Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I’ve got a feeling I should have kept Mount over Maddison. I didn’t even give it much weirdly. Still early doors though.
Classic fantasy footy. Castagne looked utterly frightening must have fare when he booted double figures two games in a row and could have had more. They instantly reverted to nothing straight after when I got him. :wenger:

Avoided Maddison as he seems such a streaky player and isn't on his on streak.

El-Manos

Leicester are some frauds my god. Another clean sheet gone. Glad I stayed away from Maddison though.

RedDevil@84

Have Castagne and sold Azpi. Expecting Chelsea to get double clean sheets or something now

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Wondered where the heck he was, because it means Castagne is playing as one of 3 centre backs and his threat is totally reduced. Gutting.
Very lucky not to have conceded so far too.

Surely Rodgers has to sort this out into a back 4 sooner rather than later.
And now it's 0-2. Castange was my free this week and Evans my -4. Total disaster so far (of course)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
And now it's 0-2. Castange was my free this week and Evans my -4. Total disaster so far (of course)
Talk about an evening ruining game.
Was looking forward to a fine flowing Leicester team with Castagne romping up the wing.

To think I was concerned when hearing he might be left wing back!! :lol:

Dan_F

Thats really shit on the first game of the week :nervous:

Classic fantasy footy. Castagne looked utterly frightening must have fare when he booted double figures two games in a row and could have had more. They instantly reverted to nothing straight after when I got him. :wenger:

Avoided Maddison as he seems such a streaky player and isn't on his on streak.

Yeah I’ve never liked owning him. I don’t really know why I’ve gone against my gut on so many occasions this season.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I never follow superstitions or anything (like Salah can't score away from home last season) but the one thing I avoid like the plague is having too many players in the early kick off. It can really piss you off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I never follow superstitions or anything (like Salah can't score away from home last season) but the one thing I avoid like the plague is having too many players in the early kick off. It can really piss you off.
Puts you under pressure from the off.
But i'm always surprised by how big a turnaround you can have in the end of a gameweek.

I've had a couple of weeks fearing the worst then ending up delighted with how it panned out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thats really shit on the first game of the week :nervous:

Yeah I’ve never liked owning him. I don’t really know why I’ve gone against my gut on so many occasions this season.
They need to go 4 at the back now. They're not using Castagne at all, and Perreira isn't in the game either.

Stop trying to shoehorn the back 3, go back 4 and have 2 defensive mids to cover for those 2 bombing forward.

Paul_Scholes18

Leicester really letting us down so far. You never know what to expect from them when it comes to clean sheets.

Newcastle looking good. Wilson and ASM are quality .

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Tidy 0 pointer from Castagne.
Not one forward run either.

And their other game is against United. Ho hum.

Least a guy in my league had him AND captained Nacho!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leicester really letting us down so far. You never know what to expect from them when it comes to clean sheets.

Newcastle looking good. Wilson and ASM are quality .
This one is up there with almost all shock results this season.
Unbelievable.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody hell saw that whisp of blonde hair and thought that was Castagne booting that in for a second. That's where he should be popping up :mad:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Despite how he's looked the last few weeks, Castagne, like Cancelo, had barely had many attacking returns.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
The guy who captained him in my league is a lucky bum. But as another rival doesn't have him, i'll take that for sure!

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Leicester spanked but Ihenacho on the score sheet. Fantasy football at it's best.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Despite how he's looked the last few weeks, Castagne, like Cancelo, had barely had many attacking returns.
He did spend half the season injured though, unlike Cancelo whose attacking reputation has been the biggest myth in the game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Leicester spanked but Ihenacho on the score sheet. Fantasy football at it's best.
That's why you always go attacking player over defender, as their game is alive to the last min, whereas a defender can be rucked 2mins in.

Dan_F

That's why you always go attacking player over defender, as their game is alive to the last min, whereas a defender can be rucked 2mins in.
You were debating Holding over Lingard four hours ago :D

ChaddyP

have both vardy and kelechi and they got points and still got spanked. Win win they call it

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Have Castagne and sold Azpi. Expecting Chelsea to get double clean sheets or something now
I kept Castagne and sold Rudi and Azpi as part of a -8. At least I still have Mendy. Castagne is going this week, as Leciester’s blank is followed by two toughies to complete their bottling.

Dan_F

Really? The guy in my league who captained him has lucked out with that!! Basically one kick has bagged him 12extra points
The bonus system seems way off this year. It’s not like he even did anything away from the goal. Richie had two assists, Dubravka had 7 saves and ended up only 4 points ahead of Maddison. If that was Martinez he’d have had all three bonus points.