Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Hester_manc

The Lord is back! Nicklas Bendtner is number 119 with his "Draftlord". There is something, he is good at.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What a tragic gameweek. 86 points with my entire teams having doubles and with Kane as TC. Pereira and Barnes who I paid -8 to get got 3 points combined. Wow. Everyone in my both minileagues had it even worse though.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Although Kane's return was pretty poor for a TC, I don't think there have been any more obvious TC shouts through the season where a load of managers have gobbled up lots of points. Have many hauled with their TC chip this year?

Dan_F

Replacement for Barnes, no money in the bank, but has to have a game in 29. Not against taking a hit to free up cash, but it would probably have to be Salah before Fulham, or a City defender with a double.

Son seems the logical place to go, but I’m not sure I want two of their attackers. Saka seems a rotation risk which I can’t have for 29, Auba for a three week punt?

Patchbeard

Replacement for Barnes, no money in the bank, but has to have a game in 29. Not against taking a hit to free up cash, but it would probably have to be Salah before Fulham, or a City defender with a double.

Son seems the logical place to go, but I’m not sure I want two of their attackers. Saka seems a rotation risk which I can’t have for 29, Auba for a three week punt?
I'm thinking of going Auba by sacrificing Fernandes, so I would avoid Auba if I were you...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Lingardinho has started red hot. Plays us before 29 i think, so you need to have playing bench guys before then. But plays 29.

hubbuh

Are people plumping for Dias over Stones, then? Stones is a lot cheaper but more at risk of rotation.

Nickosaur

Are people plumping for Dias over Stones, then? Stones is a lot cheaper but more at risk of rotation.
I'm not going to pretend to understand Pep's rotation.
But it is worth noting that Dias has only been left out of one game in the PL and that was due to illness. He has never been victim of Pep rotation in the league.
Now watch him get rested v Southampton in the next GW :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Captain?

Kane at home to Fulham
Salah at home to Palace
Gundo with a double
Dias or Cancelo for me. Cancelo may get rested but also has haul potential. The only time I captained him this season he got me 34 points. Dias is very likely to play both games though and United at home is a guaranteed clean sheet for a top 6 side.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Ya true. I considered Dias as well but hate captaining defenders.
I would never captain a defender because:

They can concede at any second and that's your week ruined (unless they get an attacking return, which is not that likely). An attacker can be useless all game and still get a goal at the last minute and it's all worth it.

Secondly, the ceiling is much higher with an attacker. Stones or Dias or Cancelo are most likely to get 6 points (two games is 12). This is the most likely scenario. I'd rather wager on Gundgogan or any other attacker who can get 12 points easily in one game.

Moby

Dick
I would never captain a defender because:

They can concede at any second and that's your week ruined (unless they get an attacking return, which is not that likely). An attacker can be useless all game and still get a goal at the last minute and it's all worth it.

Secondly, the ceiling is much higher with an attacker. Stones or Dias or Cancelo are most likely to get 6 points (two games is 12). This is the most likely scenario. I'd rather wager on Gundgogan or any other attacker who can get 12 points easily in one game.
100%. I have it on Gundo as of now. Kane seems tempting as well.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I am going to go from Barnes -> Son but need to take a -4 and clear 1.5 mill. His injury really screwed my plans up.
Who to take out and replace? Bruno, Salah, DCL (I have transferred him out then back in recently). Could also do Cresswell to Mitchell but need him for gw 29

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dias or Cancelo for me. Cancelo may get rested but also has haul potential. The only time I captained him this season he got me 34 points. Dias is very likely to play both games though and United at home is a guaranteed clean sheet for a top 6 side.
Cancelo has about 2 attacking returns all season. By now even Dias and Stones have as many.

Patchbeard

I once triple captained Mike Smalling under Van Gaal, because we had two piece of piss home games and we made a habit of playing for the 0-0 at home in every game at the time. Paid off with a solid 12 points. I think Cancelo would be a great captain pick this week, if only you could guarantee him starting both games, so it's not. Dias on the other hand seems a pretty risk free pick, much higher chance of him getting 12 points than Kane I would say.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
100%. I have it on Gundo as of now. Kane seems tempting as well.
Same approach at the moment.
Just worried he either won't play both, or will be impacted by KDB coming back in.

If it was a single game week decision right now, no-one would go Gundo over Kane, even with Kane's carthorse performances in the last double.

Palace are ropey too, although United couldn't score there still!

Moby

Dick
Same approach at the moment.
Just worried he either won't play both, or will be impacted by KDB coming back in.

If it was a single game week decision right now, no-one would go Gundo over Kane, even with Kane's carthorse performances in the last double.

Palace are ropey too, although United couldn't score there still!
Yeah he's my other option. Southampton look shite at the back as well and haven't kept a clean sheet for ages. Can see City getting a few past them.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Gundo for me. Always chasing those upsides.

Bigger question is what to do with my transfer. Thinking either Mee > Tierney with an eye on 29 and Arsenals good run in or Rashford > Lingard which is a bit more exciting.

I'm thinking the former and leaving the midfield slot for Grealish who will hopefully be back soon.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Although Kane's return was pretty poor for a TC, I don't think there have been any more obvious TC shouts through the season where a load of managers have gobbled up lots of points. Have many hauled with their TC chip this year?
Nope. Did KDB in his double v Palace and Villa in GW19. Not one feck did he give about trying to score. 1 assist in a 4-0 win and that was it

Cutch

Gonna go maverick this week and bring in Mahrez and Bale for Rashford and Barnes. It's bad enough watching Rashford try and play football without owning him in FPL aswell. Those 2 I'm bringing in are exciting. Won't play every minute but they're explosive. Gonna captain Mahrez

Paul_Scholes18

Bruno or Salah out I can't decide. What it comes down to is this.

What will frustrate me the most? Bruno scoring and us not winning or Salah smashing it when I Do not have him.

I might just hold the transfer, but then again Son vs Palace feels like a decent game for him.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Bruno or Salah out I can't decide. What it comes down to is this.

What will frustrate me the most? Bruno scoring and us not winning or Salah smashing it when I Do not have him.

I might just hold the transfer, but then again Son vs Palace feels like a decent game for him.
If you're deciding between them then Bruno out.

Paul_Scholes18

If you're deciding between them then Bruno out.
Due to fixtures it makes most sense to sell Bruno. Just think we may finally step it up in big games though just when the title is lost.

Still if we carry on with our recent form we might have one or two chances maximum vs City.

hubbuh

I'm not going to pretend to understand Pep's rotation.
But it is worth noting that Dias has only been left out of one game in the PL and that was due to illness. He has never been victim of Pep rotation in the league.
Now watch him get rested v Southampton in the next GW :lol:
Sold! I think with Laporte back it definitely raises the potential for rotation with Stones anyway.

Has anyone brought in/considering Chelsea options? Not exactly electric going forward but they look solid as feck at the back.

Paul_Scholes18

Sold! I think with Laporte back it definitely raises the potential for rotation with Stones anyway.

Has anyone brought in/considering Chelsea options? Not exactly electric going forward but they look solid as feck at the back.
I think I might do Dallas to Rudiger post week 30. Although Rudiger feels like a pretty boring pick compared to Dallas.

If I got the money maybe punt on Alonso instead, but if he rotates with Chilwell it may not be worth it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Rudiger seems a no brainer at that price really even just as a bench option but certainly if you need to free up funds.

I've got so much money in my defence but they seem to be scoring the best points at the moment.

Moby

Dick
I think I might do Dallas to Rudiger post week 30. Although Rudiger feels like a pretty boring pick compared to Dallas.

If I got the money maybe punt on Alonso instead, but if he rotates with Chilwell it may not be worth it.
When I had Chilwell Alonso was playing. Now I have Alonso and Chilwell is playing. Can Tuchel feck off already.

Cutch

When I had Chilwell Alonso was playing. Now I have Alonso and Chilwell is playing. Can Tuchel feck off already.
I think Alonso plays against the shit teams, and Chilwell against the good teams. Your chelsea defender may be benched for the good teams anyway, so I am considering Alonso in a few weeks time. Will have an ultra attacking set including Cancelo, Shaw, Digne and Dallas. Bound to get 3 starters from that

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think Alonso plays against the shit teams, and Chilwell against the good teams. Your chelsea defender may be benched for the good teams anyway, so I am considering Alonso in a few weeks time. Will have an ultra attacking set including Cancelo, Shaw, Digne and Dallas. Bound to get 3 starters from that
Look forward to hauls on the bench :lol:

Moby

Dick
I've benched Alonso this GW anyway. Let's see.