Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Classic fantasy footy.
Was definitely time to ship Toney though. Dropped 0.2m and has tough fixtures. Bamford got an assist too, so not a msssive issue so far.

Delighted to see Wolves concede though, one guy did a wildcard and brought two defenders in!

Edit, Phew, Toney just bagged another, unluckily for him it was a handball!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Toney assist now too. Can't make it up.
Getting as many points today as he did in the first 4 game weeks.

saivet

I had to get rid of Toney or Maupay to bring in Ronaldo this week. I got rid of Toney ffs

Schneiderman

Fair play to anyone who kept him. He's looking brilliant too, more to come in the second half..

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Toney :drool:
Removed Mbeumo from my draft team and in my regular league he is on the bench :(

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Toney had one goal and no assists in four before today and had Wolves, Liverpool, West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester up next.

Selling him for someone like Bamford (who had returned more before now and had Newcastle, West Ham, Watford, Southampton and Wolves next) was a good decision. Good decisions don't always have good outcomes though.

Thems the breaks. You'd still be happier with Bamford rather than Toney in each of the next four games though.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Thank God I didn’t get Jimenez in. Wolves don’t look right at all.
It’s just Traore running into blind alleys or dancing around the box. Some of these players Wolves have will drag them down the table.
Marcal was awful for the penalty.

I do have Traore in my team. If he doesn’t do anything this half he’s out for Gray or Mbeumo or someone/anyone else.
Think I’ll have to get rid anyway even if he does owt. His end product is terrible.

saivet

Hope Wolves get one, one guy in my ML has double Brentford defence. I was thinking that's a bizarre move to make before the game too

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Hope Wolves get one, one guy in my ML has double Brentford defence. I was thinking that's a bizarre move to make before the game too
Their defence has been impressive. I’ve been saying it a lot but the likes of Brighton and Brentford who have low cost players and play in a back 5 are very good value. I would have put Wolves in this bracket too though to be honest!

BulgarianDevil91

WWol
Their defence has been impressive. I’ve been saying it a lot but the likes of Brighton and Brentford who have low cost players and play in a back 5 are very good value. I would have put Wolves in this bracket too though to be honest!
Wolves' defense is very good and they've been unlucky with some of the goals they've conceded.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Brentford down to 10. Get Traore oiled up and get him running at them.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
What a shit start with Semedo! He would have been my pick to get a clean sheet this week. No real confidence in the others. I had a bad feeling about this week before it started.

Im thinking of making 2 changes for next week - yay or nay?

out:
fernandes
ings

in:
ronaldo
greenwood

Bygone Sounds

Edouard on the bench?? Wasn't he supposed to be the next greatest thing? Him over Bamford/ASM did not turn out well

Zoo

Thankfully I didn’t get Ferran Torres. Pep Roulette

Schneiderman

Wtf is this. I actually thought about starting Tsim too, but didn't want him to come on for 2 minutes at the end.

Hopefully Palace will punish this arrogance from Klopp.

Dan_F

I swapped out Toney for Ronaldo, then had to take a hit to replace DCL later in the week. Not to mention no TAA. I’ve smashed the guys in my mini league so far and I can see the whole lead disappearing and then some this week.