Fantasy Premier League 21/22

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I'm suddenly thinking about Mendy. Just concerned about Kepa getting a few games, and Foster having lost out to Bachmann by then again.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I'm suddenly thinking about Mendy. Just concerned about Kepa getting a few games, and Foster having lost out to Bachmann by then again.
Ederson is better from next week. He has played a minimum of 35 games over the last 3 seasons.

Paul_Scholes18

So who to bring in for Rudiger? Azpi or Cancelo? Both these managers can rotate, but Azpi should be nailed with Rudiger out although probably playing central defense.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So who to bring in for Rudiger? Azpi or Cancelo? Both these managers can rotate, but Azpi should be nailed with Rudiger out although probably playing central defense.
Why not go Christensen? He was already a regular, missing 1 of the last 6, and with Rudiger and Silva out is a certainty now.

Paul_Scholes18

Why not go Christensen? He was already a regular, missing 1 of the last 6, and with Rudiger and Silva out is a certainty now.
Yeah, but he is not very attacking. I guess Cancelo is not super attacking either, but he is the most likely City defender to haul.
Azpi depend on the role he got. Chilwell my favorite, but too risky with Alonso around.
Tricky here. I think maybe go Foden and Azpi make most sense so Pep roulette do not destroy me.

After last two week I regret going boring. Azpi and Cancelo hauled with Rudiger and Dias doing badly.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So the magical
TAA-Rudiger-Cancelo dream combo didn't even get to play 1 week together then!! Have to laugh.

I had been set on the below wildcard, which had 0.0 in the bank

Sanchez Foster
TAA Rudiger Cancelo White Livra
Salah Raph Foden Townsend 4.4m Brownhill
Lukaku Jiminez Antonio

Now I think Rudiger to Christensen is a smart move, but where to add that missing 0.7m?

I do still have that slight itch about cramming Ronaldo in, and the below does it beautifully, whilst still keeping the 3 big team defenders, decent mid, and gets the Arsenal form keeper in too. With Arsenal's current run of games, playing 4 at the back wouldn't be a bad idea to make up for the lack of 2nd big hitter....in mid.

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo Christensen White Duffy
Salah Raph Townsend Mbeumo Brownhill
Ronaldo Lukaku Hwang

Paul_Scholes18

So the magical
TAA-Rudiger-Cancelo dream combo didn't even get to play 1 week together then!! Have to laugh.

I had been set on the below wildcard, which had 0.0 in the bank

Sanchez Foster
TAA Rudiger Cancelo White Livra
Salah Raph Foden Townsend 4.4m Brownhill
Lukaku Jiminez Antonio

Now I think Rudiger to Christensen is a smart move, but where to add that missing 0.7m?

I do still have that slight itch about cramming Ronaldo in, and the below does it beautifully, whilst still keeping the 3 big team defenders, decent mid, and gets the Arsenal form keeper in too. With Arsenal's current run of games, playing 4 at the back wouldn't be a bad idea to make up for the lack of 2nd big hitter....in mid.

Ramsdale Foster
TAA Cancelo Christensen White Duffy
Salah Raph Townsend Mbeumo Brownhill
Ronaldo Lukaku Hwang
Second team looks really good. Those cheap players are all looking good. If you want someone else then you just sell Ronaldo I guess.

Nickosaur

Anyone considering Walker...? 5.5m, who else could possibly play at RB for them? Cancelo I guess if Zinchenko plays on the left

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is there any indication how long Rudiger is out for?

I don't mind benching him if he will be back next week but am willing to offload if he misses more than one game...?

RedDevil@84

My draft team this week is

Mendy
Dias Alonso Tierney
Son Bruno Foden Saka
Jimenez Werner Antonio

Bench: Raphinha, Duffy, Marcal, Schmeichel

Could go big or bust :D

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Everyone forgetting Reece James. Perfect replacement for Rudiger.

- More attacking
- Cheaper
- Recovered

The only issue is that the full backs at Chelsea aren't guaranteed to play so if you have a playing bench, he could be a good option...

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He usually looks sharp. It’s just that he’s shit at finishing.
Yeah. I’m fairly sure he missed a couple of easy chances but by the end of the last game he genuinely looked like scoring nearly every time he got on it. Hopefully the penny hasn’t dropped with him and he remains as inconsistent as ever. Him and Rom doing a Martinez and Rom would be bad news for us. if he could sort out his finishing would be a top player. No shortage of guts and workrate. Just lacking that bit of quality and killer instinct. Reckon he’ll be a top striker once he gets a bit older and he finds a manager that’ll consistently play him central. Hopefully back in Germany or something :lol:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I'm holding Rudiger and replacing Shaw instead. He's only survived this long because I've been dealing with injuries with my transfers for weeks.

Dan_F

Is Reece James actually fit?

I think I’ve gone too strong with my bench. My budget midfielder is ESR, but it feels a bit weird downgrading him to Brownhill. I’d have to end up playing Mbuemo against Chelsea or 5 defenders (which just feels wrong).

I guess it’s an easy downgrade if I’m struggling for cash in a few weeks.

Paul_Scholes18

Really close to make the move Rudiger to Cancelo. Any new info that makes it is a bad move?
Not that anyone know if Pep will rest him