Fantasy Premier League 20/21

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Now tempted by last minute Kane & Rudiger > Richarlison & Trent. Gives me one more game this week and one next week too, but it would be a -8. I will be taking a -8 next week as it stands anyway to get an XI.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Now tempted by last minute Kane & Rudiger > Richarlison & Trent. Gives me one more game this week and one next week too, but it would be a -8. I will be taking a -8 next week as it stands anyway to get an XI.
I’m doing it. More scared of Trent than Kane.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I am not sure Holding start both games and not sure I trust Arsenal even if he do. West Ham looking pretty good recently so could see a high scoring game vs Everton.

Still 2 games got double the potential and West Brom is a nice fixture.
You're right It's risky isn't it. I'll switch it.
Lingard has had a couple of quiet Ones, but I'm forgetting rule one of back the attacker.

Holding probably maxes out 8 across both. Lingard could beat that from a single.
And takes away that Sunday feeling of checking the score and seeing he's scored and assisted!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You can't do a -8 to take Kane out. That's last min madness.

Paul_Scholes18

You're right It's risky isn't it. I'll switch it.
Lingard has had a couple of quiet Ones, but I'm forgetting rule one of back the attacker.

Holding probably maxes out 8 across both. Lingard could beat that from a single.
And takes away that Sunday feeling of checking the score and seeing he's scored and assisted!
Lingards great form has dried up a bit, but from watching him he is still looking good. Just not scoring great goals every game. That goal vs Arsenal is not something that happens every game.

I think I jumped on him late though. Right now after last game Antonio looks deadly again which may help both Lingard and Antonio.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
that’s not a bad shout but we aren’t keeping many clean sheets these days.
Cheers. I think I waited too long to use my TC. Trying to crack top 10,000 overall and 7 points off of that. I hope he plays at least 2 of the matches

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Lingards great form has dried up a bit, but from watching him he is still looking good. Just not scoring great goals every game. That goal vs Arsenal is not something that happens every game.

I think I jumped on him late though. Right now after last game Antonio looks deadly again which may help both Lingard and Antonio.
It was when I realised no-one will have arsenal defence and a few rivals have Lingard I realised it'd be a mad risk.

Imagine holding either doesn't start v brom or they concede. And lingard gets back amongst it. Would be fuming.

9 doubles Kane and Lingard is strong.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Cheers. I think I waited too long to use my TC. Trying to crack top 10,000 overall and 7 points off of that. I hope he plays at least 2 of the matches
He’s been scoring low recently but I would TC Bruno if you have him. I think he’ll play some minutes in all 3 games and the penalties/free kicks. I’ve had shaw and Maguire in for long stretches of the season but lost the faith after Burnley scored against us at home.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
He’s been scoring low recently but I would TC Bruno if you have him. I think he’ll play some minutes in all 3 games and the penalties/free kicks. I’ve had shaw and Maguire in for long stretches of the season but lost the faith after Burnley scored against us at home.
thanks again! I do have Bruno but I need a tiny bit of a differential pick to crack top 10K. Bruno is my vice and he’s got a higher ceiling but I need a cutesy pick for TC.

In before Shaw gets me 12 points in total off a TC :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
:lol: This was me earlier considering Kane & Son out for DCL and Salah for -8. Last minute jitters. Closed the app down when I realised that would leave me with 8 players next week (assuming I don't get any injuries).

Very real danger of focusing too much on the gw in front of you at times especially when everyone around you seems to be putting out crazy teams and taking huge hits.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
:lol: This was me earlier considering Kane & Son out for DCL and Salah for -8. Last minute jitters. Closed the app down when I realised that would leave me with 8 players next week (assuming I don't get any injuries).

Very real danger of focusing too much on the gw in front of you at times especially when everyone around you seems to be putting out crazy teams and taking huge hits.
I'm on 8 next week even with a -4. But hoping it all works out.
Roll on an hour or so and seeing what rivals have done. Hope they've all taken son out to remove that risk!

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm on 8 next week even with a -4. But hoping it all works out.
Roll on an hour or so and seeing what rivals have done. Hope they've all taken son out to remove that risk!
Yeah this is my favourite part of the week. Early green arrow guaranteed with all the hits happening. Hopefully a bigger one later on if Vardy and Nacho bang.

Raredaredevil

FML kill me. I missed the deadline and forgot to use my wildcard and we have a triple game week. Sigh.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Just realised there's a game on tonight, with 2 mins to go till the deadline.

Site "updating"

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Did it for Watkins instead of Richarlison. Don’t plan on captaining Kane for rest of season (Bruno, Salah, Bruno, Salah or Aguero) and now will have fewer moves to make next week. Move was marginal either way, but I had given it enough thought. Always happy to take hits to pick up fixtures.

Transfers in total were: Bamford -> DCL, Azpi > Maguire, Rudi > TAA, Kane > Watkins for a -8. Doing Bamford to DCL for exact money at beginning of week, before all of the postponement and rearrangement drama limited my options without a -8.

Mendy
TAA Castagne Maguire
Salah Bruno (c) Greenwood Jota
DCL Watkins Nacho

Three triplers and eight doublers

Next week I have

Sanchez
TAA Dallas Dunk
Salah Jota Lingard
DCL Watkins

And will sell Castagne and Nacho to get an XI for a -4 leaving Mendy, Maguire, Greenwood and Bruno on the bench. Possibly I switch Bruno back and forth keeping Nacho, but Ole will want to deliver for the fans and wrap the league business up in GW37, so I like triple United there.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No prizes for spotting the obsessives and the casuals on here is there :D:keano::D

Schneiderman

My rival is crazy, hasn't brought Bruno in and captained Kane. No idea how he's above me.. actually I do and it's blind luck so Kane hatrick confirmed with Bruno off injured in the first game. Massive gameweek!

Paul_Scholes18

My rival is crazy, hasn't brought Bruno in and captained Kane. No idea how he's above me.. actually I do and it's blind luck so Kane hatrick confirmed with Bruno off injured in the first game. Massive gameweek!
Mad, but my guess is he had it on Kane and forgot to press save when changing the captain. I did it once this season and it lost me 7 points.

Dan_F

Rival in my mini league is using their FH next week weirdly. Surely you’d have used it this week and prepped for the blanks.

20 fixtures vs my 28...surely this is the week I finally pull away!

Paul_Scholes18

Rival in my mini league is using their FH next week weirdly. Surely you’d have used it this week and prepped for the blanks.

20 fixtures vs my 28...surely this is the week I finally pull away!
wow you got 28? That is max without any chips I guess?

Skåre Willoch

The more I think about it, the more I think there is a big chance most of the offensive united players will be involved in all three games, I don't see why not. We have great rotation right now, and all players (bar bruno) gets a decent amount of rest, while still playing nearly every game. Bruno, Rashford, Greenwood, Pogba, Cavani. All valid options, and will likely be involved in all three games.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Slightly nervous none of my rivals took Son out.

However, that aside i'm encouraged as
  1. Guy in 2nd with the bench boost didn't use it (!) Just what the! He obviously can't use it next week and wilL do well to have a full 15 or close for 37&38. He's brought Lindelof in, so simply matched me up with Shaw.
  2. Girl in 3rd has captained Kane (!), and tripled up on United defence. Real wacky moves!
  3. Guy in 4th who has won this league many a time, has captained Nacho, and risked no Bruno. Has Greenwood, but he's now just got 8 for next week too.

Slightly surprised at my rivals, and I hope they're punished, and Son doesn't batter me a new one.
Need Villa and Everton to concede each game for sure.

Hope TAA/Shaw/Castagne who are all supreme attacking defenders bring it in for me.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Took a hit for Evans and he gets injured warming up!? Really can't write the amount of sh*t that's gone against me this year! Assuming he's out against Utd too, I need something big time from Bamford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Took a hit for Evans and he gets injured warming up!? Really can't write the amount of sh*t that's gone against me this year! Assuming he's out against Utd too, I need something big time from Bamford.
Wondered where the heck he was, because it means Castagne is playing as one of 3 centre backs and his threat is totally reduced. Gutting.
Very lucky not to have conceded so far too.

Surely Rodgers has to sort this out into a back 4 sooner rather than later.