Fantasy Premier League 20/21

Mcking

Doesn't seem to be about name, form or fixtures anymore. This season has been bonkers.

Going to lose a lot of value this week, but might hold onto the wildcard for now.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Well that double whammy might well mean my dire non-wildcard team taking a hit may end up beating my wildcard team.

Non-wildcard with a -4 for KDB and Podence for Auba and ASM would have been on 23 with TAA, Robbo and Salah to come. Wildcard is on 25 with Martinez and triple Liverpool D to come. Gonna be close.

In fairness, some of the all time FPL greats are posting lower scores with fewer players to come, so maybe just another one of those weeks with patience to be rewarded.

Son may well have been benched in my next match as Liverpool, City, Wolves and DCL all have plumb fixtures, but will want to sell tonight before price drop. Not sure where to go, possible hit to get Bruno, Ings or Salah, or maybe sell him setting him a future GW.

Chairman Steve

Been using Jarrod Bowen as a midfielder since the start of the season and boy has he paid off today :cool: Made my Sunday.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He said talking after the match that it's not a groin strain, just something to with his hip that happens occasionally. Said he'll be fine for the next game.
Good enough for me. Going to take a -4 hit and bring in Vardy for Werner and Mahrez for Son since City don’t have a striker and will start Mahrez.

IrishRedDevil

Is any prices due to change tonight?

Thinking about either taking a -4/-8 or wildcarding, but couldn’t be arsed doing to tonight.

United Hobbit

15 points following a wildcard! My shocking start continues yet others in my league have managed at least 30 points :mad:

If Martinez can save 10 penalties tomorrow I might catch up. I also have Mane and VVD but I hate wanting Liverpool to do well.

Werner is giving me rage but I darent bin him quite yet

4 Westham goals but of course Antonio didn't do any contributions! Great stuff Jiminez and captain Werner.

My highest scoring player so far this week is Klich with 3.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Made some changes anticipating price drops. Werner, Son, Doherty > Ings, Rashford, Castagne.

I'm not anticipating Rashford will do that well but premium mids are out of my price range (KdB, Sterling, Salah, Bruno, etc).

Theoretically could have gone Bamford, De Bruyne, Walker-Peters or something but didn't seem worth it.

Last edited:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'm wildcarding next week. I already swapped Werner to Jiminez so is it worth taking a -4 to swap Son to Bruno or Havertz?

My subs are Bissouma, Dallas and Buur, none of which will get real points next week.

Please help. need to make decision quick as I don't want to lose more value on Son...

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm wildcarding next week. I already swapped Werner to Jiminez so is it worth taking a -4 to swap Son to Bruno or Havertz?

My subs are Bissouma, Dallas and Buur, none of which will get real points next week.

Please help. need to make decision quick as I don't want to lose more value on Son...
You should be OK to leave Son in for a day. I am waiting until after tomorrow's matches to decide what to do.

RDCR07

Mahrez or Maddison to replace Son? Maddison has 3 sub appearances so far. He should be fit enough to start games soon?

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Well that's a horrible game week. Has anyone actually done well?
I've got 48 with two player's still to play despite my backfired decisions to triple captain Werner and bench Lamptey for Saiss.

Mount and Mahrez have really come up trumps for me this week, i'd be looking at 28 without their contributions.

Neo_Mufc

I've had a terrible WC

19 points so far. Think I'm gonna have a fantasy detox this week.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Is that site reliable? So only if a player has a target of over 100 he is going to go up and below 100 means he is going down for sure within a day?
It's always been pretty accurate in the past. Over 100 is going up, below -100 going down, yeah.

It can be off the mark sometimes, but it's a very good indicator, or at least has been in previous seasons.

RDCR07

It's always been pretty accurate in the past. Over 100 is going up, below -100 going down, yeah.

It can be off the mark sometimes, but it's a very good indicator, or at least has been in previous seasons.
Appreciate it. I’m bookmarking that website.

Mcking

What does it take for a player to be red-flagged? Need Son to be red-flagged to delay his drop.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Anyone else thinking Richarlison rather than DCL? Just to be a wee bit different. He looks really dangerous
I think Richarlison is looking like a great asset. I think he will probably outscore DCL over the season. I'm considering a double-up after GW5 and the Liverpool derby.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think it's a good sign if you've got around the 30 mark this week minus today's games.

Looking at my league, all the best players got that score and players down the bottom of the league got big scores.

Shows that these bottom players just got lucky that's all.

Skills

Snitch
Anyone else thinking Richarlison rather than DCL? Just to be a wee bit different. He looks really dangerous
Ive had him since the start. Probably should've gone for DCL at the start, but there's no point switching now

AlwaysTheKop

Supports
Liverpool
On 45 so far with Trent and Dijk to play, hopefully a clean sheet will boost me up a little.
Transferred Rashford out for Son and then he goes and gets injured, should have waited till the game week was over first, my bad.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone considering wildcarding into Pen FC? I've got 4 at the moment (Salah, KDB, Jimenez, Wood). Will probably get Bruno in at some point.

Front 7 of KDB, Salah, Bruno, Klich, Vardy, Maupay, Jim/Ings should be doable with a cheap defence and Martinez in goal.

Gonna ruin the game at this rate.

Leonzo1

I'm thinking of benching Son and saving my Wildcard for the next gameweek. Feels like it makes much more sense to use it after the international break is over and the transfer window closes. Any thoughts?

RedMist99

Just wildcarded.

Sacrificed TAA to have a midfield of Bruno, KDB, Aubameyang and Salah and will keep this for the season.

My team has more options now too as initially I started with 3 bench players who didn't play. Upgraded those to Mendy and Robinson

Adcuth

40 with Trent and salah to go. Don't think in gonna change much. DCL, Bamford and Ings are firing. Got Lundstram who needs binning. Have to see who's good for around 6mil

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
40 with Trent and salah to go. Don't think in gonna change much. DCL, Bamford and Ings are firing. Got Lundstram who needs binning. Have to see who's good for around 6mil
I think Trossard is a good pick at that price. Brighton looking good and he's always in and around the box.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Just wildcarded.

Sacrificed TAA to have a midfield of Bruno, KDB, Aubameyang and Salah and will keep this for the season.

My team has more options now too as initially I started with 3 bench players who didn't play. Upgraded those to Mendy and Robinson
Be interested to see whole team and bench.

Adcuth

I think Trossard is a good pick at that price. Brighton looking good and he's always in and around the box.
Kept him for a week to upgrade Reece James to castagne. Just benched Lundstram and brought lamptey into the team. Got a back line this coming week of Castagne, lamptey, Trent and Digne. Assist city there haha.

Edit. my captains set to Salah. Any remarks on changing it? Rest of my team is KDB, Rodriguez, Ings, DCL and Bamford

Last edited:

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Anyone considering wildcarding into Pen FC? I've got 4 at the moment (Salah, KDB, Jimenez, Wood). Will probably get Bruno in at some point.

Front 7 of KDB, Salah, Bruno, Klich, Vardy, Maupay, Jim/Ings should be doable with a cheap defence and Martinez in goal.

Gonna ruin the game at this rate.
I managed to do the opposite - Wildcarded last week and removed Bruno, Vardy and Wilson (for Greenwood, Martial and Sterling)

Worst wildcard ever?!