Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Alonso benched. Great time to buy him. Worst part is that i new that Chilwell will get a chance in easier games

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Ronaldo, Shaw and Greenwood all on the chopping block. Good amount of money to redistribute.
Lukaku probably in next GW.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Sold Shaw for Christiansen. That went well. Max 10 men for me it appears. Captaincy down the toilet too. Time to step away this weekend!

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Won't be fun watching the donkey play now, the flat track bully will probably score a hat trick now.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Alonso benched. Great time to buy him. Worst part is that i new that Chilwell will get a chance in easier games
We all knew this day was going to come, don't understand why everyone rushed to get him in. The last 2 games he's been really poor too so there was a high chance he would lose his place.

Dan_F

I was planning to try and fit in Ronaldo and Lukaku, but glad I gave myself an extra week before hitting the wildcard. I don’t think there’s any need.

I just can’t see Ronaldo justifying 12.5 over this period. Although weirdly, I don’t really see many other necessity’s at the moment. There’s a shit load of 6-8 million pound players, but the 9-11 range is lacking.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was planning to try and fit in Ronaldo and Lukaku, but glad I gave myself an extra week before hitting the wildcard. I don’t think there’s any need.

I just can’t see Ronaldo justifying 12.5 over this period. Although weirdly, I don’t really see many other necessity’s at the moment. There’s a shit load of 6-8 million pound players, but the 9-11 range is lacking.
Yeah I am now in the process of rebuilding after unsuccessful WC riddled by injuries and in midfield I frankly do not want anyone above £7m except Salah. The rest will be some of Raphinha, Gallagher, Townsend, Odegaard, Bowen, Benrahma, Sarr etc.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
If one million users activate the WC and then transfer Ronaldo out his price won't drop. If the same people use FT to do the transfer now and activate the WC before next deadline his price will drop tonight.
But I want to make sure I don’t lose out on prices rises between now and the next deadline.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Ya so you keep making transfers and get all the risers. Just don't activate the WC. All the hits will be nullified once you activate WC.
Hahah. Yeah nice idea but I’m going to be down 40 points and knowing me I will feck up and forget to activate it before next GW.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Yep time for thinking it over for sure.
But knowing us we'll suddenly get decent results going forward. And if we score Ronaldo won't be far from it.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Ronaldo and Lukaku are BOTH gonna blank aren’t they!? Haha

Both are overpriced as it stands. Be better off with Vardy, Antonio and Toney…
I think it’s too much money in a tight league for a goal. Nobody is really battering anybody. I’m thinking Spread the money and get 3 of Jimi/Bamford/DCL/Antonio/Jesus or whoever. They’ll get you 10 to 15 goals each. Maybe put the extra money back into city/Chelsea defence or Son once he catches form again. The wildcard into Ronaldo messed my team up really. Time to accept it and get back to what was working from the start of the season.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I think it’s too much money in a tight league for a goal. Nobody is really battering anybody. I’m thinking Spread the money and get 3 of Jimi/Bamford/DCL/Antonio/Jesus or whoever. They’ll get you 10 to 15 goals each. Maybe put the extra money back into city/Chelsea defence or Son once he catches form again. The wildcard into Ronaldo messed my team up really. Time to accept it and get back to what was working from the start of the season.
Yeah agree, I’m booting them both out though.

Lukaku isn’t suited to the PL and never even looks like scoring, and Ron is in a team devoid of coaching.

Both should be around 9-10 million, and neither are even close to Salah or pre-Ronaldo Bruno levels.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Bloody hell I switched from getting Jimenez to Raphinha (-4) last minute. Guesss which gets two returns and which blanks :lol: