Fantasy Premier League 21/22

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Stay clear of all city players like me. Less chance of throwing your phone at the wall
Yeah i started the season with Mahrez. Thought he was certain to start the first 3 games. Starts first does nothing, dropped to bench comes on and scores, benched next games comes on and assists. Got rid after week 2.
Ultimate trolls the City players. I suppose you might get them with the knowledge that they're 50/50 to be benched and have a good chance to come on and score/assist.
Torres could still bag today.

Though at most i'll be looking to get a City defender in from GW8, after Chelsea and Liverpool next, both away.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I said about ASM last week... The longer I avoid him the more chance he'll blank when I get him in :rolleyes:

NewYorkRed

Did Toney to Pukki. That goal makes me feel way less awful. Even if he doesn’t score more this game, his fixtures look way nicer than Toney’s for the next few weeks.

saivet

Sarr in and a goal is nice. Only just realised Bachman isn't playing too, so will look to get points from Sanchez.

TAA out means Duffy will come in too.

Schneiderman

There's our Salah goal!

Tsim yellow has just taken him from what was looking like 9 to 5. On my bench behind Gilmour, so that's a relief.