aka sex on the beach
Ok mates
I currently am

Mendy 4m Wham understudy
Chilwell Dias Justin Lamptey Taylor
Salah De Bruyne Bruno Grealish Bissouma
DCL Bamford Watkins

2free transfers and 0.6m ITB

Currently that's 7 in Week 18 and 7 in Week 19 (DGW)
May try and get through the two without using a chip if possible.

Thinking Chilwell has to go to someone this week - options are

Dier - heck of a run for Tottenham coming up
Holding -may look madcap but at 4.4m with some good fixtures could be a good facilitator
Matip - home banker at weekend and both of their main other centre back options out

Dier would then exactly allow De Bruyne and DCL to Son and Kane the week after - just before their Fulham/Leeds home combo.
But would be a bit concerned at losing a real chunk of wad on DCL.
But same with Chilwell really - but 2-3 weeks out at this time of year is the worst for games missed.

Or may try and get through with just Son.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Ok mates
I currently am

Mendy 4m Wham understudy
Chilwell Dias Justin Lamptey Taylor
Salah De Bruyne Bruno Grealish Bissouma
DCL Bamford Watkins

2free transfers and 0.6m ITB

Currently that's 7 in Week 18 and 7 in Week 19 (DGW)
May try and get through the two without using a chip if possible.

Thinking Chilwell has to go to someone this week - options are

Dier - heck of a run for Tottenham coming up
Holding -may look madcap but at 4.4m with some good fixtures could be a good facilitator
Matip - home banker at weekend and both of their main other centre back options out

Dier would then exactly allow De Bruyne and DCL to Son and Kane the week after - just before their Fulham/Leeds home combo.
But would be a bit concerned at losing a real chunk of wad on DCL.
But same with Chilwell really - but 2-3 weeks out at this time of year is the worst for games missed.

Or may try and get through with just Son.
I'd do that swap.

I've got 8 in the DGW but that includes squad players like Ayling and Adams (both double gamers).

Could swap DCL (sure run comes to and end soon) and Telles (like in our team but maybe not for FF) and get Ings and Dier (both double gamers)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well done all the Chilwell to walker transferers. :lol:
If ever there was a season for last min transfers it's this one.
Jesus and Walker covid.
Coufal's kid etc

I fear for those who get by with really weak benches as they'll always be benching/rotations too.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'd do that swap.

I've got 8 in the DGW but that includes squad players like Ayling and Adams (both double gamers).

Could swap DCL (sure run comes to and end soon) and Telles (like in our team but maybe not for FF) and get Ings and Dier (both double gamers)
I checked and neither Son or Kane will rise and neither DCL or De Bruyne will drop imminently. So it's doable. That's if I do Dier in now...the cheaper players would mean no tightrope of value.

I think it's probably more essential to have the big players covered in week 18 then it is to have a higher amount of week 19 doublers. After all, there will be players who haul more in singles than doubles
Will see how De Bruyne goes this game week. If he hauls I'd feel a bit nervous about shipping him and not having for week 18.

Moby

Dick
If ever there was a season for last min transfers it's this one.
Jesus and Walker covid.
Coufal's kid etc

I fear for those who get by with really weak benches as they'll always be benching/rotations too.
Yeah rather have full information before making moves than saving team value.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Surely Couffal will play? Many players play after their kids birth and usually play well.

I think Timu Pukki wife gave birth last week and he played the day after...

Come on Couffal. So it for us!

Paul_Scholes18

Anyone trusting Matip to play most games over christmas?

Or shall I ruin my team to bring in Robertson again?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Anyone trusting Matip to play most games over christmas?

Or shall I ruin my team to bring in Robertson again?
I’ve brought him in in place of Chilwell.

probs a waste of a transfer but fancy Liverpool to get a clean sheet next game

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Surely Couffal will play? Many players play after their kids birth and usually play well.

I think Timu Pukki wife gave birth last week and he played the day after...

Come on Couffal. So it for us!
He better. Last week I brought in Reece James who developed an injury immediately after. This week I bring in Coufal who's wife gives birth immediately after

Paul_Scholes18

I'd probably favour Dier. Quality run coming up and he's one of Jose's always plays boys.
I need double gameweek players though. My plan is De Bruyne to Bowen, DCL to Vardy. Son to Rashford.
Then maybe one last player for a hit.

Otherwise I might have gone with Cancelo now with Walker out with Covid.

Skåre Willoch

Thinking of not using any chips at all in gw 18 and 19.

I can field a decent team of 10 players in gw 18, and 6 with a double fixture in gw 19.
Worth a FH for four more, and only two realistic captain options who I already have? Not sure.
I feel the triple captain is risky as well, considering the only choices are Bruno or Salah, and they play eachother.
Bench boost is not an option.

I already have a good start, and a decent cushion in many of my minileagues. I know for sure most friends will use chips to catch up.

I'll then have great hands when the next blank/double bonanza comes around. Cause it will.

Am I overthinking this?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Does anyone have a list of the teams playing in GW18? I am useless and with spreadsheets and colour codes charts!

Who should be be getting in to have the best team for both?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Does anyone have a list of the teams playing in GW18? I am useless and with spreadsheets and colour codes charts!

Go to My Team and on the bottom just click through the weeks until you see the week you're after. It's not hard at all

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thinking the same as you pal.

The risk is not having enough in week 18 - but if you can get 9/10 - and cover the big haul risks like Son/Kane/Grealish then in week 19 you probably have just as much chance of getting a big score from your single gamers. Again as long as you cover the high haul risk types like Salah/Bruno etc.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chilwell seems to be 50-50 to play.

I think I'll still ditch and lose the banked wad as he surely doesn't play 2 games in 3 days whatever happens and then has City away and a blank coming anyway.

Web of Bissaka

I can field a decent team of 10 players in gw 18, and 6 with a double fixture in gw 19.
Worth a FH for four more, and only two realistic captain options who I already have? Not sure.
I feel the triple captain is risky as well, considering the only choices are Bruno or Salah, and they play eachother.
Bench boost is not an option.

I already have a good start, and a decent cushion in many of my minileagues. I know for sure most friends will use chips to catch up.

I'll then have great hands when the next blank/double bonanza comes around. Cause it will.

Am I overthinking this?
No. It's very reasonable.

TC is a risk if choosing either one Bruno and Salah, felt like a waste to be honest and there are lack of better comparable suitor.
BB is best use in the soon doubles but apparently you don't have it.

Yes, at worst, for sure the advantages will be on you in later fixtures, having all the chips to make good comebacks over the other managers.

The only small concern is your team for the double gw 19, total points yield may be lower than the rest.
But then it's just "losing a battle, but winning the war later on" kind of thing :cool: enjoy seeing others used up their two chips already, while you still have the cards, and at the moment your points and spot are already nice, nothing to worry about.

Skåre Willoch

No. It's very reasonable.

TC is a risk if choosing either one Bruno and Salah, felt like a waste to be honest and there are lack of better comparable suitor.
BB is best use in the soon doubles but apparently you don't have it.

Yes, at worst, for sure the advantages will be on you in later fixtures, having all the chips to make good comebacks over the other managers.

The only small concern is your team for the double gw 19, total points yield may be lower than the rest.
But then it's just "losing a battle, but winning the war later on" kind of thing :cool: enjoy seeing others used up their two chips already, while you still have the cards, and at the moment your points and spot are already nice, nothing to worry about.
Good input. I do have bench boost, but won’t use it. Saving it for the second wildcard and the rest of the chips, late in the season per usual.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Took out Chilwel at 6.1 for Stones at 4.9 to free up some future budget while he's on a hot streak. Watch the rotating feckhead drop him for Ake or brings Laporte back in now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Took out Chilwel at 6.1 for Stones at 4.9 to free up some future budget while he's on a hot streak. Watch the rotating feckhead drop him for Ake or brings Laporte back in now.
Stones with for sure get rotated. I have Dias and I’m pretty sure he will sit at some point too which is why he will make way to Taylor or Dallas this week. I am to have this for DGW19:

McCarthy Fabianski
Chilwell Cresswell Vestergaard Dallas Taylor
Salah Bruno Rashford Grealish Bowen
Martial Bamford DCL

I should still have 1.0m+ in the bank with that team so could swap Martial and Cresswell for Vardy and Coufal for example.

Neo_Mufc

https://twitter.com/BenCrellin

Has one pinned on his twitter page. A very nice spreadsheet that should keep you occupied. I have one as well that lets you put yours transfers in etc and help you plan. Let me know if you want it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Decided to keep it simple and bought myself TAA for Christmas. Move from Chilwell feels like a high ceiling, good differential move. Back to rocking the double Liverpool D.

Nickosaur

Feel confident in my team this week. So naturally I'll get a bang average score.

Tarrou

I feel bad about it but considering triple captaining Salah for the double

they've got us and Burnley at home

they've got 4 days rest between those games and 7 days rest after them

I'm thinking later in the season it'll be much harder to get maximum minutes in a double as the UCL games come back

also one of the best assets having two homes games might not happen again

El-Manos

I'll bring Son back after this gameweek I reckon... Which teams are having double game weeks soon?

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
My plan is to load up with a line up of DGW players these next two weeks (I already have the following - Bruno, Salah, KWP, Soucek, Cresswell, Taylor, Chilwell, Dallas) plus (kane, son, grealish, DCL, brewster, martinez + 4.0 gk). I am going to free hit since 8 is too many players to get rid of, but thinking about bench boosting in the dgw. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Will I regret captaining Bruno instead of DCL who has a fixture against Sheffield United?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
My plan is to load up with a line up of DGW players these next two weeks (I already have the following - Bruno, Salah, KWP, Soucek, Cresswell, Taylor, Chilwell, Dallas) plus (kane, son, grealish, DCL, brewster, martinez + 4.0 gk). I am going to free hit since 8 is too many players to get rid of, but thinking about bench boosting in the dgw. Anyone else in a similar situation?
I'm doing similar. Loading up on DGW players (will have 12) to bench boost. Will FH on GW18.

Will I regret captaining Bruno instead of DCL who has a fixture against Sheffield United?
No. You'll regret not having Salah (or having him and not making him Captain).

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Let's hope it pays off massively for you.

You're brave either not having Salah or even crazier having him and not captaining him though.

May obviously pan out that either of the 2 that you mention outscore Salah but 90/100 times Salah is the smart choice this week.