Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not a good week. Currently on 34 with Sanchez, Shaw, Rudiger, Greenwood and Ronaldo to play.
Although dont think i'll fall behind in any leagues by much if anything.

Jota and Traore need to go. Brought in for good looking fixtures. Both failed miserably. Traore is absolutely awful.
Jota could maybe stay next week v Brentford but need to see how transfers will go.

Wont be knee-jerking though. Theres 3 games tomorrow and EFL Cup games on Tuesday and Wednesday.
That's not going to be an awful score this week... I haven't got 34 yet :(

And you know there'll be worse. When people get high scores they post, quiet today?

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
That's not going to be an awful score this week... I haven't got 34 yet :(

And you know there'll be worse. When people get high scores they post, quiet today?
Ha yeah. These weeks happen. Its been a weird start to the season, everyone on the template scoring the first first few weeks. People getting 100 points a week the first few weeks.
40-45 point average weeks happen a lot through the season.

Best thing to do is dont panic, assess and look at the coming fixtures. Also recognise who the players to avoid are. And who the bargain players might be.
Toney and Sarr, for example, could be players to get in, leave them in and build the team elsewhere.

Leonzo1

Transferred out Benhrama for Sarr last night kept Toney and captained Salah so this is turning out to be a great weekend so far. 56 points with Ronaldo Shaw Greenwood Coufal and Sanchez to go. Up to 44k overall.

Ha yeah. These weeks happen. Its been a weird start to the season, everyone on the template scoring the first first few weeks. People getting 100 points a week the first few weeks.
40-45 point average weeks happen a lot through the season.

Best thing to do is dont panic, assess and look at the coming fixtures. Also recognise who the players to avoid are. And who the bargain players might be.
Toney and Sarr, for example, could be players to get in, leave them in and build the team elsewhere.
I've got 36 (with Livramento first sub) with five to go. Red arrow.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
He was in the training pics posted today. Gollum might be a lying cnut.
I would be mightily annoyed at that, although I suppose a blank, 2 pointer is only 3 fewer than Tsim.
We'll see though.
Do not want any mixed feelings if Ben played and had a chance!

I would be mightily annoyed at that, although I suppose a blank, 2 pointer is only 3 fewer than Tsim.
We'll see though.
Do not want any mixed feelings if Ben played and had a chance!
NOthiNG to do with FPL, but I fecking hate posts like those from red frog.

Type of person who hear in a pub and move away from. Or slap them

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
NOthiNG to do with FPL, but I fecking hate posts like those from red frog.

Type of person who hear in a pub and move away from. Or slap them
I'm not 100% sure he was writing in his first language.

"I have a master in philosophy" for instance.

"I have a masters degree in philosophy" would seem a proper way to word it!

But his sentimonies were silly, as otherwise there's only a miniscule amount of people in world history who can legitimately be called a "genius", and like you say, art gimps certainly shouldn't be in that category!

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

I wouldn't confidently say "he'll be fine" but in context those comments far from rule Benrahma out.

What post?
In a Pep thread. Made some arsy comment to @Sandikan about what a genius is/isn’t… Then threw in he has a degree and sport isn’t that important…. on a football site?! The irony?

Came across a bit pretentious.

Anyway, Indy, how’s it going? How’s FPL season so far (I saw you on the rise :)). How’s NY? Coming back as soon as I can, hopefully next year.

paulscholes18

44 points but that will become 51 with Brownhill and Tsimikas replacing the non playing Torres and TAA (as long as Amartey stays on the bench)

redmanc

Red arrows so far and 31 points from 4 players, 24 from Salah (c)! despite red arrows everywhere im hopeful this weekend wont be a write off.

Indnyc

In a Pep thread. Made some arsy comment to @Sandikan about what a genius is/isn’t… Then threw in he has a degree and sport isn’t that important…. on a football site?! The irony?

Came across a bit pretentious.

Anyway, Indy, how’s it going? How’s FPL season so far (I saw you on the rise :)). How’s NY? Coming back as soon as I can, hopefully next year.
Believe it or not, its been my best start to the FPL season.. This week been incredibly lucky :) All 7 players (including Liveramento sub) returned points..

Are you still doing the NFL fantasy league? If you come to NY hit me up.. I'll buy you a beer..

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
65 + sanchez, shaw and ronaldo :drool:

was cursing the Pep roulette earlier but then he didnt put Torres which meant Mbeumo was in so all hail Pep <3

Believe it or not, its been my best start to the FPL season.. This week been incredibly lucky :) All 7 players (including Liveramento sub) returned points..

Are you still doing the NFL fantasy league? If you come to NY hit me up.. I'll buy you a beer..
Well done, I’ll wave at you as I plummet down the table :) I need/want to WC

Yes, one week in, managed to win first week. Annoyingly I was given 8th pick and was three minutes late for our draft slot so system auto picks the ‘best’ available player… picked Zeke :nono::rolleyes:

You follow the NFL?

Rest of team not too bad… happy to get Murray (think he’ll have a great season) and Godwin. Kicker ok, defence is Rams

Bench. Just nabbed Dee Bo Samuel on a free

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
It's such a strange week, for sure.

My reaction is the opposite of panic. Even though I got zeros on four players, I'm sticking with the plan to save an extra transfer for GW7

Just hoping Brentford are about to beat Liverpool, next weekend. Highly unlikely but we've lots of strange results.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Given that Southampton managed to hold 0-0 draw vs City in away means I can also see Southampton being defensively solid vs Chelsea. May be I can hold to GW8 to bring Lukaku in.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Is it worth hanging onto Jota?

Indnyc

Well done, I’ll wave at you as I plummet down the table :) I need/want to WC

Yes, one week in, managed to win first week. Annoyingly I was given 8th pick and was three minutes late for our draft slot so system auto picks the ‘best’ available player… picked Zeke :nono::rolleyes:

You follow the NFL?

Rest of team not too bad… happy to get Murray (think he’ll have a great season) and Godwin. Kicker ok, defence is Rams

Bench. Just nabbed Dee Bo Samuel on a free
Yeah started following it last year and decided to support Bengals as they were the worst team :lol:

I had a disaster of a draft.. Yahoo picked a kicker for me in the 5th round :(

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Who else do you have anyway? If you don't have anyone else to get rid then you can get rid Jota. If you have other players to get rid then Jota is worth hanging onto as long as Firmino is still injured.

Yeah started following it last year and decided to support Bengals as they were the worst team :lol:

I had a disaster of a draft.. Yahoo picked a kicker for me in the 5th round :(
Well they had a surprising start but not sure they’re a playoff team.. tough division.

One of the advantages of being worst (presume you mean 2020 season) is first pick. Burrows is class and their first round pick this year (Chase) had a good start. Whenever you come rock bottom, it takes a couple of seasons (min) to start competing… unless you’re fortunate and pick up some drafts/trades that no one else saw (rare in NFL). But always good fun to support that type of team as the good times are better. It’s why I love the Steelers story and The Immaculate Reception… I love sports stories like that.

Take it easy.

RedDevil@84

My FPL draft team had Richarlison. Since he didn't play, Digne is coming on from bench :lol: :lol: :lol:

With Jimenez and Marcal getting a combined 3, I will be on 18 pts with Schmeichel, Alonso, Bruno and Sancho left to play

Indnyc

As long as Firmino is out he's probably still the best 7.5 midfielder (along with Greenwood).. The other options are maybe someone from Leicester or maybe Leeds.. Maybe keep him for another week and then bring in Mount for easier Chelsea fixtures?

Wayne's World

Unless Ronaldo does something big tomorrow I'm fecked!

My midfield is terrible with Adama, Jota, Ali and Raphinha (Did well in fairness)

I'm not 100% sure he was writing in his first language.

"I have a master in philosophy" for instance.

"I have a masters degree in philosophy" would seem a proper way to word it!

But his sentimonies were silly, as otherwise there's only a miniscule amount of people in world history who can legitimately be called a "genius", and like you say, art gimps certainly shouldn't be in that category!
Looks like a couple more people replied to him… some ‘direct’ replies in there :)

owlo

46 with Mount Bruno Greenwood TAA Shaw and Gomez(lol) left to play. Could be worse seeing as the week is a bit dry.

ooeat0meoo

Feck me what I know for sure is that Adama Traore is useless. Think he has to go asap
Completely agree

I don't know why I took him on to begin with
Last season he had two goals all season
The season before that four
The season before that one

He will be lucky to score 3 times this year. He just doesn't have what it takes to consistently get the ball on target.

God knows how he is rated a 6.0
I might even dump him this week because he's so overpriced for his performance level

Decision made... He's gone from my team. Don't wan't to risk losing more valuation

Going w/ Tielemans
Probably need to bench him GW8 against MU

Last edited:

Swiss_Red89

Completely agree

I don't know why I took him on to begin with
Last season he had two goals all season
The season before that four
The season before that one

He will be lucky to score 3 times this year. He just doesn't have what it takes to consistently get the ball on target. I'm dumping him for good next week with my double transfer

God knows how he is rated a 6.0
I might even dump him this week because he's so overpriced for his performance level
Yep but atm I don't know what to do with him. Sell him for Callagher and take the additional 0,4 or upgrade him with Raphina? But then again I already planned to upgrade Benrahma with Raphina...I will wait for Benrahmas performance tomorrow.

I know that Lukaku has to fit in my squad from GW7 on. The most rational thing would be to just buy him for Ronnie but it would break my heart to sell Ronaldo after only 3 GW's....

So I think on current situation I will sell Traore for Callagher and then downgrade Trent or Greenwood with a 4.5 player to get Lukaku for GW7

ooeat0meoo

Yep but atm I don't know what to do with him. Sell him for Callagher and take the additional 0,4 or upgrade him with Raphina? But then again I already planned to upgrade Benrahma with Raphina...I will wait for Benrahmas performance tomorrow.

I know that Lukaku has to fit in my squad from GW7 on. The most rational thing would be to just buy him for Ronnie but it would break my heart to sell Ronaldo after only 3 GW's....

So I think on current situation I will sell Traore for Callagher and then downgrade Trent or Greenwood with a 4.5 player to get Lukaku for GW7
Yup, we all got screwed by TAA this week, but he only has a bug. I am hanging on to him.
My feeling is he will be back next week ready to make up for taking a week off.