g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
Really hoping that Moyes wasn't trolling when he said Benrahma is out, as I'd gone Tsim second sub, Gilmour being 1st.

Mere 32 at the moment, although 5 bonus points to come in to that.
Gray half way through this game, then 3 x United, Sanchez and Coufal to come.
Hopefully can stretch to a 60 pointer.
Thought you were for chancing Tsim in your starting line up?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Agreed on 1 and 2.
Bamford is the classic does well when you don't have him merchant, but when you do have him, and see how little he does, and how poor his finishing is it's unreeal.

Salah in home games v chumps for sure.
Someone queried my use of the phrase "home banker" for Palace. Even without both full backs it was still a stroll!

The real decision to make would be if both United and Liverpool have a strong fixture. But this week it was a simple choice.
I went for Ronaldo because i expect goal fest in that game. WH is not good in defence and Ronaldo is Ronaldo. But regarding Bamford;
Leeds has good schedule but with Dennis you can save 2.5 mil and invest somewhere else.
I am thinking buying Dennis and upgrading DDG for Mendy (after our home game). Thoughts?

BulgarianDevil91

Yeah, bearing in mind the top score in the world is 64 at the moment, it's ok I'd say.

Although that's some absolute bell who has Salah second sub and has already had his 11 play, including St Max triple captain!
Saw their team earlier. Noticed Salah on the bench and decided it's a troll account.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Thought you were for chancing Tsim in your starting line up?
I did, but thought there was no chance Pool rested their full backs with the league cup looking much more a "resting" game.

However, should be fine, as Moyes isn't really a BS merchant,

Schneiderman

Interesting to see Foster got into Watford's team today. Not sure if it's a one off, but a 4m second keeper that plays is superb.

Annoyed my rival who has Pickford not playing jams lucky though...Well, a 3 pointer.
They said Bachmann had a knock on BT earlier

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I went for Ronaldo because i expect goal fest in that game. WH is not good in defence and Ronaldo is Ronaldo. But regarding Bamford;
Leeds has good schedule but with Dennis you can save 2.5 mil and invest somewhere else.
I am thinking buying Dennis and upgrading DDG for Mendy (after our home game). Thoughts?
I would still be delighted with a 2 goal Ronnie salvo for sure, as still loads don't have him in my league. So happy to get a boost on them rather than worry about the captainers.

Dennis I'm not sure on, does he play central or wide? He's not done much in between game 1 and today. A monitor job still I think.

Dan_F

Check out West Ham's latest tweet :wenger:
Jesus my luck this week. Although 5 points from Livramento off the bench is probably more than he’d have got against United anyway.

I always knew this week wasn’t going to be good for me with, but I could have done without my mate getting points for Pukki and Toney.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
24 from TC is what I got by putting it on KDB on a DGW last season. Nothing wrong with it. :lol:
I think last year was the first decent wong I got off it.
Two seasons before were getting 1 pointers off City boys.

Sane in a double. Played about 8mins.
Sterling home to Southampton a couple of weeks after they'd smashed them for 8 or 9.

Moby

Dick
I think last year was the first decent wong I got off it.
Two seasons before were getting 1 pointers off City boys.

Sane in a double. Played about 8mins.
Sterling home to Southampton a couple of weeks after they'd smashed them for 8 or 9.
Yeah I was a part of the Sane crew as well. Just managed to dodge the Mane one by going for Salah.

Schneiderman

Disastrous 9 points from 5 games. Now if i take him out, he'll probably haul vs Norwich.
Yeah I'd love to rage transfer him but we can't with Norwich up next.

Wasn't impressed with Ings either, he seemed to be everywhere but near the goal. Was always taking him out this week, but don't think he'll be coming back in on wildcard.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
This week is a write off for me, hopefully want be that many big scores, but all the red hurts. Oh well, on to the next one. Luck had to run at at some stage!

RedMist99

74 with Shaw, Bruno, Greenwood and one of Benrahma, Coufal or Livramento left to go.

Very pleasing day vs the competition in my league. Sometimes it's just better not to mess with things and make unnecessary transfers

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Always going to get a few dodgy weeks like this.
Just hope the Shaw-Greenwood-Ronaldo trio rectify things a bit, as well as making for happy in real life!

Indnyc

A lot of people sold off Arsenal assets after the first 3 games.. I think having at least 1 Arsenal defender is worth it.. They got a lot of clean sheets last season and still have decent fixtures ahead

Moby

Dick
Minor red with 36 tonight. For tomorrow's menu:

Sanchez
Shaw
Greenwood
Ronaldo
Benrahma
Amartey if he plays by any miracle else that Brownhill 2 pointer.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Not a good week. Currently on 34 with Sanchez, Shaw, Rudiger, Greenwood and Ronaldo to play.
Although dont think i'll fall behind in any leagues by much if anything.

Jota and Traore need to go. Brought in for good looking fixtures. Both failed miserably. Traore is absolutely awful.
Jota could maybe stay next week v Brentford but need to see how transfers will go.

Wont be knee-jerking though. Theres 3 games tomorrow and EFL Cup games on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Moby

Dick
What are people doing with Jota? Dude had a golden chance with no Firmino and has blew two golden opportunities. That miss today deserves a rage transfer but they have Brentford next.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
What are people doing with Jota? Dude had a golden chance with no Firmino and has blew two golden opportunities. That miss today deserves a rage transfer but they have Brentford next.
It might be best to wait a week. Not sure tbh.
Brentford next as you say and Firmino isnt training with the team yet. He could score or assist next week easily.
Im gonna wait till Friday or so before deciding next move.

Indnyc

Not saying he won't score but Brentford isn't necessarily an easy team to score against (on evidence so far). They have conceded 2 goals in the first 5 games and 1 of which was a last minute goal

Edit: I would still keep him if i had him.. He is as likely as any other 7.5m to score.. Or if you like get someone from Leicester as they have 2 good games coming up

BulgarianDevil91

Shipping him off before the City game, won't triple up on Liverpool players any time soon.

Moby

Dick
Not saying he won't score but Brentford isn't necessarily an easy team to score against (on evidence so far). They have conceded 2 goals in the first 5 games and 1 of which was a last minute goal
Yep. Was thinking the same today. They're quite alright at the back although it helped that theyve played teams that couldn't hit a barn door if their lives depended on it like Arsenal and Wolves. Liverpool is a different kettle of fish and they're firing in attack right now.

Can't get over that miss today. :mad:

TommyGunn

Supports
Liverpool
52 points and still waiting for bonus points for Salah (captain) and Toney to kick in. 3 left to play tomorrow.
Top of 3 of my leagues, 2 of them have big money riding on 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishes. So happy enough so far. Best start I've ever had to a fantasy league season. Gonna WC in GW7