Fantasy Premier League 21/22

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Didn't think Ole had this in him. Take some balls to screw FPL teams

Skills

Snitch
We'll need Ronaldo off the bench anyway, so I don't think it's that bad.

Plus I can't see someone like Ronaldo settling for a token 10 minutes at the end. He'll be in for the last half an hour

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sold Shaw, Ronaldo (C). Ffs.
Ditto. I’ll sign for a grey arrow now. I had a good start to the season with a top 200k start followed by four green arrows. A red last week with a strong team and a benched captain in my patched up team this week means I’ll do well to avoid my lowest OR of the season.

I think I want Ronny to not come on, the armband to move to Antonio, and Brownhill against Norwich from the bench!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
At least mass of people who have Ronaldo will have captained.
It does out doubts about the Ron Luk Ant triple up though.
But how often will Ronaldo get benched. Surely not that often.
My big rival played WC and got Lukaku in and Captain. Need the donkey to miss out. Please Tuchel... I beg you.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Will be annoying if a Ronaldo benching and Lukaku haul drives price changes between the two over the international break. Won't do the Ronaldo > Lukaku switch early but my team value is looking slightly ropey because I have barely done any early transfers this year

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
FPL Insider has a Chelsea staff or player transferring out Alonso this week for Azpi. One did bring him in though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Will be annoying if a Ronaldo benching and Lukaku haul drives price changes between the two over the international break. Won't do the Ronaldo > Lukaku switch early but my team value is looking slightly ropey because I have barely done any early transfers this year
Lukaku is already rising tonight. Was close last night..

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Lukaku was 100% coming in for Ronaldo in GW7 or GW8, so benching today is mega unfortunate. Bruno might be the more appealing premium when the fixtures turn again, if he remains on pens and Ole is going to manage Ronaldo’s minutes.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Lukaku was 100% coming in for Ronaldo in GW7 or GW8, so benching today is mega unfortunate. Bruno might be the more appealing premium when the fixtures turn again, if he remains on pens and Ole is going to manage Ronaldo’s minutes.
You say that now but come GW15 when we're looking at Palace, Norwich, Brentford, Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley and Wolves up next you'll need cast iron will not to have Ronaldo, penalties or no.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ronnie could well come on and do something. Just need to soften Everton up for 60mins first.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Important we scored there, irrespective of fantasy footy!

But hopefully it doesn't delay when we bring Ronaldo on.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
One can only hope Ronaldo does not come on.

MUFCAFC

Supports
Charlton, United
Captained Lukaku. But I also have Shaw, Pogba and Ronaldo— hopefully I can get some points off the bench...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No chance we don't bring Ronaldo on.

Worst case is it's about 80-85mins in for a 1 pointer.

Schneiderman

If one million users activate the WC and then transfer Ronaldo out his price won't drop. If the same people use FT to do the transfer now and activate the WC before next deadline his price will drop tonight.
That's clever. Dirty tactics but I love it.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
No chance we don't bring Ronaldo on.

Worst case is it's about 80-85mins in for a 1 pointer.
If we are winning I don't see why he needs to come on.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Annoyed already. Transferred Townsend in by mistake last night. Didn’t realise they were playing United today, so I thought I’d stick him on the bench.. gotta hope one of my other players doesn’t start now.

Need a big weekend from Lukaku, his next 3 games should get a good return.