Fantasy Premier League 20/21

saivet

Okay, I have to bring in Lingard. My biggest mistake was bringing in Auba instead of him in that blank GW.

Schneiderman

Only got myself to blame for not having him already. Should have just wildcarded instead of trying to be clever waiting for the doubles.

Paul_Scholes18

I don't think I have seen a player destroy my rank this much since Mo Salah in his first year.

Everyone bloody got him. Since I like Lingard though I am enjoying it a bit. Just a game anyway. Hope we get good money or he comes back and performs for us.

Paul_Scholes18

Cresswell wtf. West Ham keep ruining my season really.

Antonio and now Cresswell injured two games in a row. Force me to make transfers I do not want.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
17 (-4). No Lingard and Cresswell injured. Car crash GW with just three players left, one of whom whose scores will actively hurt me.

Paul_Scholes18

Ha! Cresswell off before the 60?! This week is taking the piss.
Yeah I have run out of luck. I am getting fecked in mini league with Dallas points of the bench and Lingard. Luckily the guy with Dallas from the bench do not have Lingard.

My plan was to get Bruno, but might just wait one week with Bruno and get Lingard and TAA instead.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Curses to those who persuaded me to go Jota over Lingard!
Should have stuck with my initial gut instinct of dangerous inform player alert!!
A rival has him Dallas, Soucek and Ian Nacho. With Kane cap to come.
Gonna be lucky to escape with much of my 67 lead over him with just Richarlison as a point of diffo to come.

Even Coufal with assist had to concede.

Paul_Scholes18

After you said to go Jota over Lingard...nahh go for Bruno ;)
I will get them both soon enough by selling Son. It is Lingard vs Newcastle vs Bruno vs Burnley.

I could also get TAA back after I saved up the money to get Bruno only to never do it.

As you see I am not sticking with a plan. I have tried to free up money for Bruno for weeks now.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful game week.
Was holding a 45 point lead over 2nd and 67 over 4th, but will take big hits, looking at about 25-30 on the 67 point game so far. He has Kane cap now to my just Kane normally.
I have Richarlison still to play (both have Bruno) but not holding much hope out.

He has BB as well as wc like me. Gonna be a difficult run in!

Lingard was a huge error. Just thought Leicester would be a harder game than that.
Was trying to hold the wildcard, but might have to take action soon to try and take out these key form players like Lingard, TAA and Nacho. Just nervous about a potential late double, where that wildcard would be essential use.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Worst gameweek ever. 30 points on my fecking bench. Everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. Story of my season has been benching players with difficult fixtures and seeing them haul, eg Dallas and Watkins yesterday. Next season I'm having 1 half decent sub and the strongest 11 possible

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can't make it up.
Held Dier on my bench for weeks, and finally shipped him this week, as he'd not played in about 6 or 7.
Now he's suddenly back in from nowhere, just before their double!

Was still not ideal having 6 Tottenham/City before their blank though, so in a way it still made sense.

Just shows how quickly fantasy footy can change though.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Rumours that Maddison threw a party yesterday, Hamza and Perez was there as well. Would explain all three person's absence today.
Yeah, heard that on radio just. Knobheads. Mind boggling that despite numerous reminders from clubs, footballers can still think "ah feck it".

I can imagine Brendan Rodgers will go ape shit, especially as just lost a game to a team challenging for a CL place. If I was a teammate, I'd be pissed too.

If they end up missing out by a point or two, will cost them a fortune. And may well cost Maddison a Euros place.

Good.

Moby

Dick
Mother fecker. Literally held off from pressing the button on both Lingard and Nacho. Will bring them now and doubt they will score again.

Rooney1987

They need to change the bonus point system no way should Nacho be getting 3 bonus points yet Lingard only gets 2.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Dreadful game week.
Was holding a 45 point lead over 2nd and 67 over 4th, but will take big hits, looking at about 25-30 on the 67 point game so far. He has Kane cap now to my just Kane normally.
I have Richarlison still to play (both have Bruno) but not holding much hope out.

He has BB as well as wc like me. Gonna be a difficult run in!

Lingard was a huge error. Just thought Leicester would be a harder game than that.
Was trying to hold the wildcard, but might have to take action soon to try and take out these key form players like Lingard, TAA and Nacho. Just nervous about a potential late double, where that wildcard would be essential use.
With the way the fixtures were changing (good and bad) for a lot of clubs, plus City and Spurs players missing a week (I had 5 of them), WC was a cert I thought

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
With the way the fixtures were changing (good and bad) for a lot of clubs, plus City and Spurs players missing a week (I had 5 of them), WC was a cert I thought
It leaves you vulnerable to as many things as it solves though.

Everton and Villa doubles yet to be arranged
Talk of a big double game week 35/36

City if they get knocked out of Europe suddenly become key to back again as well.

All a game of decisions though!

Difficulty this week coming is getting Son in, as it'll probably mean ignoring Lingard and Nacho another week.
Unless you do your wildcard with a couple of City players benched.