Fantasy Premier League 21/22

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
A rollercoaster of a week before the gameweek started. Everyone trying to work out if Shaw was fit, which Chelsea defender to get and most of them blank.

7 points combined from Lukaku and Ronaldo in the last 2 weeks combined.
Thank God big Rom blanked after Ronaldo's showing though.

And thank God i didnt get early team news as I would have taken a -4 for Ronaldo > Lukaku.
Someone in one of my leagues took a -28 and still have their wildcard to use. Im still trying to work that one out. So far 5 of them have blanked and Livramento is 3rd sub on 4 points.

Gonna let the dust settle over international break. 2 weeks is a long time especially when there are loads of international matches to play.
No idea what transfers i'll be making in a couple of weeks. Could even be Ronaldo > DCL and Greenwood > Gray the way things are looking. That would give me £8.7m in the bank.
Too early to say yet.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
A rollercoaster of a week before the gameweek started. Everyone trying to work out if Shaw was fit, which Chelsea defender to get and most of them blank.

And thank God i didnt get early team news as I would have taken a -4 for Ronaldo > Lukaku.
Someone in one of my leagues took a -28 and still have their wildcard to use. Im still trying to work that one out. So far 5 of them have blanked and Livramento is 3rd sub on 4 points.

Gonna let the dust settle over international break. 2 weeks is a long time especially when there are loads of international matches to play.
No idea what transfers i'll be making in a couple of weeks. Could even be Ronaldo > DCL and Greenwood > Gray the way things are looking. That would give me £8.7m in the bank.
Too early to say yet.
"Someone in one of my leagues took a -28 and still have their wildcard to use."

:lol:

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Too early to say yet.
"Someone in one of my leagues took a -28 and still have their wildcard to use."

:lol:
He must have tried the @Moby trick of manipulating prices but forgot to activate the WC :lol:

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
3 players with clean sheets in that game will help massively this week.

Zen

Forget everything I ever said about you Arteta! Those 12pts from Ramsdale and Tomiyasu are a gift from god right now!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Double Brighton clean sheet has got me somewhere. Disappointed to see no bonus incoming though. 18 with only four to come

Edit: Make that two to come. Both Salah and Antonio are greater than 100% EO…

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Dreadful week, starting with 4 blanks in game 1!

Selected Raphinha instead of Jiminez which was a 3 pointer versus maybe 10.

Double cleany in the Arse Brighton game, but if Coufal plays then I don't get White's cleany in!

At least Lukaku blanked, and loads will have captained Ronaldo too.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Dreadful week, starting with 4 blanks in game 1!

Selected Raphinha instead of Jiminez which was a 3 pointer versus maybe 10.

Double cleany in the Arse Brighton game, but if Coufal plays then I don't get White's cleany in!

At least Lukaku blanked, and loads will have captained Ronaldo too.
Same mate, exactly the same.

Gray and Captain CR7 got 4 between them.

Picked Raphinha ahead of Jimenez.

Took a hit too.

JuriM

Everything ended up going in my favour, with clean sheets and goal scorers despite United players firing blank.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same mate, exactly the same.

Gray and Captain CR7 got 4 between them.

Picked Raphinha ahead of Jimenez.

Took a hit too.
Going to be a difficult judgement on the wildcard.
instinct is to get off United, with the exception of Ronaldo.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Not difficult at all. Absolute no brainer to get off United at the moment I'm sad to say.
Yeah I should have left a bigger gap between those 2 distinct statements :)

The bigger question is whether to combine the Lukaku Ronaldo Antonio front 3 with no TAA, and not the strongest mid.
Or have Jiminez or someone instead of Ronnie, and have TAA and a stronger 2nd big mid.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
18 with 4 to play!
Hoping Coufal doesn't start now, to get White's 7 in!

ThehatchetMan

Plz look at Me! Pay attention to Me!
Supports
Crusaders FC
The only saving grace for me this week is having Hwang. Every one else has blanked and with Williams not playing and 3 injuries I'm also a man down.

Still have guaita, Salah, Jota and toney to go. Sat on 20 points but will hopefully get a +3 from Hwang.

Bratt

Finally a result goes my way with White Sanchez and Duffy getting clean sheets. 27 with 3 to play. Really got to sort out my United player issue.
Same, but with Tierney instead of White.
I’m going to take my first hit this season and transfer all three of my United players out for the next gw.

paulscholes18

I didn’t think Ramsdale, Azpilicueta & Doucoure would be my 3 biggest points scorers today, got 32 points with Salah, Grealish, Cancelo & Antonio to play

Last edited:

Zoo

I’m on 24 points with Antonio, Gallagher and Salah still to play.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yeah I should have left a bigger gap between those 2 distinct statements :)

The bigger question is whether to combine the Lukaku Ronaldo Antonio front 3 with no TAA, and not the strongest mid.
Or have Jiminez or someone instead of Ronnie, and have TAA and a stronger 2nd big mid.
I'm struggling with front line.

Definites are Lukaku and Antonio.

The other space goes to either Toney or Jimenez.

Dan_F

Going to be a difficult judgement on the wildcard.
instinct is to get off United, with the exception of Ronaldo.
My mind is made up. I’m going to ditch them all for this period. At the moment it really looks like Shaw is struggling to impose himself going forward and he’s not worth 5.5 for the minimal defensive contributions he’s likely to get. Greenwood is going to get his minutes reduced when Rashford comes back.

No one in my mini league is heavily backing United, which makes it a bit easier I guess.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I had been thinking about Azpi in the past two days as what I believe to be the best Chelsea DEF option but I went Rudiger in the last minute because I found out the last time after international break, Azpi didn’t start the league match. I regret it now.

Another terrible week but somehow I’m still getting lot of green arrows. 31 points with Jota, Salah, and Antonio (C) left.

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton
Toney in when Antonio's hamstring pings. Mbuemo worth looking at as well. He's more advanced than Toney at times.

Im keeping Jimenez for now. Have always had him in FPL. He's always gets consistent points, a goal or assist every other week.
Currently £1m cheaper than he was at the start of last season. Good fixture run till December too.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
From now on, I will make my transfer before Saturday. Last hours decision transfer or Saturday transfer never work well for me.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Most of my team is blue now. To begin the season it was Red with 3 United and 3 Liverpool players. Now I have 13 different teams being represented as supposed to 6 for the first 7 weeks.