salah captain and Robertson. They won 2-1 with nothing from any of my players.