Fantasy Premier League 20/21

DarkLord

No I want to keep my Chelsea players but they have Liverpool this week so..
I was thinking of getting rid of mine too but then I realised they have a few relatively easy fixtures after Liverpool so it won't be wise to get rid of them now. West Brom, Palace, Southampton, these are all winnable games. Werner will come good.

Deery

Dreary
I was thinking of getting rid of mine too but then I realised they have a few relatively easy fixtures after Liverpool so it won't be wise to get rid of them now. West Brom, Palace, Southampton, these are all winnable games. Werner will come good.
That’s my thinking too, even kept Havertz in might come good against a big side.

Tiber

Have swapped captain from Aubemayang to Salah. Feeling I may regret that.
I think Aub is the choice this week as he plays West Ham.

But I dropped Salah a few hours before kickoff last week so I could upgrade my strikers to Kane and Werner...neither scored. Probably best to do the opposite of what I think

Neo_Mufc

I think the value to be found early on is definitely Everton. That GW1 performance was enough for me to hope that I can grab bargains.

Now I already started Doucoure for 5.5m because he's one of those players who is capable of the odd goal assist here or there.

Now I'm contemplating between

DCL - 7.1m - He's the cheapest out of the bunch and has already seen his price rise by 0.1m
Richarlison - 8.0m - Most expensive but he should be on penalties no???
Rodriguez - 7.5m - I really like what I saw.

It will be for either Son or Ings. I feel like I should be patient on the basis that FPL has a habit of sometimes punishing those who transfer out quickly.

Thoughts?
Tbh I would only have done Son to Rodriguez but I guess I have 2 transfers despite Everton still looking really good.

saivet

Think I'll still take out Pereria for Foden despite the assist provided he plays against Wolves. Likely Auba out for KDB or Sterling too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Think I'll still take out Pereria for Foden despite the assist provided he plays against Wolves. Likely Auba out for KDB or Sterling too.
Similar consideration for me. Delighted he's got an assist though.
Unfortunate that Gibbs' idiocy has ruined him adding more to it.

saivet

Similar consideration for me. Delighted he's got an assist though.
Unfortunate that Gibbs' idiocy has ruined him adding more to it.
Also considering Podence or Neto with Jota leaving but worry about the rotation risk, though the same applies to Foden.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Not got any Everton players. Never considered any either tbh. Looks like a mistake too.

Tiber

Calvert-Lewin has had a great start to the season, I was debating between him and Jiminez last night.

I started James last week but swapped him out yesterday, so of course he scored! But I swapped him for Bruno so im still happy.

Paul_Scholes18

The answer to DCL, Richarlison or James looks to be as many as you can fit in.
Although not expecting a red card every week to help them out.