Fantasy Premier League 20/21

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Anyone think it's a good idea to captain/TC DCL as a differential? Bit of a risk, but everyone seems to be eyeing Kane and I don't have him in my team. Plus, those Everton fixtures look tempting
Personally I don't like captaining players outside the top teams if I can avoid it but Everton do have the best fixtures. If you're looking to punt then it's a perfectly reasonable one.

shazzmufc

Personally I don't like captaining players outside the top teams if I can avoid it but Everton do have the best fixtures. If you're looking to punt then it's a perfectly reasonable one.
Cheers. I might just flip a coin at this point

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
I can't make my mind up either.

Salah, Bruno, DCL or Son for me as triple captain.

Was leaning towards DCL but tempted by them all, Salah im thinking now.

Nickosaur

I've went mental took a -12

Should I bench boost now?
I wouldn't bench boost with that bench personally. Ideally you'd want a playing keeper plus coufal won't get more than 2 points vs City and Mitchell may start both games, but likely PVA plays one of them. Konsa the only 'nailed' option on that bench and I don't think bench boost is worth it just for him.

Nickosaur

Such a pivotal game week. Locked in Kane TC after first selecting DCL then Bruno yesterday. Also considered Salah :lol:

It's going to be painful watching games this weekend, if Kane doesn't haul and the others do I will be kicking myself. I'm not sure he is the best choice, but he's nailed and I have a gut feeling spurs will thrash Burnley. Its the Fulham game I'm more concerned about.

Bygone Sounds

Currently in top5k. Doing BB this week with Pope/Dallas/Bamford/Aina on bench. Going without no Kane but it would wreck the balance to get him in!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same. Kane TC.
I think it's more the fact we'd be kicking ourselves not doing it if he hauls with his record against the lesser teams.
All the other options either have a big team to play, are Pep roulette, or haven't historically proven to be captain choices/coming back from injury.

Nervous about people below me using bb well, but none used their wildcard last week to put a powerful 15 player double . And none have their fh left which could be huge later on.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yep, I'm opting for Kane TC too.

I don't like or trust Liverpool enough to captain Salah and I don't like Bruno's fixtures. Ole is so conservative in big games like the Chelsea one and Palace have openly said they will be focusing on defence-first tactics to get them out of their rut.

Kane has better fixtures, was rested in Europe and personally looked sharp in their last few games. He's also "only" owned by 32% of teams atm, so there's big upside there if he hauls. I don't trust Mourinho or Spurs but on balance Kane seems the best bet.

The big downside to my mind is that it means Bruno points will hurt rather than help.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Suckered into getting DCL in for Ings because of you feckers for a -8.

Triple captaining Son, over Salah/Bruno/DCL/Gundogan.

May regret this dearly. It’s horrid knowing that one of those feckers will score massively this week.

Son a good choice?

coolredwine

lameredboots
Suckered into getting DCL in for Ings because of you feckers for a -8.

Triple captaining Son, over Salah/Bruno/DCL/Gundogan.

May regret this dearly. It’s horrid knowing that one of those feckers will score massively this week.

Son a good choice?
Trust Spurs' recent attacking form at your own peril.

Nickosaur

Same. Kane TC.
I think it's more the fact we'd be kicking ourselves not doing it if he hauls with his record against the lesser teams.
All the other options either have a big team to play, are Pep roulette, or haven't historically proven to be captain choices/coming back from injury.

Nervous about people below me using bb well, but none used their wildcard last week to put a powerful 15 player double . And none have their fh left which could be huge later on.
Do you still have your FH left? Are you planning on using it 29 or another game week?

It's such a valuable chip isn't it. In hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have used it so early (gw18)... I only had 5 players though, so I think it was needed, I just didn't make the gains that I would have hoped as most people had some spurs, City and utd coverage and did pretty well with 7/8/9 players.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
DCL is my TC. Bit of a risk but I'm confident with Everton's fixtures that he'll produce.

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
dcl captained locked in.
DCL is my TC. Bit of a risk but I'm confident with Everton's fixtures that he'll produce.
He's been my triple caprai the selection all week but went with Salah just before the deadline. That Sheffield united fixture just looks too tempting, and im fearful westbrom will play it tight and Southampton will play with something to prove. Obviously now I've changed my mind he will haul.

saivet

Bruno my triple captain. I've overlooked him for captain when other have had better fixtures and have been burnt. Hoping this one pays off. No Kane for me either so just hoping he doesn't go crazy.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Chickened out of captaining DCL in the end.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Do you still have your FH left? Are you planning on using it 29 or another game week?

It's such a valuable chip isn't it. In hindsight perhaps I shouldn't have used it so early (gw18)... I only had 5 players though, so I think it was needed, I just didn't make the gains that I would have hoped as most people had some spurs, City and utd coverage and did pretty well with 7/8/9 players.
29 originally stood out. But may try and get the key 8-10 players and save it for 33 when it's the league cup final which rules out city tottenham and two others i forget who, may be Burnley?

That would take 6-7 of my current team out.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Cancelo benched
I thought he was a prime candidate for roulette so got rid. But it will probably come back to me with Stones getting benched second game.

saivet

At this stage you can't even be mad at Pep roulette. I only have Cancelo from City so not impacted a great deal as I'd expect he'd start in the next game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cancelo, Sterling, Foden, Rodri, Jesus and Bernardo next up for pep roulette. Gonna be a common theme from now til the end of the season. No point gettin too excited about their doubles
Delighted to see the first two. And my three start. Need kdb to blank as a rival captained.
He took dias out as a mad -8 and had cancelo but he loves his hits.