Fantasy Premier League 21/22

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Have (maybe) nine starters this week. Need both Armstrong and Harvey Barnes to come on to field 11, along with no other surprises.

Some start.

saivet

Got lucky changing Dias to Cancelo. Forgo they have Ake who can play LB too.

Jimenez dropped is annoying though as I'm sure he will come on.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I went out for a walk instead of enduring their cake walk, but if they have to win, I'm glad I was on the captain wagon.
TAA with a 6 too helps, albeit feeling like small rations in that sort of win.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Chuckled at the Dias-Walker gang with my Cancelo and Foden, who hopefully is up front.
@Dirty Schwein lucky that last min debate about Grealish didn't change our minds!!

Then stopped chuckling when seeing Jiminez is on the bench! What the heck!

Either come on and do something, or let Duffy get a haul.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Chuckled at the Dias-Walker gang with my Cancelo and Foden, who hopefully is up front.
@Dirty Schwein lucky that last min debate about Grealish didn't change our minds!!

So next week let's get Grealish ? :lol:

Moby

Dick

Hwang hauling would make the Dias benching less painful.

Paul_Scholes18

My transfers actually might work here in terms of starting. Had Dias before though.

What to bloody do about Pep. Is he angry with Dias over recent performances or just resting?

I guess we see in CL.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
So Ronaldo need to score a hatrick to match Salah today ? With Bonus Salah might have 25 points .

Even 2 goals and assist would do. Come on Ronnie!

RedDevil@84

My luck in draft continues to be super s**t.
Had a chance to get in Firmino and it completely skipped my mind he was available. Took Werner
Dias dropped
Jimenez dropped.
And I have Son to boot

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Stones is a good one now he’s back in and around their team again. Once again with Duffy and Livra picking up the slack think he could be worth a punt at those prices. If he gets on a run his price is super low
Yes, but once Laporte was back last season, they seemed to rotate which was difficult.

Dias is the one who barely misses a game. Just irritating if you've put him in and find it's today that is the rare game!

Moby

Dick
Yes, but once Laporte was back last season, they seemed to rotate which was difficult.

Dias is the one who barely misses a game. Just irritating if you've put him in and find it's today that is the rare game!
Yeah. Unfortunate today but solid pick for long term. City have a piss easy run for ages. You want two of those defenders for that.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
My transfers actually might work here in terms of starting. Had Dias before though.

What to bloody do about Pep. Is he angry with Dias over recent performances or just resting?

I guess we see in CL.
Dias has played so much football in the last 12 months and had a shorter turnaround time this week than Laporte. Thought he and Walker being rested was more likely than Cancelo and Laporte this week. Still expect Dias to be first choice, but Stones and Laporte could be cheaper alternatives if Pep feels confident rotating through the three.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
I thought about bringing Greenwood in, decided against it and he fecking scores.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Love the punish from Greenwood! Bruno gonna still be an option if he keeps the pens.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Took Greenwood out, but it feels so long ago, I'm relaxed.
Can just enjoy the strike after a dodgy start to this game.

Spawny Bruno assist if we're honest, 5 yard pass to someone hitting a worldy :D

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Ronaldo is going out and not coming back. For 12.5 he needs to be destroying teams. Nacho would get you the same points today for half the price. Don’t fancy lukaku either. Back to 3 nailed mid priced live chances to bag and put the money back into midfield and defence.