g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Neo_Mufc

How is everyone having Dallas so high on the bench? I would have had him last personally.
I had him 2nd after Bamford.

Auba flu and DCL miracle got me 21 points. Absolutely ecstatic.

Shame I messed my VC though but I can't complain after this now.

hubbuh

My ML rival had Dallas third. He also has KdB, Antonio, and DCL who didn't feature, the lucky twunt.

saivet

No DCL. Rival gets Dallas from the bench. Bloody freaking hell.

I am still ahead though, but it is getting closer.

His bench was Son, Bamford and Dalllas and he gets the lot in.
Same, but I'm chasing not leading. Fuming as he captained KDB and had his VC on Alonso too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Was already reeling at losing about 35 to one rival, but thought I'd even out the one 45behind in second.

Except they've bloody just had the Brom keeper turn 7 into 15 in the last min, as a sub keeper (Pope their first pick), and with no DCL get Watkins 8 in.
Bloody game!

I have Richarlison tonight who "probably" has a better chance with no DCL out there, but certainly not banking on more than a 1 pointer.

Dreadful week, worst of the season.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Everyone getting Dallas from third on their bench yet all I wanted was my Coady 6 pointer from first on the bench and didn't get it :lol:

I haven't caught a haul off the bench all season so far and all of last season... Must be some kind of record.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just had to check a guy in my league didn't get his 17 from Dallas in. No chance, 3rd sub, none coming in.
Almost doubled my score but it's ok as he's used his last chip - his wildcard and is still 70 or so behind. For now at least!

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Was already reeling at losing about 35 to one rival, but thought I'd even out the one 45behind in second.

Except they've bloody just had the Brom keeper turn 7 into 15 in the last min, as a sub keeper (Pope their first pick), and with no DCL get Watkins 8 in.
Bloody game!

I have Richarlison tonight who "probably" has a better chance with no DCL out there, but certainly not banking on more than a 1 pointer.

Dreadful week, worst of the season.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
WOW!!!

It's a miracle. No DCL and I'm getting Dallas 17 pointer!!!!!!!!!! GET IN!
Yes, but what's the chance he will come on in the last 5 minutes. Is he not in the squad either? I stand to gain 21 points, and respectability, if he doesn't play.

Edit: seems he's actually injured. Get well soon, but take the night off :drool:

Dan_F

I can already tell my 10 point lead for the week, with DCL to go, is going to be fully wiped out by Digne tonight in my mini league.

I’ll be so happy when this season is over fantasy football wise.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What do we think about with this squad lads?

Mendy Pope
Shaw Dias Stones Coufal Phillips
Salah Jota Bruno Raphina Gundo
Kane Watkins Richarlison

Wildcard time, or just a freak week this week?

Son is the one I 100% need to cover, but if I was doing a wildcard I'd get Lingard, Ian Nacho, and TAA in there I dare say.

If we go the Son option, what's the best way to get him in?

Maybe a -4 with Salah and Gundo to Son and Lingard?

Mendy Pope
Kane Watkins Richarlison

Son is the one I 100% need to cover, but if I was doing a wildcard I'd get Lingard, Ian Nacho, and TAA in there I dare say.

Why do you want Son so much?

I look at coming up fixtures for transfers and definitely for my WC last week. You don't want to be looking 1 or 2 weeks down the road and thinking "shit, I need to make tfrs, the fixtures are awful".

https://www.footballfallout.com/fantasy-football-planner

You've probably seen this/something similar.. lets you choose how many weeks ahead you want to see. Over the next four weeks, the easiest (on paper) fixture lists are Leicester, Wolves, Arse, Liverpool. I've got 8 of their players.

City have a blank coming (and Chelski). Are you going to hold them through the blank.. AND risk rotation?

Everton and Villa fixtures tough too (you've got Watkins/Richardson).

WC it.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I want to do DCL to Ihea but I need a way of getting Salah in, only way I can do it is go -4 and go Bruno -> Salah and DCL to ihea unless I WC. I want to know about the dgw first though.

Paul_Scholes18

What an awful week. Now TC to regain lost ground hopefully and help me in minileague.

So I got Trossard, Raphinha, Cresswell who I consider selling.

Who would you lot sell for Lingard and is Shaw obvious to replace cresswell if he is out?

Have Dunk too, but benched him this week sadly and played Cresswell ahead of him. Would you start him vs Chelsea and keep Cresswell if the injury is not serious?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why do you want Son so much?

I look at coming up fixtures for transfers and definitely for my WC last week. You don't want to be looking 1 or 2 weeks down the road and thinking "shit, I need to make tfrs, the fixtures are awful".

https://www.footballfallout.com/fantasy-football-planner

You've probably seen this/something similar.. lets you choose how many weeks ahead you want to see. Over the next four weeks, the easiest (on paper) fixture lists are Leicester, Wolves, Arse, Liverpool. I've got 8 of their players.

City have a blank coming (and Chelski). Are you going to hold them through the blank.. AND risk rotation?

Everton and Villa fixtures tough too (you've got Watkins/Richardson).

WC it.
Son has a double this week, he's a huge risk not to own.

If it was certain that they wouldn't put a late double in so that all teams had fans for 1 home game, that'd massively take the wildcard risk away.

If you wildcard this week you'd bring in Lingard, Nacho for two, and make sure you had Son-Kane coverage.
City probably down to 1 player. The problem is, Gundo, Stones and Dias might all play and do well.

A wildcard next week might make more sense. It's difficult. Will monitor Europe and leave it late doors, although typically another dreaded Friday game to rush the call.

Paul_Scholes18

Ah bollocks. Neto out for the season. No idea who to replace him with...
How much money do you got?

Lingard, Jota, Mount, Greenwood all good with Lingard best since he is nailed and in best form.

If 6 million or less it is way harder. Pereira is not bad, but the fixtures are far from ideal.

Raphinha got tricky games, but I stil do rate him.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

If it was certain that they wouldn't put a late double in so that all teams had fans for 1 home game, that'd massively take the wildcard risk away.

If you wildcard this week you'd bring in Lingard, Nacho for two, and make sure you had Son-Kane coverage.
City probably down to 1 player. The problem is, Gundo, Stones and Dias might all play and do well.

A wildcard next week might make more sense. It's difficult. Will monitor Europe and leave it late doors, although typically another dreaded Friday game to rush the call.
WC or not, just drop the city assets. I'd rather have JLingz is or Raphinha ahead of Gundo. The two defenders can easily become TAA or Chelsea.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Almost in the top 5 in the Caf league

Just cracked top 6K overall. Hope people are happy with their own results from the weekend.

Paul_Scholes18

Just cracked top 6K overall. Hope people are happy with their own results from the weekend.
Ever since Lingard joined West Ham it has been going down hill for me. I had 3 West Ham players, but all the wrong ones since then.

Funny thing is my name is Lingard FC just for fun haha. Was thinking Bruno FC or Lingard FC for a name.

Just my opinion but I think you're putting too much emphasis on number of games and not who they play, when and form. When we get down to the last 10 games, results go all over the place?

Spurs DGW is Everton away and S'Ton a few days before the League cup final. Jose loves a trophy, who knows if he rests players for City? And even if he doesn't, I didn't see much from them yesterday that would make me put too much focus on their players. As part of a WC maybe but before you said you wanted 3 dear players (Kane, Bruno, Salah?).. Son makes 4 and that means you'll need a few fodder players. Will Son make you more points than you lose from having the fodder players?

Easier if you pick a WC squad and throw that up.

Then I'll pick holes in it :angel:

Top 6k overall doesn't get you top 5 in the Caf league? Tough ML?!

Well done on top 6k though. I've just hit my target for the season (and a little more) so pretty happy... not top 6k tho!

How much money do you got?

Lingard, Jota, Mount, Greenwood all good with Lingard best since he is nailed and in best form.

If 6 million or less it is way harder. Pereira is not bad, but the fixtures are far from ideal.

Raphinha got tricky games, but I stil do rate him.
I've thought about Perreira for ages and gone "nah, fixtures" and the git keeps scoring.

Next 3 are Leic (tough), Villa (average), Wolves (average). As a 5th/cheap player for a team fighting for their lives, not too bad.

I had Neto and Perreira is an option. Only 2.8% owned? Amazed at that. As I have zero cash, might well be him and noone else in my ML top 8 has him

RUUD_10_LEGEND

All you lot fluking Dallas from 3rd sub is beyond infuriating, when I had him as 1st and don't get him :rolleyes:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
66 all out. Would've been more if JWP didn't fluff his lines.

Will wait for news on DCL and Cresswell.

Could turn DCL into Vardy or Cresswell into anyone. TAA the best shout surely.

Paul_Scholes18

I've thought about Perreira for ages and gone "nah, fixtures" and the git keeps scoring.

Next 3 are Leic (tough), Villa (average), Wolves (average). As a 5th/cheap player for a team fighting for their lives, not too bad.

I had Neto and Perreira is an option. Only 2.8% owned? Amazed at that. As I have zero cash, might well be him and noone else in my ML top 8 has him
Yeah West Brom played well last two games. Maybe they gained energy by having the break?
Pereira got the pens which is good although he won it as well so would have got an assist anyway.

Leicester do not look that good so would not shock me if West Brom beats them.

Still can't see them do a Leicester and survive against the odds with a late run though.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Top 6k overall doesn't get you top 5 in the Caf league? Tough ML?!

Well done on top 6k though. I've just hit my target for the season (and a little more) so pretty happy... not top 6k tho!
good for you man! That’s great to hear. It’s been a crazy with all the COVID scheduling.

The top ranked person in the caf league is 971 in the world so yeah, crazy competitive league :lol:

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
Ever since Lingard joined West Ham it has been going down hill for me. I had 3 West Ham players, but all the wrong ones since then.

Funny thing is my name is Lingard FC just for fun haha. Was thinking Bruno FC or Lingard FC for a name.
Ah man oh no! I take it Antonio and Creswell were the issue? I’ve been riding the Linguard train but also got fortunate not getting chelsea defensive assets yet who have underperformed in the league these past few weeks.

Still 2 months left though so I expect you to bounce back!

Schneiderman

Mendy Pope
Kane Watkins Richarlison

Since you didn't do it last week, feel like you should wait. It's chasing to get them all in this week now, so stick with your plan. Not sure about selling Salah before Leeds though. Could Gundo and Richarlison become Son and a useless striker?

I'm taking a hit for 3 Spurs next week and then wildcarding out of Spurs and City in 33, hoping the doubles are announced by then.

Paul_Scholes18

Ah man oh no! I take it Antonio and Creswell were the issue? I’ve been riding the Linguard train but also got fortunate not getting chelsea defensive assets yet who have underperformed in the league these past few weeks.

Still 2 months left though so I expect you to bounce back!
Yeah the problem is benching hauls too. Cresswell I benched vs Leeds and started Raphinha and Antonio.
Vs City and Spurs no Antonio in my lineup either when he scored. Soucek when he scored 2 goals vs Palace on the bench.

I enjoy seeing West Ham doing well, but it is funny how I feel cursed with them in terms of benching attacking returns. I had some nice returns from Cresswell and Coufal though in the "easy" fixtures when I played them though.

Coufal getting benched vs Southampton was another such crazy moment and I was down to 7 players that week.

I am enjoying this season since I have lots of time over due to Covid. Only working part time and this game help me mentally get away from City maybe winning it all which would hurt and ruin our big treble moment to some degree.

Lingard is in now and I worry he might stop now. Even though he hurt my rank I am enjoying seeing him doing well.

Neo_Mufc

Took DCL out and brought in Iheanacho. Wish I done it earlier tbh.

Have 1 more transfer and really need to get rid of Aubamayang. Any ideas? Thinking to bring Salah back in as that run in looks amazing or go for Trent and someone else. Need to get rid of City assets now they're waste of time.