Fantasy Premier League 20/21

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
How the heck did KDB get 3 bonus for that, when both defenders scored!?

Oh well, 20 from 2 defenders is a great start.

Cancelo and Sterling owners must be fuming.
Nah. Figured he's be benched in some of the games coming up and figured the other City defenders would pick up points when that happened. You just want him to get enough points over a run of games to justify having him. Not like Stones and the like aren't gonna be benched over this run either.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Nah. Figured he's be benched in some of the games coming up and figured the other City defenders would pick up points when that happened. You just want him to get enough points over a run of games to justify having him. Not like Stones and the like aren't gonna be benched over this run either.

Cancelo is always getting hyped up, but has only had about 2-3 attacking returns all season. Add in the constant benchings and it must be frustrating beyond belief.

He'll "probably" play next game, but it's no given, as they could easily go for 2 of Mendy, Zincho and Walker. Or even play Laporte left back like once before.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
How the heck did KDB get 3 bonus for that, when both defenders scored!?

Oh well, 20 from 2 defenders is a great start.

Cancelo and Sterling owners must be fuming.
If only Gundogan did something too, right? :)
But yeah, great start. From those 3 Cancelo, Dias and Stones, i am so glad that i went for Stones and Dias

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Cancelo is always getting hyped up, but has only had about 2-3 attacking returns all season. Add in the constant benchings and it must be frustrating beyond belief.

He'll "probably" play next game, but it's no given, as they could easily go for 2 of Mendy, Zincho and Walker. Or even play Laporte left back like once before.
Rich man's Lamptey. I think I'll be getting rid of him for a GW29 player over next few weeks anyway.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rich man's Lamptey. I think I'll be getting rid of him for a GW29 player over next few weeks anyway.
Talking about Lamptey, how the hell is he still not back now!

It feels like months ago he was "close" and a few of us were deciding whether to hold onto him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dunk owner here. feck me
Wow sounds a real mess reading about it.
Since when did a ref have to wait for a keeper to be ready? Especially if he's blown to go ahead.
And why was Dunk even taking a freekick anyway?!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Don't tell me wba will keep a clean sheet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Watkins starts. Would have been ridiculous if he'd suddenly been out a week after Grealish was.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Didn't think that game just gone had any real effect on my league.
Then clocked 2nd has Johnstone. Dammmit.

Brighton have that crazy goal ruled out, and miss 2 pens, and he trousers 10-11 points

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't remember who it was who was asking for tips of who to replace Grealish with last week, and I said El-Ghazi ....hope they followed it.

Paul_Scholes18

Man going Ederson over Martinez hurt on free hit. Particular as City won anyway.
'
Please score now Leeds. This free hit looks like a potential waste.

Even with no transfers I would have had Watkins and Antonio on my old team.

Thing is benching Martinez often backfires big time. He is so often producing big hauls when he get a clean sheet.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Man going Ederson over Martinez hurt on free hit. Particular as City won anyway.
'
Please score now Leeds. This free hit looks like a potential waste.

Even with no transfers I would have had Watkins and Antonio on my old team.

Thing is benching Martinez often backfires big time. He is so often producing big hauls when he get a clean sheet.
Could do with a Raphina goal, but would settle for no Villa cleany.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Damn Leeds.
Ill deserved 3 bonus for Martinez on top too, barely made a save and still gets 3.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I was annoyed that Watkins got the assist as my rival has him. But then I realised that for that 3 assist points, Watkins also cost my rival 4 from Dallas and 1 from Raphinha so worked out well :lol:

Rampant Red Rodriguez

Scared of women, so hates them.
[ME*IA=twitter]1365311573158420484[/MED*A]
Because they have lost their last 4 games in the league. And Sheffield are fighting. So even if Salah scores, especially with Alisson being unavailable, i think SHU will be up to the task of giving Liverpool a difficult game to earn the points. And i swear Hendo is out too?.

Nickosaur

Gundowagon seems to have run its course. Where to next?
I'll be keeping him for next week (another DGW for City) but he clearly isn't quite as high up the pitch now that KDB is back (or at least that's how it seems to me).

May look to swap him for someone playing the BGW. Maybe Saka?

Paul_Scholes18

40 points so far (once BPS added). Happily take that with big hitters to play.

BB is meh so far but keeping Leeds players for GW29 and hoping Pickford is the main returner.

I think your midfield is sexy, but your defence is in theory boring like feck. Of course Stones and Dias score so maybe these central defenders work too for attacking returns.

ROFLUTION

All the Martinez haters, where you at, where you at? :D

Also got El Mo - screwd dgw differential in case they scrape a CS against Sheffield United

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
I think your midfield is sexy, but your defence is in theory boring like feck. Of course Stones and Dias score so maybe these central defenders work too for attacking returns.
Thought the attacking defenders were too dear, not value for money. Dias & Stones are 2nd & 5th points wise, turned out bargains. Ayling/Lowton just cheap that've turned out well & Dier recent buy.

Dier was cheap & bought for upcoming Spurs fixtures including GW29 (got 7 players atm). Since December when back in lockdown, had time on my hands so I started to pay some attention, trying to plan 4 weeks ahead.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Martinez has pain killers to keep playing today. Which is why Mings was taking the goal kicks. The lengths this legend goes to just for us idiots that own him. What a legend!

Paul_Scholes18

Thought the attacking defenders were too dear, not value for money. Dias & Stones are 2nd & 5th points wise, turned out bargains. Ayling/Lowton just cheap that've turned out well & Dier recent buy.

Dier was cheap & bought for upcoming Spurs fixtures including GW29 (got 7 players atm). Since December when back in lockdown, had time on my hands so I started to pay some attention, trying to plan 4 weeks ahead.
Yeah Stones is a suprise. I have managed to get all his goals since I have him on free hit, but in my normal team I got Cancelo now and Dias.

Still not sure cancelo is worth it in attack since he has not got that many returns and gets rotated a lot.