Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Wimped out of bringing Bale in, instead going for the more boring Son. Having brought Mahrez in already it would be too annoying to have 2 rotation risks. Mahrez captain, almost hope he's benched for United as I'm after the saints game for the haul

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Depends if you can afford to get him back. It would be very risky to go without for the rest of the season.

I’m considering captaining Antonio again, last time it went completely wrong, but non of the options are especially appealing. The other option is Kane vs Crystal Palace, which is what I’m guessing my mini league leader will probably be doing.

Might be boring and cover that, considering I have a 20 point lead.
Seen a few people saying Dias. I did think about it (dgw) but 1 goal and/or Pep being knobby and you're done. Kane or Son for me (unless I WC)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Probably an idea. Head over heart.

Q. When are you WCing and why?
Think im leaving it. Bruno might surprise us at City and he's a good cap choice next week.

Have a fh and wc so the more options the better.

Have benched Grealish and have a strong 11 with Coufal backup if Dier is benched again.

Avoid the whole Watkins Raph Bamford benching dilemma and playing them all.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Last min changes never seem to go well so am remembering that today!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Playing both Raphina and Bamford too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Must have missed that. Knew about the leak stuff but didn’t know they moved deadline. When is it then from now?
11. Changed at the start of the season.
Probably a good thing as those last min thrashes around the net were stressy.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm in 2 main leagues, the work one, and a real money one, that was £20 to enter.
The guy usually puts a huge pot for 1st, of £500 or so, and then chimpy 2-4th prizes, but distributes generously on manager of the month and cups.

I've squeezed through to the cup quarter final, and it's £20 just for losing at this stage! £30 losing semi, then £55 and £100 for runner up and winner.

My QF battle opponent shares 7 players with me, and the same captain. No hits or chips used.

It comes down to

Me - Mendy, Dias, Dier (or Coufal), Raphael

v Martinez, Cancelo, Dallas and Son

Gonna be really tight this one!

saivet

I initially thought I'd use my WC after GW29 but I think I can have a decent team for it and one that will be fine for the following few weeks. Are there any bumper DGWs expected to come up and when would they be? I think I'll save my WC for the week before that and then bench boost.

If not I'll just hold onto the chips and wing it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Seduced by the extra game I've gone for JWP in for Rashford.

Boring twat ahead of me in my mini league is just trying to copy my team by the looks of it. Raphinha in for Barnes. Yawn.

His lead is slender though and I should blow past him when I Free Hit.

hubbuh

Bugger. I obviously pussed out of swapping Bruno for Auba. I know some cnuts in here have got him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bugger. I obviously pussed out of swapping Bruno for Auba. I know some cnuts in here have got him.
Usual winner of my league has done it. Luckily he's about 60 points behind right now, but I'm nervous at his Sterling captaining.

Although he has slightly oddly used his bench boost when he has a Brighton and Newcastle defender on there, and Aerola away at Liverpool!.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Seduced by the extra game I've gone for JWP in for Rashford.

Boring twat ahead of me in my mini league is just trying to copy my team by the looks of it. Raphinha in for Barnes. Yawn.

His lead is slender though and I should blow past him when I Free Hit.
Looked at Ward Prowse, but was put off by how crap Southampton have been for months, and how his output has been about 1 goal every 10 games.
Could pay off though. That's the lotto at times!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Looked at Ward Prowse, but was put off by how crap Southampton have been for months, and how his output has been about 1 goal every 10 games.
Could pay off though. That's the lotto at times!
Yeah. Hoping for some set piece magic against Sheffield United. Also only had Martinez and Watkins playing today so trying to avoid an early red arrow

hubbuh

Usual winner of my league has done it. Luckily he's about 60 points behind right now, but I'm nervous at his Sterling captaining.

Although he has slightly oddly used his bench boost when he has a Brighton and Newcastle defender on there, and Aerola away at Liverpool!.
Fortune favours the brave. I was actually priced out of the move as Auba is somehow more expensive than Bruno.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Fortune favours the brave. I was actually priced out of the move as Auba is somehow more expensive than Bruno.
I have been most unbrave at times in the past.

However, I've also done transfers before and realised leaving alone was by far the better move :)

Surprised this guy has done his BB this week. He had his wc left too, so I thought he'd try and combine the two as that's the real big pay off move if you hit it correctly.

hubbuh

I have been most unbrave at times in the past.

However, I've also done transfers before and realised leaving alone was by far the better move :)

Surprised this guy has done his BB this week. He had his wc left too, so I thought he'd try and combine the two as that's the real big pay off move if you hit it correctly.
I usually get that sense of dread only if I've made transfers where I was chasing points or because I wanted to cover players my rivals had. I feel much less guilty about transfers made that had rational decision-making behind them, even if they end up blanking.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Happy with that in the end.
Guy who brought Auba in did it for -4, so as he gets just 1 bonus, that's 8 - 4, for 4 points. Bear in mind Bruno "probably" gets 2 points, a mere 2 point gain.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ings off injured after 11mins if anyone was foolarse enough to bring in him.

Tarrou

having your player off injured in the first game of a double is absolutely soul destroying

RIP Ings owners