Fantasy Premier League 20/21

United Hobbit

Grrr pull your finger out Harry... of course Son, who I also considered for triple captain, has done more...

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I think it's time to give Kane a rest please Jose. Son too. I bet there's one maniac out there with Bale TC.
Someone on Reddit did it.

I'm happy with Kane as so many have TC him that even more attacking returns won't make that much difference to OR. I'm hoping Son gets another return though!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is only 1 goal at this stage, and he could easily find himself out of the bonus later on. So could be as little as 6points.

The way Son and Bale aren't passing to him doesn't help.
We need a second!
Sad to say I called this dead on about 60mins back :(

saivet

Everyone on my bench has a single GW and has two points. Lowton is on 0 as it stands and Cancelo with 0 yesterday ffs

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And sweeps one wide from 6 yards out to finish.
Frig sake,

You just know if you hadn't got Kane he'd have got a hatrick today.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Oh well. One goal and a mere 6 point = 18 is still 15 more than I've got from triple captain the last 2 years :lol:

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Reguilón gamble paid off - probably should have had more from Son / Kane but overall very happy with that.

That’s 77 points for the GW so far, which means these hits have paid for themselves already (which is great as were made partially with GW29 in mind).

Nickosaur

Shouldn't be disappointed when your triple captain scores- but not even any bonus points for Kane. Hopefully he can return v Fulham too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same. Also, you know there's another game to play right? Can see Kane getting more points in that one actually.
Oh yes, which should give at least 6 as TC, so like getting an assist or cleany.
Fulham have been irritatingly good with shutouts recently though.

Today was the real opportunity, but let's hope for the best.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Oh yes, which should give at least 6 as TC, so like getting an assist or cleany.
Fulham have been irritatingly good with shutouts recently though.

Today was the real opportunity, but let's hope for the best.
Which is why I'm more hopeful of a close game, Kane pen, max bonus points.

I think he looked good today anyway personally. Can definitely see a return to the dreaded Kane (G) Son (A) combo in the coming weeks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Mendy 10 pointer on the bench, Pope 1 pointer in the team.
Bad luck.

But it happens. Looked a decent move on paper with Chelsea's games.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Any suggestions for Rashford replacement? With Maddison, Grealish and now Barnes out there doesn't appear to be any clear alternatives.

Neo_Mufc

Absolutely terribele gameweek. I've lost ground on people who took -8s -12s. Barnes injured with 1 point. Pereira 1 point. Raphinha nothing, Sanchez 2 point in goal. No cancelo. Gundo nothing.

Kane captain only 6 points in a 4nil. This is going to cost me my league I think.

And I wildcarded.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Absolutely terribele gameweek. I've lost ground on people who took -8s -12s. Barnes injured with 1 point. Pereira 1 point. Raphinha nothing, Sanchez 2 point in goal. No cancelo. Gundo nothing.

Kane captain only 6 points in a 4nil. This is going to cost me my league I think.

And I wildcarded.
Don't worry mate, plenty time left this week. It is looking bleak but you never know, Kane might smash Fulham. Cancelo will play against Wolves. Gundo may also.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

And I wildcarded.
Sometimes the wildcard takes a week or two to really kick in, so don't worry.
Fingers crossed Kane boots a proper haul midweek.. Either way, captaining Kane was sound logic, despite the "experts" telling us they were a terrible attacking team :)

Paul_Scholes18

Man what a terrible day. That pen was so clear for us and Bruno to score. Barnes injury, Pereira 1 point.

I have doubled my rank according to live fpl. Hope the drop stays like that.

Just want a new week and get over with this one. Tired of PL since the title is lost now too. EL it is that get me going.

I think it is time to take some risks and go for big swings. Like Bruno and Salah out etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is it wrong that when it looked certain we were getting a pen, all I could think about was how a rival had Bruno triple captain? :wenger:

Paul_Scholes18

Is it wrong that when it looked certain we were getting a pen, all I could think about was how a rival had Bruno triple captain? :wenger:
Haha if I sell Bruno which I think I might looking at the fixtures and that I need to sell players for 29 players anyway.

Then it will be weird mixed feelings if he destroy City. Since the title is lost a win over City will only just feel good for the moment though.
Even worse 3-2 defeat with Bruno brace.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Haha if I sell Bruno which I think I might looking at the fixtures and that I need to sell players for 29 players anyway.

Then it will be weird mixed feelings if he destroy City. Since the title is lost a win over City will only just feel good for the moment though.
Even worse 3-2 defeat with Bruno brace.
We still need to battle for 2nd, and more importantly ensure top 4.
It's still quite top with a couple of wins for other teams.

I'd personally suck up the City game, as not having Bruno going forward is unthinkable. He's our key player without any question.

Paul_Scholes18

We still need to battle for 2nd, and more importantly ensure top 4.
It's still quite top with a couple of wins for other teams.

I'd personally suck up the City game, as not having Bruno going forward is unthinkable. He's our key player without any question.
It is tricky though. I have either Salah or Bruno to sell since I want 11 players for 29. We play City next so selling Salah feels weird.

I also can't sell Gundogan that got a double logically so need to wait with him one week if I want him out.

Thus selling Bruno make most sense and then bring in Bruno for week 30 again. Although Brighton are fairly decent right now at defending.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It is tricky though. I have either Salah or Bruno to sell since I want 11 players for 29. We play City next so selling Salah feels weird.

I also can't sell Gundogan that got a double logically so need to wait with him one week if I want him out.

Thus selling Bruno make most sense and then bring in Bruno for week 30 again. Although Brighton are fairly decent right now at defending.
The way I look at week 29 is that the fixtures aren't that great. I might not even use my FH that week.

Leeds you'll want to cover say Raphina and Bamford
Villa - Grealish/Watkins/Martinz
Spurs - Kane/Son

Perhaps sprinkling in someone from West Ham v Arsenal, but I'm not sure you need to wreck yourself to get more than 7-8 in.

Paul_Scholes18

The way I look at week 29 is that the fixtures aren't that great. I might not even use my FH that week.

Leeds you'll want to cover say Raphina and Bamford
Villa - Grealish/Watkins/Martinz
Spurs - Kane/Son

Perhaps sprinkling in someone from West Ham v Arsenal, but I'm not sure you need to wreck yourself to get more than 7-8 in.
Well my plan right now is to keep Dias and Cancelo. Then keep either Salah or Gundogan.

Go Martinez, Dallas, Cresswell (Dunk in?)

Son, Saka, Raphina, Grealish/Lingard?

Watkins Kane Antonio/Bamford

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well my plan right now is to keep Dias and Cancelo. Then keep either Salah or Gundogan.

Go Martinez, Dallas, Cresswell (Dunk in?)

Son, Saka, Raphina, Grealish/Lingard?

Watkins Kane Antonio/Bamford
Is this with a FH, or with a few extra transfers?

Paul_Scholes18

Is this with a FH, or with a few extra transfers?
A few extra transfers. I got 8 players right now.

May need to sell Saka though if Arsenal rotates, but unless Grealish is fully fit then I think I keep him.

I think Grealish and Son in makes most sense. I am happy to make those moves even without 29.

Auba, Lingard a bit bigger doubts about them if I go for the punts.

I think Dunk, Reguilon, Burn all make sense too or maybe even Tierney.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
A few extra transfers. I got 8 players right now.

May need to sell Saka though if Arsenal rotates, but unless Grealish is fully fit then I think I keep him.

I think Grealish and Son in makes most sense. I am happy to make those moves even without 29.

Auba, Lingard a bit bigger doubts about them if I go for the punts.

I think Dunk, Reguilon, Burn all make sense too or maybe even Tierney.
Be careful with Reguilon. He gets rotated with Davies a lot.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I like Aurier too, but the rotation risk is a bit high.

Brighton def burned me before a lot so not trusting them, but Newcastle is a decent game though.
Brighton underlying stats have been great and Dunk is good for the occasional goal. I'm getting him in along with Creswell for the 29 week. Spurs I already have Son and Kane. None of the other players worth having can be trusted and GW29 is a week that's all about getting in players that WILL play due to most of us not having a bench.