Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
@Canuckred64 @Dirty Schwein Yeh looks like it will have to be this week. Is it suicidal to avoid united players? I don't have any yet I don't really want 3. I think I might say bye bye to Kane. This is my current team I have 2 transfers to make but will probably take hits.
2 United is enough. None of them will play all three games. Maybe Maguire but definitely not the rest.

What we think about Henderson? I think I will go for him since unlike Maguire and Shaw I could bench him for 36. Like potential 3 games I surely have to have 3 United player as a supporter and fantasy player.
If you have playing keeper for 36 it's fine but even he might get swapped for DDG in one of the triple games.

Schneiderman

Don't do it to yourselves Zaha captainers.

I really can't decide what to do. Only have Bruno for United, I don't see any point bringing in a defender as I already have 3 with doubles. That leaves Greenwood.

It would have to be for Son, and cause me to take a hit next week when I do Vardy and Castagne out for Kane and Phillips, leaving me with 10 players for GW36. Leaning towards not worth it since I'm only gaining one extra game that Greenwood probably won't even start? Or take another hit and take him straight back out..

Paul_Scholes18

I dunno about going 3 because remember the next game week none of them will be playing.
That is why I want Henderson with my other keeper playing. Right now I got 4 players not playing next week. I plan to sell Azpi anyway to a cheap def so it will be 5 or 6 including a keeper. Thus 1 or 2 guys that needs to be sold for 36.

Problem is knowing my cheap defender for the last spot. Not many good ones with a great double and no blanks.

Dan_F

What we think about Henderson? I think I will go for him since unlike Maguire and Shaw I could bench him for 36. Like potential 3 games I surely have to have 3 United player as a supporter and fantasy player.
I’d be very surprised if he played all three. Can also can see us conceding in all those games anyway. Not that there is a glaringly obvious alternative.

Paul_Scholes18

I’d be very surprised if he played all three. Can also can see us conceding in all those games anyway. Not that there is a glaringly obvious alternative.
Yeah De Gea might get the Leicester game I guess. Still with our defenders we might not have a squad to rotate them a lot.

I am not sure Ole trust Bailly and Tuanzebe as a pair even if fit.

Dan_F

Yeah De Gea might get the Leicester game I guess. Still with our defenders we might not have a squad to rotate them a lot.

I am not sure Ole trust Bailly and Tuanzebe as a pair even if fit.
Nah I agree. I don’t even know if he’ll give Axel any game time. Maybe as a sub.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Don't do it to yourselves Zaha captainers.

I really can't decide what to do. Only have Bruno for United, I don't see any point bringing in a defender as I already have 3 with doubles. That leaves Greenwood.

It would have to be for Son, and cause me to take a hit next week when I do Vardy and Castagne out for Kane and Phillips, leaving me with 10 players for GW36. Leaning towards not worth it since I'm only gaining one extra game that Greenwood probably won't even start? Or take another hit and take him straight back out..
Greenwood is about covering the risk.
Son could blank this week. Greenwood "could" get 2x10-15 without even playing in the third game.

Obviously could go the other way, son could haul and Greenwood blank.

Moby

Dick
I used my FT for Raph to Mason. Anyone suggest any other change?

Martinez
TAA, Shaw, Castagne
Salah, Jota, Son, Greenwood (C)
Nacho, Kane, Watkins

Areola, Lingard, Holding, Coady

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I used my FT for Raph to Mason. Anyone suggest any other change?

Martinez
TAA, Shaw, Castagne
Salah, Jota, Son, Greenwood (C)
Nacho, Kane, Watkins

Areola, Lingard, Holding, Coady
Looks pretty spot on that does. Bruno is the one big miss, but Greenwood could well be the perfect solution.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Can someone help me please?

Do I get Zaha now with the risk of not hearing Fridays press conference (Son due to go down tonight and if that happens, I'm priced out)

Or do I wait until tomorrow and get Siggy instead but have the information from all the press conferences in case there are other fires to put out?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Rashford rested. Rest start.
Thought he'd start strong, with it being 5 subs in this cup.

Hopefully we can get a goal or 2, and then use those 5 subs at 60 or so to get Shaw/Bruno/Greenwood rested.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can someone help me please?

Do I get Zaha now with the risk of not hearing Fridays press conference (Son due to go down tonight and if that happens, I'm priced out)

Or do I wait until tomorrow and get Siggy instead but have the information from all the press conferences in case there are other fires to put out?
Difficult one there.
Zaha isn't even flagged as a doubt right now. Although I notice he only got 3 points from the 2-0 win v Sheff Utd in the reverse fixture.

Impossible for us to steer you there. Depends how much you believe in Zaha and what else you might be wanting to do with the funds over.
Son has scored 3 in 4, with 2 10+ points in a row, but these were all at home.
Leeds have been quite tight against the bigger teams at home.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Difficult one there.
Zaha isn't even flagged as a doubt right now. Although I notice he only got 3 points from the 2-0 win v Sheff Utd in the reverse fixture.

Impossible for us to steer you there. Depends how much you believe in Zaha and what else you might be wanting to do with the funds over.
Son has scored 3 in 4, with 2 10+ points in a row, but these were all at home.
Leeds have been quite tight against the bigger teams at home.
I'm definitely jumping from Son. But that's mainly to try maximise points. Plus as you say, Leeds have been more solid against the bigger teams recently.

Zaha is a weird one. Woy Hodgson said he had a groin complaint right before the city game but then he played the whole match...

What do you think of Siggy as an option? He has decent double followed by Shed United in GW36.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm definitely jumping from Son. But that's mainly to try maximise points. Plus as you say, Leeds have been more solid against the bigger teams recently.

Zaha is a weird one. Woy Hodgson said he had a groin complaint right before the city game but then he played the whole match...

What do you think of Siggy as an option? He has decent double followed by Shed United in GW36.
I looked at Siggy the other week. Big attraction is clearly the double & "easy" week 36 game v Sheff Utd.
I went with Perreira to facilitate Castagne instead. Neither have paid off yet, but Perreira had a good fixture last week. Dodgy next 2 though. Castagne has a high ceiling so I hope he still pays off, but at least he covered a rival either way.

Just something about Siggy's record I don't like. He's started about 5 in a row, but he doesn't feel as nailed as he could do, and Everton have a shocking home record too.

He's the type of player who will get a 15 pointer every once in a while,but just as likely to get you a 1 & 3.
However, if he's on, he'll take pens and set pieces.

Kane & Son have Wolves at home next week, and are high ownership material. That's 2 reasons I feel a bit loathe to mess with them. Especially Son with his run of form.
He smashed Leeds at WHL, and the feeling was that Son is perfect against Leeds style of play. But then Leeds are tighter at home.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Cheers yeah feel like keeping it like this. Tough to fit in Bruno as of now.
Fingers crossed the key men make it through tonight.
Interesting to see James didn't travel. That's one player who Greenwood is competing with.

Schneiderman

Greenwood is about covering the risk.
Son could blank this week. Greenwood "could" get 2x10-15 without even playing in the third game.

Obviously could go the other way, son could haul and Greenwood blank.
Will have to try and figure out what my rivals will do and see if it needs covering. Essentially -8 if I want a full team 36 to cover that risk with Son as the opportunity cost.

Might even go Rashford now with him not playing.

Paul_Scholes18

So anyone else thinking Cavani together with Bruno and Greenwood? It is probably stupid since he will play 2 games max from start and also blank in 36 so getting Benteke might give you one more game.

Also I need a -8 to sort my team back again anyway.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So squad below, with DOUBLERS CAPS and **TRIPLERS** erm asterixed :)

FORSTER (Johnstone)
**SHAW** TAA CASTAGNE HOLDING
**BRUNO** SALAH Son Lingard (Perreria)
NACHO Kane (Davis who I won't count as a doubler!)

So leaving it as it is has 8 doubler/treblers, and the Son/Kane combo v Leeds.

Aggressive choice is Greenwood & Watkins in for Son & Davis, which would mean benching Lingard.

Variations that allow 1 extra week 36 player next week, but 2xdoublers this week are Jota or Ward Prowse instead of Greennwood, and then Watkins/DCL in too.
Could also do Lingard to Greenwood or Jota for a single, to keep the Son/Kane double act.

What do we reckon? Go hard on Greenwood and go all in this week? Looking at SEVEN starters only next week if I do. Otherwise it's 8 either leaving it alone, or doing the 2 transfers above.

Son is coming off two double digits in a row, and smashed Leeds for one in the reverse game too.
My current team ....

Leno
James Bellerin Fofana Phillips
Greenwood Bruno Maddison Salah
Watkins Nacho

9 doubles and 2 trebles (that's a good night out?) and a bench of Fabi, Coady, Lingard and Kane.

Trouble is only 7 for week 36, though I have 2 subs so can use 1/2 this week then 2/1 week after, giving me 10. Maybe take a -4 for an 11th. But anyone I take out is (apart from Watkins) either a single then a single OR a multiple then a blank.... i.e. What I gain in 36, I lose in 35.

Think Coady (fixtures), James/Maddison/Fofana (blank next week/fixtures) are the four possible to exit.

Everton, Leeds, Liverpool, W Ham, Arse seem to have decent fixtures 36-38.

Thoughts?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
My current team ....

Leno
Watkins Nacho

9 doubles and 2 trebles (that's a good night out?) and a bench of Fabi, Coady, Lingard and Kane.

Trouble is only 7 for week 36, though I have 2 subs so can use 1/2 this week then 2/1 week after, giving me 10. Maybe take a -4 for an 11th. But anyone I take out is (apart from Watkins) either a single then a single OR a multiple then a blank.... i.e. What I gain in 36, I lose in 35.

Think Coady (fixtures), James/Maddison/Fofana (blank next week/fixtures) are the four possible to exit.

Thoughts?
How likely do you think those 4 defenders are to play 2 games? When James isn't nailed anyway, and has City in his 2, Fofana and Phillips have United in theirs, you'd be exceptionally brave to bench Kane I think.

Leicester definitely look the boys to bin in week 36 - blank, then tough week 37.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My current team ....

Leno
Watkins Nacho

Thoughts?
Remember, Fofana is also fasting so not guaranteed to play entire matches and might even miss one due to Eid.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
So squad below, with DOUBLERS CAPS and **TRIPLERS** erm asterixed :)

FORSTER (Johnstone)
**SHAW** TAA CASTAGNE HOLDING
**BRUNO** SALAH Son Lingard (Perreria)
NACHO Kane (Davis who I won't count as a doubler!)

So leaving it as it is has 8 doubler/treblers, and the Son/Kane combo v Leeds.

Aggressive choice is Greenwood & Watkins in for Son & Davis, which would mean benching Lingard.

Variations that
How likely do you think those 4 defenders are to play 2 games? When James isn't nailed anyway, and has City in his 2, Fofana and Phillips have United in theirs, you'd be exceptionally brave to bench Kane I think.

Leicester definitely look the boys to bin in week 36 - blank, then tough week 37.
Oh unlikely yeah. Just starting point.

Thinking it's James and the Leicester players too.

Maddison and Nacho for DCL and JWP? Keeps 11 multiples followed by 9 for Gw 36... another transfer and a -4 week after? Watkins/Fofana to Antonio/Keane?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Done it! Time to relax.

Martinez
Shaw, TAA, Rudiger
Salah (VC), Bruno (c), Jota, Zaha
DCL, Kane, Ihenacho

Subs: Forster, Ward, Konsa, JLingz

Bench boost played.

11 DGW
2 TGW
2 SGW

Now time to sit back, relax and watch them all flop :lol:

Dan_F

I’ve got the Mendy/Forster combo meaning no keeper in 36. Is it worth shipping out Mendy for another doubling keeper for a -4? Mendy has really tough fixtures so unlikely to get a clean sheet in either.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I’ve got the Mendy/Forster combo meaning no keeper in 36. Is it worth shipping out Mendy for another doubling keeper for a -4? Mendy has really tough fixtures so unlikely to get a clean sheet in either.
Chelsea are solid in the big games defensively. Forster may also play. Can't you just swap one out next week? There aren't many good keeper options this week.

Paul_Scholes18

Maybe Guita, but I do not see him doing much better than Mendy unless Tuchel rotates.

Dan_F

Chelsea are solid in the big games defensively. Forster may also play. Can't you just swap one out next week? There aren't many good keeper options this week.
Yeah I will swap Mendy, but it’ll still be a -4, as I want to get rid of Maddison next week. Just wondering if it makes sense to do it now and have Pickford’s fixtures for example.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I will swap Mendy, but it’ll still be a -4, as I want to get rid of Maddison next week. Just wondering if it makes sense to do it now and have Pickford’s fixtures for example.
I see. Well that's just the toss of a coin. I'd keep him as he can easily keep clean sheet against Arsenal if he plays.

Neo_Mufc

The league leader has a FH and will defo go Greenwood Shaw Bruno more than likely. I'm 60 odd behind. How do I approach this?

Paul_Scholes18

The league leader has a FH and will defo go Greenwood Shaw Bruno more than likely. I'm 60 odd behind. How do I approach this?
Maybe punt on Nacho/Vardy or Salah/Mane captain and bet against us? We could be tired and have to rotate. Either way it could be a good time for mainly Liverpool to play us since we have 2 games just before that game.

Neo_Mufc

Maybe punt on Nacho/Vardy or Salah/Mane captain and bet against us? We could be tired and have to rotate. Either way it could be a good time for mainly Liverpool to play us since we have 2 games just before that game.
It's so difficult because I'm using my BB but I want to utilise as many doubles as possible because even if they don't return those extra 2 points will mean something.